You have 30 seconds to explain why we shouldn't bring back the guillotine and use it liberally

You have 30 seconds to explain why we shouldn't bring back the guillotine and use it liberally

less efficient than lethal injection

guillotine is too quick and precise, I want my enemies to suffer a slow and painful death

It isn't painful enough for libtards and niggers

Remember, you don't actually die until you lose oxygen to the brain, which takes a couple of minutes so you're in unimaginable agony during that time

Firing lines send a better message

Gassing is a more traditional way to kill kikes

Why not Lead? 16 cents a round and you can choose how slowly they die.
Sauce plz?

People don't have interest in public executions.

muh hooman rites

Life sentence should be life in a work camp.

louis xiii, xiv and xvi are not the ruler here

>not hanged, drawn and quartered
pleb

Great entertainment for the kiddoes

yes because its not cruel enough to sentence a person to life in confined spaces you must force them to work as well. It really takes an anglo to write a comment like that.

Because it's a liberal symbol. Ever heard of the french revolution you fucking imbecile?

bullets are cheaper

blood pressure and CSF pressure drops, causes unconsciousness fairly quickly.
That's why.

I'm all for it!

I think cutting off a hand or leg is more resonable way to punish people

>liberally
because if that happens your head will be one of the first to go off

the death penalty isnt legal in most places so naturally it wouldn't be used "liberally"

source please? when have kikes ever been gassed apart from in my dreams

>flag
checks out

it takes a fucking leaf to disagree

Kill people at a cost to the state or use them until they die to produce for the state?

Nah makes them a burden

>pull rope
>push guy into slow
>let go of rope
vs
>millions of dollars or prision bs, then million dollar chemicals injected

no too lazy to even argue with u

Stoning is better:
-Family sport
-teaches teamwork and coordination
-very painful and slow
-anyone can participate
-very enjoyable

I'm going to spend all 30 seconds explaining to you why the guillotines are long overdue.

Lies
Lethal injection is slow and expensive. You're dead in a second with the guillotine.

you don'T know what you're saying.

The arteries being choked or severed cuts it off the brain just like when they apply a choke hold in mma unconsciousness comes in a few seconds so they aren't in "unimaginable agony"

I'm pretty sure you pass out or go into some kind of shock or coma like state pretty soon

You're nervous system is dead. I really don't see how you're going to feel pain.

it would be Sup Forumstard degenerates first in line

Extremely ineffective when one has to worry about about 5 million "problems".
Prefer remigration or sterilize (so the majority will go by itself) afterwards ...

It's a biohazard. Hanging is better anyways; it's just as fast and there's less cleanup.

The goal is not to abuse them. The goal is to kill them quickly and painlessly as possible. We aren't subhuman savages. Death is enough of a punishment. Don't relish in mutilation. They can't trouble us again once they are dead.

The satisfaction from a hanging is better.

nice bait.

My great grandfather used to tell us stories of watching public hangings in 1910's Delaware. Every few months someone was hanged in the capitol Dover and it always drew huge crowds. Sounded like a pretty swell time

>Here you can see the difference between European culture and third world barbery

I got nothin'.

Wow... hardest question I've been asked all day.

no pro tip?

Modern necks are simply too thick.

Make the executions public and you have a deal

Technically you're dead when your heart stops.

Blood everywhere. You feel like cleaning that up? Because I don't. Just hang them or something.

no. you are knocked unconcious almost instantaniously

>not doing it over dirt instead of concrete

Why not just use nitrogen or helium? Since they're inert gases it's makes death nothing more than a dream sleep they never wake up from?

It's arguably the least painful way to die and liberals would praise it, allowing for the taboo to quickly gain appreciation?

If you make death ugly and scary then people won't support the death penalty as much.

If you make death ugly and scary people quit doing the things that will warrant them that death

After inhalation of pure nitrogen it takes about 15 seconds to the unconsciousness and after 1-6 minutes you are over the Jordan. Experiments in pressure chambers, where the O2 share of more nitrogen gave way, that these people were euphoric and self-assured for the duration of the lack of oxygen and thought about how close they were to death in reality.Just saying

Because the french revolution was the greatest fiasco ever recorded in history.

