If I gave you unlimited funding and power

If I gave you unlimited funding and power.....

How would you fix Chicago?

Sterilize criminals.

send blacks and browns back to their homeland

Remove all non-whites

Incinerate criminals

Firmly in the sights of a nuclear cannon?

Let the mob purge the shitskins, then arm everybody left. Don't need unlimited money or power either. It could probably be done in a weekend.

buy up all the projects and gentrify them, demolishing and rebuilding as needed

What level of crime would result in being sterilized?

Male and Female?

Just pick some niggers of the streets, and fully castrate them "Reek" style. And put them back on the streets.
Repeat this till it gets boring. (it will not)

Build a wall around it. Fill it with water.

push the niggers in to the lake

sterlize anyone living there or have them leave.
then remove the entire place. let people come and rebuild it. Give the people who left and lived there first priority to come back. it will be different when every inch of infrastructure and community is their investment.

flood the city with heroin and crack so that all the white trash and niggers od.

problem solved

Controlled Ebola outbreak or nukes, probably nukes.

GAS

Create a biological agent that gets rid of jews.

give all the cops a vacation, replace with National Guard, immediately hang the mayor, foot patrols until everyone illegal is arrested and deported, a couple new hospitals in the shit parts of town, destroy the highways blocking off various parts of the urban area, install more basketball courts

Remove anyone darker than a paper bag

Do you think any level of policing, economic growth and education could resolve the problem within 5 generations?

Obital bombardment

talking about Chicago not the world

Pocket all the funds and turn 360° and walk wal away.

offer people a cache of drugs, a lifetime supply of food, a golden desert eagle and a house to everybody willing to sell a child, then kill whoever asks.

Robocop

Walk*

Every non-white minority would be awarded $1000 for sterilization.

These guys get it. Nothing like the purging power of nuclear fire. Just think, in 30 years they may develop anime.

evacuate all whites that are not marxists, nuke the city

pour in trillions to make it a beautiful utopia for whites

chicagos mayor is a jew

nuke the fucking thing

-build a giant wall or dome around the ghetto
-airdrop crates of weapons and supplies to the ghetto
-install cameras everywhere so the public can watch the ghetto implode on itself

Air drop weapons in troubled neighborhoods, let them fight it out first while live filming with drone. Then fire bomb the survivors.

Lol 1 sec before me, nice

so then I would make sure all cops get immediate PTSD treatment any time they're involved with violence because holy shit they're killing themselves at an alarming rate. then I would take the mayors body and let the fire department hang it from a ladder for kids to pinata party, then deport all those kids. next to every basketball court I would put engineering directed public workshops and small healthy grocery stores. put all the homeless guys to work cleaning up the area, repainting, and generally unshitting up the area. anyone caught with children they're not supposed to have get their dicks cut off and hung around their neck to wear while they re-tar roads.

i think anybody would have fun playing dictator.

Bomb

so make their destruction profitable to accelerate it ....then rebuild?

>coming soon to NBC
I'd watch.

Neutron bomb. Bulldoze the remains and plant forest.

Of course that would be my answer regardless of what city you named.

legit might work.....

airdrop-mind
Hunger Games Chiraq would be more entertaining than the actual books, and would remove the male black while making revenue in the process

This^^^

After his successful trial run in Detroit, Chicago should soon follow.

if we actually gave out free vasectomies it wouldn't take long for their population to sizeably shrink
Not a terrible idea.

Found the Chicagoan.

Evacuate the redpilled, if there are any left, by airlift.

Put up a really big fence. Nobody in or out. Cut off all comms to prevent contamination from spreading.

MOAB

>free

kek

Fire, lots of fire.

Kick the shitskins out. Nothing else needs to be done

So the general idea is to just kill everyone and start over?

I would shoot the kids at play.

yea but then we have to discuss this about the next city they go to and fuck up...

unless you mean pic related, you are retarded. robocop went and joined the terrorist

Kick them out of the country. They wont improve just by dropping them off in another American city.

I know the nigs and nogs are savages. But you really have to focus in on (((whose in charge))) in the city. the police department is pozzed beyond belief and these blacks are just the effects to heavy gentrification's cause. Secede anything south of 35th as "South Chicago". Problem fixed. let them run their own city

>t. former chicagoan

cholo

Uh I would probably try to create training camps and "indoctrinate" the youth with values and education. Save all who can be saved and get rid of the rest. Those who can make it should be allowed to rebuild.

Kill all the niggers and jews, then come up with a program to force all hispanics able to, to find a job.

Build a wall around the city and turn the entire city into an open air prison.

-Build a giant wall around the city
-Set up check points throughout the city where special Chicago ID's or passports are needed checked.
-Set up new Law Enforcement squad called the Protection Squadron or P.S
-Give P.S given military grade tech and weapons.
-Give P.S ability to search and arrest without warrant and shoot those who resist.
-Outlaw guns except for P.S and other government agencies.
-Criminals are sterilized.
-Launch massive propaganda campaign promoting the P.S and law enforcement.
-Suspend local elections.
-Outlaw any non-government organizations.
-Declare Permanent martial law.
-Outlaw all forms of media that promote or encourage gang activity.
-Make all schools propagandize children to believe in the greatness of America and the city of Chicago.

