Are there any real decedents of the east Germanic Vandals left in North Africa?

Are there any real decedents of the east Germanic Vandals left in North Africa?

They where very strong and barbaric, so they might where able to fight of the Negros and the Arabs.

This is a interesting subject for me, so if you have any REAL facts and information, then post them!

This girl is gonna be the future North African Varg.
>Stop praying!
>Worship uzul the god of rain

OP here!

I found some pictures of Vandals, but i don't know if they are Vandals, or Berbers, or just descendants of European colonialists.

Northern Berbers are different, their hair is much more darker even when blonde, also their skin tone is kind of yellowish. the kid to the left is berber, the elderly woman and the child to the right is berber.
The two girls, leaning on each other, both have vandal ancestry.
The kabyles for example are pure berbers, but you can find blonde girls within their ranks.

KEK

Are you a Arab or a Berber?
Mister Moroco is white and shieeet!

Morocco is the most shitskinned out of all North Africa after Libya of course.
Tunisian and Algerian qts for the win.
I'm berber.

Seriously, thank you for your info!
It is also good to hear that from a person who knows what he is talking about!

Ps: Is that girl in that pick really Algerian?
If yes than i need to by a plane ticket to Algeria, because the women here in Austria look like incestuos mongrels!

You'd need luck, but I'm sure you can score one if you really wish, yeah, many northern Algerians are like that, Tunisians are god tier tbqh.

I'm pretty sure they're descendants of the numerous European whites that Moors abducted over the centuries.

There are even cases of Moorish pirates landing in Ireland and abducting women

For some evidence of my previous abduction claim, read "Turks, Moors and Englishmen in the Age of Discovery" by Nabil Matar. He has a thoroughly cited book with numerous citations to numerous first person accounts of European (mostly Brit) captives

I see you watch
Mr. Varg Sitting In Old Soviet SUV And Talk About Stuff Vikernes

Not exactly, the kabyle for example do not take slaves, they've been living in isolation for centuries, that's why they are good specimen when researching pre-Islam berbers.
Visigoths and Vandals have more of an impact, barbary slave trade was meant for the slaves to be sent to the levant or Turkey for shekels.

Check her stare, it's Varg-tier of WeWuzness

Kabyle berber here
Vandal population was not much, around 50000 people in total whee the maghreb had millions of inhabitants in 5th century AD
they might have had some influence on genetics, but they stayed away from the mountains where the berber tribes lived
Azul fellak
fake
kabyle tribes don't live on the coast, we live in the mountains

Safia Vikernes!
Yeah that look!
We Wuz Vandals And Shieet!
Fuck Arabs and Niggers!
Blonde Blue Eyed Neanderthal!
Blue Eyes For Snow And Shieet!
Make Blonde Babies!
Fuck Capitalism/Communism!
Ice Age And Shieet!

Ok ok I clearly am under-informed here. Thanks for the update. I did not know Kabyle berbers were so isolated.

It's really cool that they actually look like descendants of whites.

Seriously? Inbred also in Austria?
Well, I know a guy, who claims, that his grandfather comes from Vienna and his great-grandfather from Eastern Slovakia and looks inbred as hell, also behaves like that

>Are there any real decedents of the east Germanic Vandals left in North Africa?
Probably, but not in the way you're thinking. They were a small group of elites, it's probably just a few thousand people who are very distantly related, It's not as if there are people there that look phenotypically whiter because they have a vandal ancestor.

There were blue eyed people in Italy and Spain thousands of years before Germanic people even existed, I don't see why they couldnt have been native to north africa too when the sea level was even lower back then

most of them escaped to modern day north ireland, southern italy, and croatia/slovenia

Post your face
And guess my people qnd tribe

Spaniard

Faggots

Das rite

Where can I find these very white looking North Africans? I'm going on a South Spain/North Africa trip this summer.

go to berber areas
rif in morocco, kabylie in algeria
maybe 20-30% are white passing, the rest are shitskins
even algiers has a lot of light skinned people, mostly upper class people