Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. And our culture is a joke

Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. And our culture is a joke

I hate everything about us. If I could press a button that kills all Germans I would press it in a second knowing full well I would die too.

hitler did nothing wrong

>Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. And our culture is a joke

Thought you were talking about my country for a moment. How about we press each others' doomsday buttons?

Think of how many Germans you can kill right now if you kill yourself. Your future children, their children.

Do it, faggot.

Achmed detected

Your culture isn't a joke, you're the joke. Try to live up to your ancestor's ideal

Du bist ein schwule cuckold und du liebe schwarze schwanze.

>great language
>great food
>great history
>great culture
You are literally retarded

With all respect, it's that attitude that's killing your country.

Besides, you got everything you wanted in the EU.

Nothing is more degenerate than self hate

Fuck off. Im a russian jew so I should agree with you. But I hate you self depricating faggots

Language: I find German language pretty nice. It's tough, hard in pronunciation.

Food: Almost similar to polish cousine. Ein Eisbein ist lecker.

Culture: Rich.

Congratulations you are a german normie with normie opinions.
Now do humanity a favor and jump of a bridge.

>History
At least you tried

kill yourself, do it for karl marx

German language sounds awesome.
Food is a good home made food.
Culture you had was great, what you have no is an ANTICULTURE.
Only shameful event from your history is losing. Shit happens.

Be proud you retard.

Halt deine Fresse

I agree

Hey, at least you had the guts to exterminate a bunch of jews when everyone was pussyfooting around the issue. Kinda heartless if you ask me, but definitely a plus fo humanity.

Gotta agree, your language is ugly

As did I, burger.

Deine mutter

You can change it. Make all official texts trilingual: Arabic, Turkish, German. Don't drink disgusting beer anymore. Eat delicious kebab instead of shitty pork.

Geh scheißn oida

The only thing i like from Germans is the language, the German sounds so fucking official and good to me, i feel like all the humans should have spoken german.

Are you an Achmed?

I love my German boyfriend, I love the traditional food he makes, I love the sound of his deep voice when he speaks his native language, I love his accent when he speaks English, and the only thing that's shameful about your history is you didn't win when you truly deserved to. I love you Germany, please, get up off your knees and stand tall.

Fuck you i like your food

Your food is delicious and your language is probably the best in the world.

Hello achmed, kek.
If you look past the nazi past, you will find decent things too, stay spooked though, if you aren't achmed and insist on degenrate "NO NATIONS XDDD" thinking. Nations are there for a reason, If people would all come to a conclusive agreement what a nation should be like, there would be a universal nation already. But, you just have to looka rouuund and you see mudshits already making their own nations, and those nations should not be part of our nations, which is why we draw a border, heck, look at shlomo shekelberg and israel. Do you seriously think that nations should not apply or that nationality should be shameful. You are a cuck and part of the reason our culture is not seen as great, because you just say nay and abandon ship like the faggot you are :^)

Man, your government is just a puppet of the US, but you still have some value as a working populace, don´t do it, faggot

fine, give me all your deli cuts then if you hate them so much.