So basically everyone on Twitter is Destroying Barron Trump

So basically everyone is goofing on Trump's obviously fairy faggot son.

to the people who made fun of Obama's daughters dancing, Doesn't feel good does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD5OeZ5ywEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj17MXg7XKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels like sage to me.

This is why Trump won. Keep it up!

EBIN BANANAMAN

with all the threats made 24/7 its no wonder he would at least be worried, also this guy is literaly the inventor of the fedora tip fat atheist meme

Says the guy who gets his ass pounded by a tranny. That guy is a degenerate cocksucker.

Uhoh looks like the Drumpfys are gonna need a safe space!

>made fun of Obama's daughters dancing,
eh?

I am loving this more every minute. You have no idea what you look like right now. I could hug Kathy Griffin.

he is the embodiment of everything wrong with society

You're low on your potasium tj, go fix it right now

Excellent. The more insane they go, the more votes we get.

youtube.com/watch?v=lD5OeZ5ywEg

bonus stage with BIG WHITE ICECREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj17MXg7XKw

>the amazing ass banana
>everyone
Damn, your world is small

He really is.

You're what's wrong with Irish society you fucking IT-educated shitehawk

its hilarious he hates trump until women say they dont like trump then he becomes pro-trump

tj is such a cuck.

>You will never be the son of trump

No one gives a shit about being a hypocrite anymore. The left hasn't cared for decades, the right stopped caring in the last 10 years. In a war you don't care about the judgment of your enemies. The hypocrisy accusation worked 100 years ago when we were one people and we had agreed upon social standards. This is the reality, there is no more time for compromise it's over. We are now at least 3 nations under the same government, and that will last as long as the economy.

> Making fun of Obama's kids is the same as a public and symbolic display of actually decapitating someone
> This shouldn't be upsetting to a kid when he sees this directed at his dad

You're either a mudslime, or a gold medalist in mental gymnastics. Both are fairly strong arguments for you killing yourself desu senpai.

Why did racism vs the Irish just cease to exist in western society?

>eh?

That's our word, cunt

kek this

oh thats tame compared to some other things hes done and want to do.

>TheBananaAtheist

Isn't this the guy who shoved a banana up his ass?

>So basically everyone
When did BuzzFeed bloggers start posting here?

Tj Kirk is a faggot.
Barron is 10.
He saw a photo of his father's disembodied head.
Of course he's going to be upset.
Go fucking figure the one time feelings matter the liberals are going to be cold as ice. Fuck the entire left

Shoving bananas up your ass is also pretty fucking stupid

FPBP! KEK! Sage.

Remember when it was heresy to criticize the Obama children? Why is it okay to attack Trump's eleven year-old son? Hmm...

LEAVE BARRON ALONE REEEEEEEEEE

this x1000

The obama daughters never saw their fathers head in someones hand on tv.

Sage.

Around about the time the British Empire began to crumble, so after we won our war of independence I guess

JUST!

FPBP

These faggot atheists are ensuring the thousand year dynasty of House Trump

Who is this gay bear?

he also poured scalding hot oil on his balls to impress a girl on the internet.

Who even said that? "anonymous sources" who happened to be around at that moment?
Seems to me like a smokescreen because they were faced with a situation in which the public had to sympathize with a Trump

>when you are so desperate you have to pick on a fucking kid

Yet full grown adults are picking on a kid. Just shows how fucked in the head some groups of people are.

he should be called the GAYthiest.

how

Yes, he's also a shill
He was spouting semi-right wing pro-trump talking points like a month ago, then made a video shitting on trump and decrying the right wing.
Literal paid shill

>this guy mocking a child

Wew, better not let Boondalt Grumpth have the nukelearc digits senpai

Is there any actual proof that Barron really did believe Kathy Griffin decapitated his Dad? The only source is TMZ, which is not reputable in the slightest.

So does this confirm that Barron is even better than using drama and intentionally overreacting to gain supporters than his father?
He's only 11 and he already knows how to manipulate the media like a pro.

Oh, I dunno, maybe because they stopped chimping out.

tfw a few days ago, buzzfeed posts a video going after austistic individuals and publically shitting on/scorning them
>tfw they now go after sensitive ELEVEN YEAR OLD children
Is there any depth that LEFTSCUM won't delve to

So they are seriously going to hunt a 12 year old kid for getting scared? These leftists sure are retarded.

ahhh, yes, worldstarhiphop, the rogue agent of conservative media

>ywn get to burn a Japanese village with a flamethrower
Why live?

