Why are you not an Anarchist?

You have exactly ten seconds to explain why you're not an Anarchist!

Tick tock, boot lickers

Other urls found in this thread:

ditext.com/proudhon/federation/federation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I value order and structure and I'm above the age of 16

Because I grew up, moved out of my parents house, got a job...

>Irish
kek

Because I'm not an edgelord and have realistic ideals that can be implemented in the real world.

Why do you value order?

>Any Anarchist must be unemployed because reasons

Too many conflicting sympathies

Anarchism can't be implemented? Of course it can. It's been implemented all over the world at different times.

More recent examples include Catalonia during the 1930's. There are pre-Feudalist examples too.

Because I like walking down a pavement.

Realistic ideals that can be implemented

These aren't realistic ideals.

How are they not realistic? Are you suggesting anything outside the modern Capitalist economy is unrealistic when Capitalism has only existed since the 19th Century?

Non-hierarchical communes are very achievable. Even on very small scales we can see that now with student housing communes in Edinburgh and pizzerias that are owned by the workers

Order leads to self-discipline. Self-discipline builds a better spirit in mankind.

I am one.

sage sage sage

B-but I am, user.

Human nature will cause an anarchist system to crash and burn.

Play Fallout, that's what your society will look like if you implement Anarchism.

I don't believe in equality.

It's obvious what happens with anarky, I wanna try better things.

I like infrastructure, running water, medicine and a lack of crime

Because I acknowledge the importance of order an discipline.

>anarchy
>left
wew, lad

These things can both be attained in anarchy.

I surpassed the age of 13 twelve years ago

>Anarchy
>Not Left

Literally braindead. Get out, "Anarcho-Capitalist"

Anarchy is the opposite of equality.

How come you aren't responding to any legitimate arguments?

Left-anarchism is stupid.

They're scared of dangerous liberty.
Not everyone can be have balls.

what if I told you, there are both right and left wing anarchists?

>Get out, "Anarcho-Capitalist"
We ancaps have been on this board beginning. What's your problem?

False. See: Ireland
Also see: Every interaction you ever have with another person that doesn't involve the government.

Also also see: just because something has not been accomplished yet, doesn't mean it can't be accomplished in the future nor that it is undesirable. If we lived in Ancient Greece, you would be saying the same thing about ending slavery.

>See: Ireland
The nation with a government?

I'm not anarchist because because it would mean that all the fucking idiots around me would have as much power than smart peoples. No thank you, capitalism is not beyond reproach but at least it filter most idiots out of society by making them poor.

Because I agree with Proudhon that anarchy is an absolute that must be synthesized with state authority into a federalist system of government.

ditext.com/proudhon/federation/federation.html

Sure, there are people who identify as left anarchist and there are people who identify as right anarchist. That does not mean both are equally correct/viable philosophies.

>getting angry because their impossible society isn't the same as your impossible society

I like having roads and a functioning society.

>Legitimate arguments
>This thread

Pick one

It was not always this way.

Because I'm over 30 and have a net worth north of 6 figures your degenerate dole nigger.

Your mom's a legitimate argument.

And then it was conquered.

>all these ancap memers that think private property and intellectual property can exist independent of the state.
You do not own land, the government lets you own it.

Also you started this thread. I've successfully turned it from commie filth into Ancapistan.

>Implying I'm a Communist and not an Anarcho-Syndicalist

Why not create your own, why be victim to someone else's?
Can nuclear war be a possibility? than anarchy can be a possibility, next...
I've been doing it quite a bit, on bartering trading selling without the state being involved.
Its bad for your spine, our bodies have evolved to trek chaotic terrain.
Or, order leads to conformity and releases endorphins when you fit like the puzzle pieces a society has assigned you to, its like a game, but there are more fulfilling and practical games one can play in this reality.
You can do that yourself. I eat a strict diet, workout every day, keep my vehicle fueled and weapon loaded with 1 in the chamber.

Private property rights are fundamental to the fabric of human existence and every interaction we have.
Just because someone with power uses that power to violate them does not mean they don't exist, and it sure as shit doesn't bring them into being.

Because I like winning and a nailbomb-based economy is unsustainable in the long term.

potato, potahto famine

I am 18yo thats why

Both of which are failed systems.

I am an anarchist.
Most people can't handle living without masters.
Self-proclaimed anarchists advocate for governments all the time.
Because they aren't really anarchists..
They're filthy Communists.
When the time comes they'll be lined up and shot like the traitors they are.
So it goes.

because I am not a faggot. slide thread detected.

NO VICES

NO MASTERS

Would've been conquered if it had a state. It did not have the material wealth/resources/numbers to best England with or without a state. The point is, a society can function without one. And with technology and competitive differentials between a state-based society and a free society, I see no reason to assume that a free society could not defend itself from a state society, assuming it would even be desirable for a state society to conquer a peaceful free society which would be just as well used as a trading partner. The "how would we defend ourselves from invaders" meme is just the "who will pick the cotton without the slaves" mentality.

get the fuck of Sup Forums, baby

Who's gonna stop me from owning it? The government?

