You can glass one country country

Which one?
No Israel.
No Saudi Arabia (Mecca).

UAE.

Depends on how much land I can cover. If I nuke Palestine, there is a good chance ill take out a good chunk of Israel too.

china

Mexico

California

Second on this, or Jew York.

Sweden, then let ISIS take credit

Italy

United Kingdom

Nigeria.

Germany

Belgium while the EU is in session.

Objectively this.

>No Israel.
Fuck you

Israel

China, the fires would drop global temperatures thus saving us from global climate change, move jobs back to the states by necessity, and stop the chinese jewing in Asia.

IRAN FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DESTROYING MECCA.

USA ! USA ! USA !

If noone knew it was me:

New York, get rid of most of the jew elite in one go. Ideally do it whilst the UN is having a meeting there.

Israel would also be great

The problem is really that you can't solve the population problems with just a few nukes, as africa and the middle east are simply too large. You could only hit stratetargets to weaken your enemies

>implying anyone would want israel
leafland obviously

No country just you

France, Germany or Nigeria

Nukes arent real

>mecca
>in iran
Murricuh educashun

Belgium then Yemen

Doesn't make sense.
Nuking China would hamper us technologically.

Get the fuck out.
Pol is an Israeli supporting board.

>California
California is a state not a country.

Not for long#FuckBruuumbpffff

I nuke the Mediterranean Sea many times in waves with precise timing, so that it creates a super tsunami wave of epic proportions with more nuclear blasts pushing it along further and further toward the east. The wave will become so huge that it will have enough staying power to reach thousands of miles inland, simultaneously taking out most of Israel, ISIS, and many other shitholes. The wave will wipe out huge swaths of sandniggers and kikes, flood the middle east to make it more fertile in the future, and lower the Mediterranean Sea level thus speeding along the Atlantropa project.

Step aside brainlets, I'll take my Nobel Prize now

USA

>Pol is an Israeli supporting board.
>Pol

Germany.

germany

lets see what you get done when we not around anymore!

Germany is asking for it.

Belgium.

I like the people but getting all the cunts in Brussels at the same time is just too good of a deal.

America.

Either Germany or Belgium. Whichever one would destroy the EU the most.

China, solve any environmental warming crisis instantly.

>Italian
>Supporting the Semites ever

The fuck is wrong with you, wop?

Also, fuck you OP, Israel.

Russia

I'm half Jewish.

this

Manchester, England but it has to be this Sunday, otherwise Paris France, so I dont have to listen to liberal shitbags cry about their immigrant diversity attacks anymore

Earth.

Antarctica

Chile

Turkey. Make Istanbul Constantinople again

This.

y you for president 2024

not a country

yeah but we can let them go

>t. californian moving

Hiroshima.

I can't believe I don't want to glass a country. Not even like brussels, china, russia, the EU, the US, none of it. Even if the land was reusable.

I think I just want to off the clintons and lobbyists. That catches 99% of (((the elite))).

North Korea

While I'd love to nuke Mecca it's not a solid choice because there has been in the past a powerful Islamic civilization. Of course it fell behind, yet it still existed and there is a culture of thought and deeds there worth preserving. So for me it all comes down to culture. Where is a place that hasn't ever produced a culture of note or meaningful contribution?

It has to be somewhere in Africa, right?

Canada

(((The USA)))

India

Germany obviously

>Nuke the DPRK
>Literally the last place on earth with a truly traditional culture, intense national pride and completely free of degeneracy and (((world banking)))

Hello Shlomo

>nuke America
>only choices left for the future is Russia conquers europe or the EU becomes a one government state because there's nobody left to stick up for you
Okay bud

I second this.
I'd sacrifice myself for the greater good.

Nauru

They will never see it coming

Facebook head office

>Africa
Africa is not relevant so it's not worth bombing.

Palestine. I get Israel for free.

>No Israel.
>No Saudi Arabia (Mecca)
USA then.
Those 2 will be glassed by the rest of the world the moment their guard dog is gone

It's population is going to boom in the 21st century putting it on par with Asia. Why not do something about it now?

Germany

France.

>Nuke Turkey
>Take back Istanbul (Constantinople)
You gonna take back the ashes or something pal? It says the whole country which would include Istanbul (Constantinople) considering that's one of the most populated cities.