STOP WATCHING/PLAYING SPORTS

Athletics is western civilization's version of jihad. The games are entirely pointless. The battles are fruitless and yield no reward to society. The success stories and wins are championed by many, but what was actually achieved through those hard fought wins? Nothing. And yet, so many people in our society look up to athletes (especially nigger athletes) instead of the people who actually have an ounce of worth like scientists and entreprenuers.

It's a mind plague that infects the young. They invest their time on fruitless ambitions like sports instead of knowledge. 99.999% of them will never become what they aspired to be, and the .001% that do make it will achieve nothing of value other than a paycheck for being a worthless entertainer who persuades other young people who could deliver so much value to society to squander their lives in pursuit of a pipe dream instead.

There are benefit to physical ability and teamwork building, but these benefits only yield results if the victories actually matter. Go back to the years when the US was a rising economic powerhouse, not a declining one, and look at the emphasis on sports. It was a side story. It was a opportunity for small talk. It was not something that so many Americans lives totally revolved around. They knew it for what it was, brief entertainment, not long lasting aspirations. The only people who cared about sports were either making money peddling it, or using it as a distraction to keep their minds from thinking about their situation and trying to improve their own crappy lives. Today people are extremely personally invested in sports. People actually get upset when their team loses. Fights actually break out over these worthless battles. People actually spend hours on end watching ESPN and giving a dam about what happens and what some fool who can dribble a ball has to say about some useless matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU7byhC01iU
youtube.com/watch?v=JS0pqoDJR6o
youtube.com/watch?v=UDptikEeAGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf shut the fuck up pieces oh fucking shit like you fat ass are clogging our already-clogged-by-old-fucks healthcare system

Are you a fucking idiot? The greeks, the founders of western civilization, pretty much created sports.

Its a show and test of physical ability, devotion, dedication, and manliness.

t. nigger worshippers

Do you know what Olympics means? Like Mt. Olympus?

"I got picked last for team sports in gym class"

>Cuck who can't into sports
Go out side you filthy NEET

I feel bad for all of those Hajis I shot because none of them could ever be as deserving of death as Varg Vikernes.

Stop breathing, air is a Christian invention, our European ancestors have lived for centuries without one particle of O2.

Greek Sports != (((Modern))) Sports
>wow those black guys sure are manly, I love watching niggerball
>implying OP is talking about the Olympics

>our European ancestors
>morocco

kys

We wuz vandals n shieet

I complain about this relentlessly to anyone who will listen

Olympics are pagan

The jews greatest trick on burgers was getting them to clap at niggaball

>Whites created Basketball, Football, Baseball, and Soccer

>Blame the Jews

Wrestling is an exception; martial arts promote spiritual growth like nobody's business.

Totally with you on the various sportsballs, though. College football is a disgrace. Worshipping rape apes who can't study for shit.

bump for retard jock butthurt.

MUH games developed for and played by children now played by adults who earn millions of dollars and who manchildren who are a variation MUH capeshit MUH wresting fans go literally apeshit when you mock their retarded games.

OOOOH LOOKY a ball when from one end of the field to another, OOOOH LOOKY one guy blocked the ball, OOOOH LOOKY another guy put the ball on the other team's side!

WOW VERY FUCKING IMPRESSIVE! It totally changed your entire life that a nigger moved a ball from one spot to another!

You are all fucking losers and with do nothing of value or worth with your own life, and these dipshit niggers and rednecks who are your heroes, would never want to hang out with, would never ever be your friend, and yet they're YOUR team, YOUR favorite player, etc. Its fucking laughable how brainwashed you retards are.

Fucking kill yourself.
Professional athletics help motivate kids to stay in sports, as well as maybe even introduce them to different sports. If American sports were to magically disappear, degeneracy and obesity would skyrocket past it's already insane levels. They are a stronghold for western civilization, and (((anti-pro athletes))) want to take that step against us. "Stop playing sports"? How about Stop spreading globalist propaganda you fucking commie. Just because you are fat and autistic doesn't mean you should try to get us to be like (((you))). Sports are the most redpilled hobby. Stop spinning the narrative you faggot. Just keep playing video games, watching tv, and doing other non productive bullshit.

