Why are brown women so much more beautiful, wholesome and overall superior to white women pol?

Why are brown women so much more beautiful, wholesome and overall superior to white women pol?

Take the yellow pill

>Mexican
Pro-tip: They aren't.
Think 2-3 times as whorish under the guise of hardcore catholicism.

What about white women from brown countries?

Maybe a European-descended Latino is on a par (looks wise only), but most other 'brown' women are no way near. Dream on.

kek
no thanks

Yes goy! She's an honorary white anyway, who cares? And aren't these pan faced gooks sooo hot? Just beautiful, so superior to actual white women!

Im not sure how a German knows this but we've got all sorts here in Aus and I can confirm that Hanz here is absolutely right. Olive and brown skins are degenerate as fuck when mummy and daddy arent watching. I've still always known the white girls to be the best.

>taking the nonwhite women pill
you're on the next level senpai

thats a pretty flat ass, helps with the small dicks us white men tout around

Source please amerifat.

You're confusing brown women with unbelievably gorgeous white women who tan in the summer.

id pump her full of white baby batter

>want to breed nonwhites
>don't want mongrel kids

This is bait. Stop replying to bait. Sage.

they're not

SAGE and reported.

Take the white pill, user. You won't regret it.

Most non-White women are . . . well special looking.

To lay down with one is dangerously close to bestiality — except for certain non-Arab Asian demographics, they get a pass.

but white woman are best

I'm going to race mix with a Cambodian qt, and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

Yeah shit up this country with another future anti-white democrat. The Hart-Celler act was a mistake.

Nigga juss stop

jesus christ

Brown apes are good to rape

nigger lover