vimeo.com/82304757
youtube.com/watch?v=kn_dHspHd8M
youtube.com/watch?v=2APsRd5IxzI
youtu.be/YX5thhxtIeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats wrong with that? That song is good

>niggers
>making music

Kikes is what happened. They ruined civilization.

the south knew that if you taught niggers to read they'd learn how to write.

Needs more bix noods.

another ignorant todays music is shit. just because it doesnt fit your taste doesnt mean its bad.

niggers, niggers happened. society became so apologetic to blacks that they'll now accept all of their nigger shit and are now forced to appreciate it because its "cool" and "rebelious." all of the music produced by these niggers is jist degenerate bullshit: rapping about money, fucking whores, sluts, bitches, cars, white girls, shooting police, robbing, black lives matter all this shit. who's to blame? a lot of things the white population becoming a minority in the U.S. and the (((multiculturalism))) and (((diversity))) shoved down the "Evil" white people's throats. and guess what, they like it, for some god unknown fucking reason. its quite sad, i liek listening to meaningful music like: progressive rock and classical music. sorry for rant

you cant hate people just because they are black
only niggers do that

Did none of you fucking faggots notice that it took 6 niggers to write that garbage woogieboogie jungle noise?

Blacks in America created Jazz.

Probably the biggest single contribution to music

Yeah, but just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good.

DAFUQ you expect nigga, even Kendrick lamar is falling from grace. Better stop listening to normie music, if you want something original or good. youtube.com/watch? v=2kDinXI0bxM

youtube.com/watch?v=2kDinXI0bxM

I used to listen to a lot of this ignorant shit.
I recently realized the amount of manipulation that is happening through music now a days and I have made the active decision to listen to instrumental jazz and classical.

>99999
Some solid advice there.

>what is jazz
>what are blues
>what is ragtime

Alot of the rap songs are meant to hypnotize.and sometimes to brainwash... The lyrics were three words chanted at heartbeat pace
Hypnosis - Inducing a high state of suggestibility, often thinly disguised as relaxation or meditation.

a. Repetitive Music (most likely with a beat close to the human heart 45 to 72 beats per minute). Most likely used during "study sessions" as the teacher will say the music helps you relax and concentrate better!

b. Voice Roll -- A "voice roll" is a patterned, paced style used by hypnotists when inducing a trance. It is also used by many lawyers, several of whom are highly trained hypnotists, when they desire to entrench a point firmly in the minds of the jurors. A voice roll can sound as if the speaker were talking to the beat of a metronome or it may sound as though he were emphasizing every word in a monotonous, patterned style. The words will usually be delivered at the rate of 45 to 60 beats per minute, maximizing the hypnotic effect.

This.
Nig music used to be great, now its trash just like 90% of modern music.

Even shitholes like Sup Forums love nigger "music". It sickens me honestly.

Dunno, this shit is my biography though

youtube.com/watch?v=MtghWVPOsoI

Eight, actually

Also those fucking names

>Keenon Daquan
>Kiari
>Kirsnick
>Quavious Keyate
>Shayaa

>going to Sup Forums
There is your problem. You know how shit their tastes are when you see kpop threads being the most popular.

NOTM and Gov't Plates really were the best shit in hindsight. On GP is probably the best song they've written though.

I haven't gone to Sup Forums in over two years probably. It's pretty shit.

Yes kraut I'm Debussy would be jealous that it only took that many people to make that song.

That isnt music. That is niggerdom in the first degree.

pre ww2 music in Boland youtube.com/watch?v=Gere_K02mGE

youtu.be/KFxEwNy7ndM

Solid advice here

Chekd and respekt

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

>What happened to music?
Nothing, great music is still made today.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwnuc-4pbak
youtube.com/watch?v=oX2FXSiHJik
youtube.com/watch?v=tp8oQjNAbyg

Its literally repeating fucking stupid shitty lyrics except changing one word to Hoes or nigga

Jews and black "culture"

Fuck me, when was gore hentai heavy metal a thing. I'll admit a chuckle on the "omae wa shindeiru, nani" part.

