Western First World countries are completely and absolutely cucked. Our culture is rotten...

Western First World countries are completely and absolutely cucked. Our culture is rotten, and I'm fed up about biting my lyps. Somalis and Pakis are turning Oslo into a dumpster but there's nothing I can say or do because that would make me the reincarnation of Quisling.

I want to get out to a country that puts no hurdles to come in. Uruguay seems to be the best option.

>white
>personal freedoms respected
>Good enough HDI
>Opportunities to make a good living (Software engineer here)
>Uruguayans have no patience for pretentious syrian refugees
>No political correctness that would forbid me from protesting durkas
>White
>No extreme weather
>No natural disasters
>God tier beef
>Heard it's expensive but nowhere close to Norway so it's ok
>White

Is there a better country for a traditionalist western hard working living man in the world? Don't think so, but I'm open to suggestions.

URUGUAY NOMA

>Uruguayans have no patience for pretentious syrian refugees
>Uruguayans have no patience for pretentious refugees*

including you.

Not true. I've been lurking and they are angry about Syrians that were received with open arms. They were given pensions and land, and the durkas shat on their hospitality, and complained about not being sent to Germany. I wouldn't be a refugee, I would arrive with money, and I would get a job.

Do you think you can go anywhere in the world with jobs and money? There are people already living in Uruguay. Unless one invites you there personally, you are simply intruding on another's territory. At best you would become a guest worker.

I mean, Tromso isn't forsaken. Go there.

>Do you think you can go anywhere in the world with jobs and money?
Not anywhere. But I can go to Uruguay. Their IT unemployment rate is 0%. They're desperate for capable people. And believe me, they allow people to get int. I checked into it. They're taking a lot of unqualified venezuelans and dominicans so there's no reason they wouldn't take me. You can go there, ask for a temporary residence, that gets renovated almost automatically if you don't break the law, and after 5 years, if you have a job and no legal troubles, you can get citizenship.

It seems to me that it is a great option. But as I said, I'm open to suggestions. Do you have a better one? Australia perhaps?

Yes it is. The rest of Northern Norway is great, but Tromso is a liberal college town.
Harstad, Alta and Hammerfest are 1000 times better

You don't seem to get the part about our culture being rotten

We are all angry monkeys stay and take care of your country or become one of achmed wives.

Maybe it's just one rotten apple (You)

LOL. Do you think that Uruguay is at your level? Fuck off HUE. Uruguay is Finland compared with you.

No one wants you on south america, go fix your country instead little bitch.

Also if you think you will have a life in the same level as in europe, anywhere in south america you're completely mistaken, naive user.

Do you even speak spanish? Do you honestly think you can get here and just get a job that easily? Once you see how terrible the wages are you will understand, retard.

May as well make a thread about moving to south africa.

>No one wants you on south america, go fix your country instead little bitch.
Do you think I care about you speaking on behalf of other countries. Speak for yourself, and If your favela doesn't want me, I feel honoured.
>Also if you think you will have a life in the same level as in europe, anywhere in south america you're completely mistaken, naive user.
Software engineers seem to be doing good down there. Aren't they? If you have poor software engineers you're even worse than I thought.
>Do you even speak spanish?
I can learn.
>Do you honestly think you can get here and just get a job that easily?
Seems that there's a part in "0% unemployement" that you don't get.
>Once you see how terrible the wages are you will understand, retard.
If that is the case I can always come back.
>May as well make a thread about moving to south africa.
That crime STD's infested shithole? I was asking for better options, not this kind of shitposting.

I made a serious thread. If the fact that an irrelevant tiny country is way better than your favela hurts then you can follow your advice and try to fix your own country, but either way If you have nothing to contribute to the thread you can fuck off.

No, we don't have patience for the refugees because we pay them a fucking salary and they don't even work. What is more, they say they hate their lives here and want us to pay them a trip to Syria

That's what I mentioned, but correct me if I'm wrong: you can still complain about it with friends and family and you won't be ostracised about it.

Right?

I mean, you can talk about it with friends, same as everywere else. Of course there is someone who think we should bring more refuegees who will get angry at you for being an asshole or something

>I mean, you can talk about it with friends
Good. That's what I'm looking for.
>same as everywere else.
That's where you're wrong. If I say that we should reduce inmigration half of my family and my acquaintances would stop talking to me, and if it's heard in the office, I would lose my job. That's what I want to escape.

I would like to remember you a few things:

>We have a left-wing goverment.
>We are quite an expensive country, seriously. For example pc hardware is almost twice as expensive as in the states.
> And yes, our beef is glorious. Most people here is white, but racism is not tolerable here,

I think theres an uruguayan subreddit at /r/uruguay, so you can go there if you want

what the fuck, I mean that's not what freedom means

>>We have a left-wing goverment.
That doesn't mean anything nowadays.
>>We are quite an expensive country, seriously. For example pc hardware is almost twice as expensive as in the states.
I've been researching and yes, it's expensive, but it's still very cheap compared to Norway.
>> And yes, our beef is glorious. Most people here is white, but racism is not tolerable here,
Fine by me. I'm not a racist. I just believe that some cultures are not able to assimilate here, which is a forbidden thought in Norway.

I won't go to fuckin reddit though. My intention was to get alternatives to Uruguay from other anons. But anyway, thanks for your comments.

>what the fuck, I mean that's not what freedom means
That's exactly right, and that's why I want to live.

you're up for a tough reality check here

the days of splendor are over

the Neo-Marxists in government fucked up the place beyond repair, everything is gender quotas, everything is government sponsored feminism, sure there's no free gibs for muslim refugees (not anymore, because they're ungrateful little pricks) and most people don't like them, but there's a lot of free gibs for other migrants that then go and blow the food stamps on liquor

we have also the growing problem of Brazilian crime bands cross the border to steal here and then cross back to Brazil cuz there's no police there, unless they're shot down here before crossing back they do it again next week, it's basically modern day "pirate raids"

and yes, this is not as expensive as Norway, but you earn 1/5 of what you earn there, sooo you end up losing in the end

being better than the other shitholes in the continent means nothing

there's also an inherent problem with all South America: whenever a country rises above the rest, hundred of thousands of poor people migrate, cuz its basically a huge Schengen Area, you can move freely, so if we manage to get better at some point, you'll gonna see a lot of poor people migrating here

fuck off we're full