Daily reminder that Judaism is the only religion that says you can be a good person without converting to it

Daily reminder that Judaism is the only religion that says you can be a good person without converting to it.

They even have a term, "righteous gentile," for non-Jews who perform good acts.

What other religion gives non-members such a great deal?

Literally all you have to do is not fuck with them and they think you're a-OK.

The world would really be a depressing as fuck place for independent-minded people without Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/cn/worldconquerersintro1958.shtml
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
archive.org/details/OutlineOfTheJewishConspiracy
archive.org/details/TheNamelessWar
archive.org/details/TheControversyOfZion
archive.org/details/JewishDominationOfWeimarGermany1919-1932
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
original.antiwar.com/thomas-harrington/2015/10/11/the-problem-with-faking-it/
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf
bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book
youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually it says this in the Quran too

Ok Shlomo, we'll be good goys.

Good Shabbos goy

no it doesn't, it says if they don't believe in allah, they will burn in hell

i fucking read it

Gib qtjew puss and I'll consider it desu...

We haven't fucked with them since 1945 and they are still intent on destroying us.

> Daily reminder that Judaism is the only religion that says you can be a good person without converting to it.

>They even have a term, "shabbos goy," for non-Jews who perform good acts.

Of course you did Moe

>Judaism is the only religion that says you can be a good person without converting to it

Actually all.
Judaism tells that gohim have to be enslaved by jews.
That's does not happen in christianism.

100% serious btw. I'm quite the shyster already. I can see myself Jewing my way into ur religion.

No it doesn't Luigi

This old banned book is, truly, an amazing read:

educate-yourself.org/cn/worldconquerersintro1958.shtml

You will find it difficult to put down once you begin reading it as it is so dead-on-target in describing the centuries-old machinations of Organized International Jewry to bring about their complete control and domination of every nation and human being upon this planet.

Note that the Jewish doctrine vowing to indebt, enslave and murder non-Jews has been staring us in the face for centuries (Torah quotes)
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

Judaism, in its OWN WORDS, on who is human:
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

>>*also see suppressed historical sources:

archive.org/details/OutlineOfTheJewishConspiracy

archive.org/details/TheNamelessWar

archive.org/details/TheControversyOfZion

archive.org/details/JewishDominationOfWeimarGermany1919-1932

archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414

***re the Syraq proxy war and manufactured 'refugee' crisis (ODED YINON PLAN and KALERGI PLAN):

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

original.antiwar.com/thomas-harrington/2015/10/11/the-problem-with-faking-it/

***re 9/11:

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf

bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book
people have hated Jews as a group
because Jews as a group hate non-Jews.

The only sense in which Jews want to "destroy" the West is that a minority of Marxist Jews want to deconstruct the idea of whiteness (not actually kill individual whites). And besides, that's not "Jews," that's just a small minority of Jews who also have retarded goy followers parroting their BS. Find me an ultra-orthodox Chabad guy in Williamsburg who spends his days railing against the patriarchy.

I'll wait.

"Righteous gentile" in the IRL sense doesn't mean the same as "good goy" or "shabbos goy" in the alt-right sense. I think they have a set of very minimal rules non-Jews need to follow and if you can do those, you're OK. For instance you're not supposed to torture animals or commit murder.

I'm neither Jewish nor a Christian. I'm just a regular old white guy who says things nobody will ever listen to.

>nobody will ever listen to.
I hope so Sholomo

>Judaism
>religion
Almost no jews are religious user.

That's just because there's a clear ethnic component to Judaism. They don't want to spread to all peoples like Islam or Christianity.

So if they hated literally every gentile they'd have even more enemies than they do already.

Daily reminder Judaism is nothing but Zoroastrianism re-branded because Jews and their tiny IQ couldn't come up with their own spiritual system

but Khazars ARE "gentiles" they are other than TRUE Adamic Israelite so by definition that means that they are "gentile' which means 'nations' other than true Adamic Israelite.

and of course 'Judaism" is actually Talmudism advanced by the Khazars who converted to Talmud worship in ~740 AD who are not from the 12 tribes of TRUE Israelites but have pretended and deceived that they are.

Star of Remphan flag, worship Moloch or Ein-Sof much?

This is why I can't hate Jews, as an atheist. According to Jew law, if i'm a good person, I will be rewarded. According to Christcuck and Muslim law, if I don't accept their bullshit I will burn in hell for eternity. I hope the Jews are right.

>Jews and their tiny IQ

Blacks average IQ: 85
Whites average IQ: 100
Ashkenazi average IQ: 115

The same disparity between niggers and whites exists between whites and jews

youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw

Oy vey, come on goy. Be a good gentile and take in all the muslim refugees. Not so we have more space for greater Israel. Go on, goy, don't even think about messing up. Those Christian kings that expelled the jews, time and time again? Bad goys - Don't be a bad goy.

Seventh Post Best Post.

>Ashkenazi average IQ: 115

So you're saying the more Aryan genes Jews have the smarter and better-off they are? Now if we could just find a way to transfer our morals and altruism..

Sikhism...we will never attempt a conversion, instead we will implore you to be the best Muslim, christian and juden that you can be.

For Sikhism means: To teach

All hail the all-mighty, sovereign, unfathomable primal lord. He alone knows the extent of his creation, may we center our consciousness on the un-struck melody of the lord.

>tfw 135iq Wendy's chef with 9" uncut schmegle

All hail Israel. The Jews love it more.

shabbos goy is a term for a none-jew that can do things that a jew can't during shabbas idiot.

jews are not allowed to drive cars or use elecetricity in shabbas, that's why they have shabbas goys
its not a term for "a none-jew that acts good"

It also involves sucking baby dick and eating the foreskin.

There is no evidence for the ashkenazi meme.

Average jewish IQ is 95. It shows. There have been virtually no jewish scientists over the last 1000 years. Only in the last 100, the top 1% of kikes have managed to produce a little. Relative to whites jews are nothing.

Do you have one?
What does he do the rest of the week?

nicely said user

It only extends this to 'people of the book', e.g Jews and Christians. Everyone else will burn.

OP is correct, but it's made under the presumption that the Jews are God's chosen people. Human nature dictates that given such a position you would have the moral justification to do all kinds of evils.

You see the same with IQ, people justify evil by hierarchy.

there is no foreskin eeating, dumbass.
and its not "sucking baby dick" its sucking blood out of the wound to PREVENT INFECTION
"no jewish scentists in the last 1000 years that produce very little"
tipptity toppity kek, learn some fucking history you moron.
23% of all the nobel prize winners were jews
we are literally responsible for the creation of nukes
i don't but my grandmother has a caretaker from Nepal which functions as a shabbas-goy during shabbas.
in the rest of the week he is just her caretaker

>top IQ nations are all asians and east-eropean
>"aryans"
HA HA so pathetic

nahhh go look up the website "what the hell is hell" lots of misinformation about the afterlife...

Christianity: the good samatarian.

judaism is just a bunch of greedy shlomos who didn't want to give up their shekel god.
/thread