Why you should take the islam pill

you sit in basement, unemployed, anticosial, isolated, jerking off to cartoons and video games, hated by your own society, settling for mediocre job and lifestyle, yet you are essentially supporting them. you come here to bitch at other cultures and why being white is so great when you are at the bottom of the spectrum. you fight to defend your women and culture in a trench while welfare john and bimbo Stacy continue their cushiony life at home never knowing your sacrifice

where as with islam you get:
-unlimited social connections
-your own hand picked and chosen obedient child bearing wife
-recognition for sacrifice
-love from more than your immediate family
-plenty of opportunity

sure you cant have bacon, have to fast (aka have a perfect body), cant have cancer causing tattoos and pray a few times a day but at least you wont have to pick up some dogs poop to help you cope with your decrepifying western culture

anyone against islam is either a (((literal))) cuck or a woman

take the islam pill Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/12/british-muslims-facts_n_6670234.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no qt muslim girl to obey you as her Lord husband

I like Bacon.
Islam has to accept that 1500 years ago fear of Trichinosis is not an argument against Pork.

Nah, no thanks. I am not a sandnigger, can't stand dune runes... and never will.

>you sit in basement, unemployed, anticosial, isolated, jerking off to cartoons and video games, hated by your own society, settling for mediocre job and lifestyle

fuck off back to your own country abdul the leafs have it hard enough already

I'm too pale and can't grow a beard

and i don't like Islamic music or praying

it would be nice to gain Muslim privileges though

i better be an atheist and watch all religious nutters kill each other off

I was offered 2 daughters of my fathers friends and currently am married to the one (we are both 24). I have job and many new friends in canada but all the white guys I know have no purpose they are exactly like pol but they refuse islam which can save them

islam is your saviour it will help

Is there actually a program in Canada, where if I convert I can actually get a job?
I'll pretend to be islam if it gets me employment and a wife.

>HERE IS POO THE LOO WITH HORRIBLE ENGLISH AND VERY NO SELF AWARE TO ASK FOR ADDRESS AND SEXY TIMES FROM WHITE WOMEN

Fuck off pajeet.

Farewell, Canada. It was nice knowing you.

youtu.be/tFtFUX10oZw

Any European who becomes a raghead is a traitor to their ancestry.

I believe in one God - The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Glory be to this Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, now and ever, and forever. Amen.

>>semetic sand religions

Arabic is an insufferable language to listen to, I would rather hear german and I fucking hate german.

Its is mentally enslaving, socially oppressive, just look at the countries Muslims are fleeing from.

They want OUT, yet somehow also want to spread their religion like a viral agent. You can't think logically when you've been mentally raped.

Science and Christianity is the light.

Except that muslin countries are undeniable shitholes with crazy shit like incest rape/marriage/inhumane practises and being so fucking inbred and detrimental that one bombing a week is considered good. No thanks, keep your semite religion trash. We can find our own way without coming the realistic version of Falmer.

Muhammed was a pedo

They live in the West for a year and they become high maintenance bitches. Second generation Somali immigrant girls are some of the most annoying pieces of shit I've ever seen. They can't handle life without repeatedly being raped.

Have already mashallah
Islam is NatSoc. Only you go to heaven for it

You're so dumb, I love it

This.

But you worship satan

Muslims are typically the poorest demographic in most non-muslim countries.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/12/british-muslims-facts_n_6670234.html

It's always "social connections", "love from everyone" and retarded shit like that which isn't true.

Islam is a cult made by a literal pedophile who spread his religion through conquest and rape. He got kicked out of his own town because the citizens of Mecca realised how autistic he was.

stop using Islam to culturally change what Europe is

based wog

>YFW Self Employed
>YFW no basement because fuck we dont build houses with those over here
>YFW you have to leave Sup Forums now

No it sort of makes sense that religious basement dwelling conservative neets who dislike degeneracy would make an alliance with Islam, which would be an interesting turn of events if it ever occurred

One guy said in a thread that Muslim women are complaining only ugly white men convert to Islam.