How do we fix western women?

how do we fix western women?
when will pic related degeneracy end?

There is only acceptance and adaptation at this point. Women have always been like this whether or not they were in a nuclear family or not. At least now with the internet and if you are smart you realize this.

Kpop will fix them

Have them convert to Islam and cover them up.

these fucking pants

oh please allah forgive me for looking at them so often

When you grow a pair and realize women need to be told what to do. Also if you have a small dock you are pretty much shit out of luck. They modern American girl doesn't care about money in a man because her parents already have plenty to give her. When wants to be fucked silly and told what to do.

all women are T H O T S

Man, you guys are fags

>when wants
What she wants*

Id smash her pussy

She wants you be alpha enough to grab her by the hair and spank her ass, you faggot.

Very redpill bro

>germany
>allah
WTF happened to German men that they've allowed this?

No fewer than 3 white western whores have been into me because I don't put up with their shit (THEIR words). Treat them like dumb skanks they are, just don't be mean spirited about it. They have a biological drive to be obedient to a strong man. Be that; she needs it.

>germany
>allah
Checks out.

never

STDpeach

I joined Islam
shit is cash

>cunts have to hold their stupid mouths and have to listen
>only I get to enjoy my underaged wifes looks
>can fashionably wear a beard and bedsheets
>the local Imam and other brothas are always ready to back my shit up when we go and rape some uncovered kuffar asses

DONT BLOW UP

>whores

That's the problem already. I suspect there are non whores that are few and far between. I'm getting tired of all the same hos there's got to Be better out there

You know the solution.

Women respond to a strong willed man...whore or not. Tell her what to do. Tell her when she does something stupid. Tell her when something is unacceptable. Speak to her like am employee though, don't get emotional. It works.

You don't. Women's sexual liberation is irreversible unless you go full Islam since it's already too deeply ingrained in culture.

LOOOL and feminists are defending your bullshit religion

There's an old saying.

>money doesn't change a person, it simply unmasks them for who they really are.

Women have always been degenerate... women's "rights" have given them the freedom to openly display their degenerate behavior. The internet has given them the ability to share their degeneracy with the world. And, the right to vote has given them the power to destroy culture and force degeneracy on everyone through legislation.

There is no fixing it at this point. It would take a massive war with a tremendous population reduction and a return to traditional values for there to be any real change.

imagine the smell........

mmmm come fuck me hard in my pussy daddy

We shall be seeing noting but the moderate and respectable hijab soon, brother, inshallah.

OH NO
A HUMAN BODY

Oh my god can you like, not sexualize her? She just uses them because they are more confortable!

is stpeach still dating goku

best post

Haha..... animals can't contain their sexual desires. >Must rape them
Is that right?

She needs to get fucking blacked

>What are you looking at user??? You're such a creep!

Why do white bitches have to culturally approrpriate everything? Twerking is an ancient African tradition. Get your own culture whitey.

Farts, you mean?

Yep.. Voting rights were the seed, may 68 the flowering and the situation we found ourselves in the fruits.

So.. nothing to do other than burning the whole tree, uproot it and pour salt all over the soil.

Ancient as in the chimps started it

Lmao you are all gay as fuck

This board is becoming full of Gays and Muslims.

Said the street shitter whose mother jumped into his father's funeral pyre.

Yeah, fuck you, too.

Hinduism. Not even once.

Not just farts. Women naturally smell bad in all their body odors. It's their toxic hormones evaporating from their pores. Have you ever been in a sports hall after a huge group of females was in there? You won't forget it.

>t. gay

Choke a woman during sex and she will die for you

is this one of those see through joggers?

t. AusKEK

White knight detected

Sorry to break the news but you're a fag

the fuck are you talking homo?
you're the one not liking woman and their smell.

soon your kind will drop from rooftops here.