It's like fucking Christmas and Santa is bringing redpills to all the good girls and boys. God, I hope this bullshit lasts forever. Or at least till 2018.

Why is everyone I thought was based a decade ago a dumb fucking idiot now?

I've learned that pointing out the hypocrisy or lack of principles of your political enemies doesn't do anything. We should just kill our political enemies.

You truly are an inspiration to all the faggots in the world op. keep it up.

Keep it up guys! You are cool!

hes always been desperate, he also picks on suicide and rape victims.
he says hes bisexual

Who said Barron thought it was real?

>Doesn't feel good does it?
who the fuck cares

The left continues digging their hole deeper and deeper. They will never recover, ever. We will be a one party system by 2024.

>the Trump bloodline
>thinks intelligence is based on the parents intelligence
>probably a race denying sjw cuck

He's one of those "hurr, everyone is dumb but me" faggots. A literal pseud.

Do the people forget that the lil nigga is 10?

A worthless fat atheist faggot, one of Earth's greatest embarrassments

> 1 post by this ID

45 replies.

Goddammit, Sup Forums

This. All these shitposts and I've yet to see a confirmed source other than a tabloid headline, that states Barron thought the head was his dad's real head. Give me a fucking break.

>Be 11 boy
>Life is good , live in a great house and family
>Dad has weird job , always negativity on the telly
>See ugly bitch hold my father's head with blood
>Get scared because i actually care about my dad
>People make fun of me because a bloody head is "normal" according to him

Worst part is that when Donald really dies the msm will celebrate while a boy loses his father.

He's fucking ten years old

a week or two ago this fat youtube fuck was all up in arms about another youtuber who was pranking his son

all talk, no substance, no class, no morals

This is a good thing, people look like utter tools attacking an 11 year old kid and the left are doing precisely that.

The only fun I had with Obama's daughters was when one of the sisters was teaching the other how to worship white dicks.

I'm glad other Sup Forums users have grown up and out of the atheist phase. I'm 32 now, I wish I could go back to 2003 and kick my own ass for buying into the atheistic bullshit.

he's right though. if baron did think that was his father's head he's a fucking retard

I mean realistically the kid seems like he probably sits in gore threads on Sup Forums all day, so he didnt care at all and Don was trying to get some sympathy

Jesus christ, the average white guy looks like that? No one wonder white women are turning to bbc men.

>that pic
LMAO

Because of what and how he chooses to believe things. Such as the big bang. People claim atheists are the best, but just think that most atheists are leftists. We get the real picture now.

>fairy faggot son

This.
You can read the backlash in this tranny-lover jewish atheist shortdicked bannana inserter fatfuck.
Maybe a dozen of fedora tippers like himself support the tweet.

WOW what a BIG man picking on a child.

Fuck me i hope the libtard left drops dead, or a civil war clears you like bacteria.

ONLY low life SCUM would pick on a child.

>everything the left does is motivated by revenge and sour grapes
jews confirmed

>So basically everyone is goofing on Trump's obviously fairy faggot son.
>to the people who made fun of Obama's daughters dancing, Doesn't feel good does it?

So making fun of someone being scared their father is dead after seeing his decapitated head on television is the same as making fun of someone going out and doing shit tons of drugs and dancing like an idiot?

fuck shrumpf, fuck his faggot son and fuck white cis people

everything in the world is motivated by revenge and sour grapes my friend

I never made one post or comment about obamas kids so fuck off OP. Mostly because they were completely uninteresting in every way.

Anyone have the pic which shows him being forced to break up with his tranny boyfriend?

Anyone that responds to him seriously and doesn't just post the pictures of him sticking a banana up his ass/cadle wax on on his dick is from reddit desu

>liberals need to beat up on a literal child in order to feel better about themselves

lmfao

He's eleven now but your point is still valid.

I love you

i like these lefty cunts exposing themselves. liberalism is a mental disorder.

Stinky sage.

is this the fat fuck who put bananas in his ass?

so many 1post IDs
SAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off Jew proxy

at least barron doesnt shove bananas up his ass