THIS IS WHY IM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN

What a sad, sad man. Is this what you want as a President?

When your friends and family as affected by preventable disease and injury, I hope they arrest you and every Republican out there on chagres of negligence, abuse, murder and assault.

>Freedom to Healthcare
We already have that.

DON'T

FUCKING

What's the context behind these shitty lefty memes? Who is that character? Why can't leftists develop a sense of humor and stop clogging the information superhighway with this garbage.

Kill yourself

Do your part

Sage

Under Dumpcare, we won't. Also, if we had healthcare for all, why are people still dying and getting sick?

Grow up.

>drown

0/10

The word you're looking for is 'suffocate'.

Hey stupid, what happens when you are underwater and run out of air?

It's those Alternative Facts again, isn't it?

>if we had healthcare for all
We do, it's called hospitals.

And we're ashamed that you call yourself an American.

Seems like if you an hero, both our problems are solved.

Stop replying you fucking nu/pol/ retards.

>missed it.

It's been said a million times to a million different crybaby faggots, but if America is so fucking bad in your opinion then just leave. You lefties are the ones trying to shit on this country, it's constitution, it's values and change it into Europastan. The right is just trying to preserve what we have had since independence. Again just fucking leave. No one is stopping you, no one will miss you either.

Stop shitting up anime characters, faggot.

If you don't pay the exaggerated and unfair bill that hospitals charge for putting you through a machine for a few seconds and giving you a spoonful of liquid, you'll go to jail. Tell me, how is that fair? Explain that to me. Now.

Pffftt lol, the pic said she is holding her breath not that she is underwater. Go fucking neck yourself faggot.

You still got healthcare didn't you? I have the right to have a gun but does that mean I can walk into any gun store and demand they give me a gun for free?

no you don't, your debt is sold to debt collectors and your credit rating is ruined, no one goes to jail you stupid faggot

Why are lefties using my waifu to make shitty memes? Best girl deserves more than this

Touche, my friend.

bacteria still exists m8