Wrong.

Making punishments scare doesn't deter crime, look at pedophile incarceration rate in result with stricter sentences.

Criminals need mental help or a noose. Simply locking them up isn't going to cure them.

13th amendment. It allows the slavery of prisoners or convicted criminals.

why is blade angled on all guillotines? wouldn't it work just as well if it were horizontal?

Well said, satan

Because dogs are more effective, ask Reese

>European culture
I'm an American mongrel. The line is a little blurred. I may be of wholly European blood but I'm a subhuman due to my 10% Iberian blood, 30% Irish blood, and 3% Slav blood. You really don't want to associate with a mutt like me.

Fuck no.

>Who wants psychopathic animals as slaves?
I think you have not thought through the whole thing.
You have cost, medicine nutrition
You need 24 hours of arming
You have to segregate the other slaves ...

It's the perfect execution device, it's crazy that no countries use it. Amerilards make an absolute mess of their executions in which they just pump the condemed full of drugs whereas frogs were nailing their executions perfectly back in the 18th century.

It makes a horizontal cut instead of doing it all at once, google search makes an analogy to cutting a cucumber straight up and down versus at an agle

Fuck's sake let them serve the state and do something useful. Way better for everyone than a confined space.

I have talked of culture and not of race (I am just a dreamer who hopes the culture can also be accepted by non-Europeans, was this now arrogant?)
> Actually, Europeans are socially (at least human)

Why did I have to be born in the most cucked country?

>I like the way you think

>this now arrogant?
No. Just very optimistic.

That was good old German Humor.

you understand ;)

Daily reminder guillotines will be brought back in the end times to execute Christians that don't take the mark of the beast

The sign of the beast?
How is this supposed to look?
Only that I know when we first have to give a nitrogen "supply"

Well, "Day of the Blade" sounds better than "Day of the Rope"

It's likely a chip that's inserted in your skin

Cheka style is quick and efficient

It looks like this

Think about it for a moment. You're walking up the platform knowing there is no possible way of getting out of your situation. You kneel and rest your neck on the half circle of death and wait until you hear the rope chopped and the blade rushing toward you at high speed knowing you're fucked and everything in your life has led up to this exact moment.

People thought it inhumane for those seconds of hearing the blade come ever closer to your neck

Watch that edge

a chip or a barcode? Waht is exactly written? Mark of the beast looks like a...?

France likes this

This?

My thoughts exactly..

welcome to the club

Because it is French, and hanging people at Tyburn is cheaper.

Because it's quick and gay. If you wanna send a message via decapitation, use an ironworker's shear. Same end result, slow and savory-like.

No one should be above the lawn

Not painful enough.

What about Mexico?

>the goal is not to abuse them

Yeah, for you maybe. Death-sentence worthy actions inflict pain and suffering on the victims or their survivors well beyond the criminal's death. Simply removing them isn't justice enough.

Best solution: let the victim or victim's family choose the appropriate method of execution. If anyone should have a say in how much suffering is "just" for the criminal, it should be them, not any of us.

Rope is cheaper.

The goal is to remove them from society, not fulfill bloodthirsty pleasure. I'm all for revenge, but I only want them dead.

>not doing it on an open-roofed cell where the rest of death row waits below, with warm reminders of their fuckups showering from above

>The device is best known for its use in France, in particular during the French Revolution, where it was celebrated as the people's avenger by supporters of the revolution and vilified as the pre-eminent symbol of the Reign of Terror by opponents

too progressive

Yes, Ivan. We all know you prefer the bullet and drain method.

don't worry (((they))) are gonna bring it back and use it liberally

What of our cost effective methodology of the rope, it's quick of done right and breaks the subjects neck, and if they really deserve it you can count on the hangman to both the rope so they gag a little first.

Compare cutting a piece of meat by just pushing the knife straight downwards with doing a slight pushing/pulling motion while pushing it downwards.

Too many kikes in power at the moment

we should bring it back