=Problem solved

Duterte style pogroms against profligates and degenerates. Put out the word that "Chicago needs heroes" and that no one will be prosecuted for killing criminals. The gun toting American will show up with his AR and his camera for trophy shots.

Sterilizing males is pointless, especially in an r selected population like nogs. Females are the breeding bottleneck.

>encourage niggers to buy their houses, however shitty
>drive gentrification, increasing said house prices way up through the power of white hipsters
>ghettos all replaced with nice white hipster enclaves, niggers are too rich to bother with street crime and commit white-collar crime like civilized people instead

1) increase funding for police and justice department.
2) cancel welfare payments for those without severe disabilities. Their welfare would go up.
3) prosecute Democrats for a large variety of corruption and crimes
4) bring in automotous hydroponics; lower food costs
5) bring in automotous dairy farms; lower food costs and increase nutrition.
6) lift manufacturing bans; make the laws permanent
7) localize school districts; poorer districts get zoned for more manufacturing; allow religious and corporate instructors in.
8) Citywide flat tax; parks and rec sold off.
9) Allow nuclear power plants to open. Also allow the automotous urban agricultural businesses to process wastes into Natural Gas.
10) Universities must have a graduation rate of 85% and an employment rate in a student's field of 83% by 4 months after graduation - if not, then public funds are cut off.

Nerve gas.

interesting

Recreate a family image for the denizens of that waste. It is well known that the destruction black people surround themselves with is due to the lack of a familial structure. Bongos don't adapt like whites do.

Make a law that when a city reaches "X" murder rate the national guard is called and occupies the area until the murder rate is reduced to "Y" level.

Drug dealers couldn't make money with the national guard shaking them down. They would stop killing people if it affected their cash flow.

Canada tried this once.

Turns out taking kids away from their families by force, even if their families are garbage, isn't too good.

>residential schools

Just create reserves for Blacks, too. Stash then away somewhere else and just ignore them. That's what Canada does.

Yo, take your actually good ideas somewhere else else. They're not wanted on pol. Write some letters though, these are actually good actionable policies.

>Cut out the northeastern section of Illinois
>Transfer the land to Ontario
>Cut off all federal transfer payments to Ontario
>Masturbate as Ontario runs into the ground

Nothing better than killing two birds with one stone.

set up genius sperm banks and pay blacks/browns to either get sterilized or practice Eutelegenisis.

...Jamaica. ooh i wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, cooome on pretty mama

Get rid of Welfare, Have lots of Police monitor every single neighborhood, and fund the hell out of education.

the second the national guard rolls out the murder rate would just skyrocket due to all that pent up dindu anger

Agent Orange.

Nukes

I tried. Politicians don't want to hear it.

NAPALM THE WHOLE FUCKING PLACE!

Are the police the problem, or just the politicians who tell them what to do and determine their funding?

Nuclear airburst

Give every dweller a gun and a few mags worth of bullets.
Force zucklet into giving me access to all of their facebook info
Publicise all the shit they talk behind one anothers' backs

When the town is empty, repopulate with Mormons.

So they'd come back again until they learn their lesson (or die)

That's just about crazy enough to work.

Hit squads with silenced weapons. Would just start taking out the little thugs.

I would create lots of public art and more walkways over roads.

Stop all social safety nets, welfare state, affirmative action or interfering in anyone's lives, watch it sort itself out while I move to the Bahama's

Not sure about #4 or 5, but the rest of those sound good.

>So they'd come back again until they learn their lesson (or die)
>niggers
yeh nah they'd die first lol

good stuff

/thread

I'm not sure there's much to fix. All it is is criminals killing other criminals, keeping the overall criminal population down. As such, I would spend the money fueling Chicago and other cities full of niggers and spics so they kill one another more efficiently and effectively.

>deathsquads kill degenerate drug addicts and dealers

>financially incentivized sterilization

>Prostitutes are covertly inoculated with incurable diseases

>Put all presidential tasks on hiatus (including rooftop gardening)
>Call CNN, give them heads' up
>Fly Air Force One to Chicago
>Make a big show, shuck and jive
>Employee "community activism" skillset
>Save blacks

Of Barry, why did you forsake your shithole hometown? You could have saved some bros.

>murder them

Realistically;
- welfare to work program
- mandatory schooling for kids and if they don't go the parent gets jailed
- mandatory drug testing at schools
- mandatory drug testing on welfare to work
- buying up blighted areas and turning them into parks and recreation; see bullet point one
- caught with drugs or handguns or selling drugs -> mandatory welfare to work

TLDR; force the blacks to NATSOC and make thier community better.

If they CHOOSE not to welfare to work;
- they can move to another American locale
- they can be paid to move to Liberia given a house and revoked US citizenship

>nuclear cannon?
Cannon-deliverable warheads aren't that powerful. You'll flatten a couple blocks and set less than a square kilo around those blocks on fire. I think Chicago calls for a full-scale(full as in 100MT, not the 50MT it was actually fired at) Tsar Bomba, or maybe 10 of them

pic semi-related, it's not big enough

Send the Chicagolese back to sub-Saharan Africa

remove American blacks move in white south africans