Plus, muh too much money xddd isn't an argument you anti-capitalist shitlord. They buy shit which turns the currency to business owners.

Stop shitting on athletes because your dad never threw the baseball with you, and commit suicide.

>"People should stop having fun because some people have fun for money"

bumpo

t. fat kid who couldn't play sports or retarded kid who sucked at sports

just proved
mooooore i love you meathead faggots getting pwned

MUH watching sports on TV or at a stadium is redpilled, you playing vidya or watching netflix is bluepilled

MUH throwing a ball with MUH daddy is redpilled, MUH athletics. MUH walking through a park, or hiking, or doing anything which isn't Us Vs Them or goal oriented is blue pilled.

Damn what a faggot.

MUH sucks at sports.

MUH fat.

MUH retarded.

it gets to you when people call you out on how pathetic and useless sports are doesn't it?

all you have is an ad hominem attacks and literally nothing else.

>t. fat kid who couldn't play sports or retarded kid who sucked at sports
MUH being anti family isn't bluepilled xddd

Sports are good for your health big belly

Fubbing meatheab!! :DDD
You weigh 185 and make sure you're physically fit?
Fubbing fabbot, being redpilled means to weigh 250lbs+ and not watching your weight ab all :DDD
I love Reddit and vidya gaems btw :333

That picture is so fucking photoshopped lol.

how is anti-sports, anti-family, dipshit?

if all you ever did with daddy was toss a ball around you are fucking pathetic.

if all you can remember about your daddy is passing a ball around you are ultra fucking pathetic.

aerobics, walk in the park, ride a bike, go hike, lift weights. all of that shit isn't sports, fucking reject.

>There are benefit to physical ability and teamwork building, but these benefits only yield results if the victories actually matter

(((Literally retarded)))

He implied that throwing a ball with your dad is a bad thing.
Which is anti-family.

>t. Boogie

ad hominem.

no way to refute anything i've said. nothing to support your view.

pathetic. what a faggot. a little cum craving faggot.

>not into team mentality
>fucking reject
lmao

throwing a ball with your daddy is pathetic, a father's place is to share knowledge, not to show his child that we are as easily entertained as a dog playing fucking fetch.

Avid sport watchers are the biggest pieces of shit I know. They get fat sitting on their asses drooling over their nigger gods

Sharing knowledge whilst doing an outside activity>Not sharing knowledge but sitting on your ass in front of the TV

I agree, but sports in themselves aren't a bad thing

I've never been able to get into sports, I just don't find them interesting.

And yeah, the white guys guzzle beer and revert to man-children while their wives watch muscular black men on the field, in between cuck-mercials like our favorite from 7UP, sounds great goyim.

>ad hominem.
and you put hominy in a reply. What a DICK you are!!

Sam Hyde on sports
youtube.com/watch?v=kU7byhC01iU
youtube.com/watch?v=JS0pqoDJR6o

t. mad because bullied by jocks

but i gotcha to give the thread a bump, see how that works out?

but muh redskins

Even your precious sports stations just call you Washington, cucks of cucks...

youtube.com/watch?v=UDptikEeAGY

No it isn't. Google Jesse Owens.

It's one of few rights of passage as men we have left. It can at least build a warrior mentality. What's the point of countering sports and getting rid of one more thing that makes a man a man?

uncoordinated fatass fucking manlets. all of america's great leaders of the last century were accomplished athletes in their youth. builds far more character, leadership, and mental toughness than watching alt-right youtube videos all day and crying about athletic niggers being admired.

>flag
goddammit every single time it is a fucking leaf that makes these kinds of shitpost

Hm, the soccer match against Germany actually was fun to watch.

athletic activities are killing the white race!

I regret not playing sports in high school.

OP really is a fag this time

>People actually get upset when their team loses.
When I lived in Houston, my neighbor would beat the shit out of his wife whenever the Texans lost, which was quite frequently considering that they're one of the worst teams. The ironic part is that he was a cop.