Remember when we had good music?

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

>when was gore hentai heavy metal a thing
Since the 90s but it exploded in popularity this decade
it's literally a meme genre

youtube.com/watch?v=04r1Z5y9Pqs

BRAYLIN PHILLIP (((((BOWMAN)))))

Used to be quite into metal so I'm confused as to why I haven't come across it before. Doesn't surprise me with the nips though

>Doesn't surprise me with the nips though
90% of these brutal death anime bands are slavs, not nips

Do you really need 8 writers for that?
Oh right, niggers.

So Slavic weebs making hentai gore death metal. There's a sentence I'd never think of uttering. The modern world has really sunk so low.

It's hilarious but it's true. Most of these bands are either Czech or Russian.

so you wouldn't listen to a song because you can't sing along to it? 100% autist confirmed, you probably think all classical music is shit too

Anyone who would do this kind of shit in the Czech Republic would be shamed, I can't imagine anyone creating this trash

Black people decided it was okay to talk over it

What's funny is that Czech is pretty well known in metal circles for having a very large and influential brutal death metal and grindcore scene.

Nothing. Music's been like that for a long long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3kcRLEnL88

Jews own the record industry. That's what happened.

Been checking out a few of the songs and there's so many Spanish comments and some of them have quite a few views. Is this a big thing with Hispanics or something?

>created jazz

found the 5 year old kid who likes Sesame Street and Kidz Bops songs

I mean metal circles yeah, but....... gore hentai heavy metal? That's pushing it a bit, off to the crazy house they go

Your not listening to the right music. Stay away from the top 100 and there is some really cool stuff being made.

Digits confirm.

>rhyming nigga with nigga

Never heard of this but not going to lie that cover art is making me want to go on gif for a bit

Honestly, some of the folkish music from Africa is pretty decent when they're not trying to emulate their emancipated (((brethren)))

All of those are great because of progressions and in many cases a lack of lyrics. They were made back when blacks were actually oppressed and had emotional content in their songs. Now it is just people bragging about how much they smoke, how many hoes they smash, etc. and the music has completely been abandoned for mass produced drum beats and the occasional honking horn. It has essentially degenerated into the most easily mass produced and cheap form possible.

>Japan
>hating korean music

honey, is that you?

>Jews

>nigger tribal chant
>music
off yourself, burger

It took 8 fucking nignogs to shit this nugget out?

>"MUH BLUES MUH JAZZ MUH NEGRO SPIRITUALS"
For you.
vimeo.com/82304757

The real story here is that it took 8 niggers to write these lyrics

WE WUZ SHAKESPEAR N SHIET

this. the combination of songwriters is amazing too

Kek has spoken

>ALL THOSE FUCKING WRITERS

i think more writers would actually make a worse product. If they're not all on the same page when they collaborate like this it becomes pissy or lazy

Can Sup Forums write a rap song? I'll start

Nigga be trippin in the club......

THIS

Most people don't have a fucking clue to the brainwashing and hypnotic techniques being used against them on a daily basis.
>How do you think global kikery succeeded

It got blacked. Just a taste of what's going to happen to every aspect of the western culture.

...Nigger be picked up and sent to the gas chamber....

Same here, but I only listen to Infocore now.

youtube.com/watch?v=kn_dHspHd8M

youtube.com/watch?v=2APsRd5IxzI

Well modernism fucked up classical music, them postmodernism came along and took a shit on everything that was once great and finished music and art in general. Nihilism has a lot to do with it I think.

Three guesses who the main proponents of modernism were (like you need more than fucking one).

>tfw there'll never be another Bach

Why even live

Reminds me of this.
youtu.be/YX5thhxtIeA

>you cant hate people because they are black
Blacks arent people