Because I like my life currently

rights are a social construct and so are your property lines. Have fun when your workers unionize and take over your factory at gunpoint.

because I don't agree with you

not stupid enough to think it would work. guess the 10 sec is up though

An ordered environment makes cause lead to effect more predictably. I prefer maximum freedom of choice within an ordered environment, because my choices are far more likely to lead to what I intended than they are in a chaotic environment.

Oh, you're right. Now I just have to give half of my factory away outright.

Also, why the hell would I have to worry about that? It's called self-defense, bucko. Freedom ain't free. It's bathed in the blood of uppity workers.

im not a teenager anymore

Because i'm such an anarchist that I could never label myself an anarchist and become part of you 'system', man.

>me and my private security who are only loyal to money vs all of my employees with guns.

Because it has already been tried and doesn't work. You end up with people killing each over over conflicting ideologies.

Anarchism is basically humanity pre-civilization. 10,000+ Years of cavemen and mudhutters killing neighboring tribes over trifle disagreements.

The only people who think Anarchy could work are underaged faggots with zero understanding of the real world.

I have ORDER in my life
Anachronistic are mindless drones living in the now

because im not 14 years old and actually took basic economics in university you dumb faggot

Because im not a retarded faggot with dillusions of grandeur

Anarchy sounds good until you realize that it would create a power vacuum that would be filled by asshole, warlord types, probably to a cheering crowd..

Don't you have coffee to serve?

I can answer that very simply actually.
>To have a civilized society, you have to have a system of economics.
>To have a system of economics, you must have a force capable of implementing violence to protect it.
>To have a neutral-good violent force, you have to pay them (that's where taxing begins).
>To make sure that force doesn't get too powerful, it must have checks and balances.
>because it must still remain the greatest force of all, the checks and balances must come in form of pen and paper
>what do you know... government is inevitable

anarchism isn't lack of government, it's lack of rulers. men are accountable to each-other, not to the state.

Because Authoritarianism. I'm fash.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

SHAREBLUE TRYING TO CREATE REDDIT ON Sup Forums

Im a republican nationalist you tool and so should you be.
Anarchism is for teenagers with three hairs on their chin they try pass off as a beard.
Right wing death squads however aren't attributed to anarchism as its just a form of pest control

Anarchists are anti freedom of speech and generally totalitarian types who want to beat people for having different stances. They claim to not be about rules and laws, but in reality anarchists are about mindless devotion to open borders and "progressivism."

>boot licker

Yay instead of cops we'll have groups of black clad thugs beating everyone and taking their shit all day!

Because God does exist and anarchy leads to degeneracy?

What happened to those communities? Why are they still not around?

The answers to these questions are why I am not an anarchist anymore. Anarchism is something people believe once they forget why government was implemented in the first place.

anarchists are about mob rule.

order stops people from killing other people when that other person dont wanna be killed

this is the basic idea of what law is
this is why our country has eaten itself like africa, this is why we have schools, libraries, roads, businesses and other sorts of benefits from CAPITALISM.

capitalism didn't create libraries or roads you clown.

never claimed it did it maintains them

Unironic anarchist here. I'm extremely anti-authoritarian and anti-fascist which is why I fucking hate antifa and all of their ilk. I don't come to Sup Forums to argue, I come here because it actually allows free discussion and thought and I find the posters here far more sensible than most other political boards, even if I often disagree with the viewpoints.

I hate antifa for the same reason I hate unironic fascists and the same reason I hate cocksucker cops who get away with murder and their coward fellow officers who witness their insane illegal abuse of power and authority yet would never do nothing to stop it.

I hate Black Lives Matter for their obviously godwful tactics and for making all police brutality and misconduct into a "black vs. white" issue. No, faggots, white cops (and cops of EVERY race) abuse, terrorize and kill white civilians on the regular as well and are never held accountable for that shit either; it just doesn't make the news when it happens because it suits no one's agenda.
Google "Kelly Thomas," read up on the entire story, watch the raw footage of a restrained, fully cooperative, non-combative unarmed white man being beaten to death with bare fists for 12 minutes straight by officers as he cried for his father and said "sir, please, okay, okay" and "oh god, help me" until his face was bloody mush just like the "3 Guys 1 Hammer" video and tell me why that is okay and why none of the officers involved faced ANY charges or repercussions for premeditated cold-blooded brutal murder. Watch as the officers laugh about it over his unconscious soon-to-be-dead body as their hands are literally soaked in his blood. This is one example, but it takes away the "durrr he was a threat, durrr niggers, durrr guns" argument when it was a hispanic officer and white officers all beating the guy with their fists until he was dead, and they did it with total impunity.

Fuck bootlickers in general. This isn't about right vs, left, this about right vs. wrong.

Should killing anarchists be illegal? Why should it when anarchists don't even believe in laws.

I'm an anarchist, and I believe in laws.

You can't have a functioning society with 100% of the population educated enough to make political decisions.

Don't bother responding with any more common anarchy-rhetoric. Anarchy is a phase I went through as a dumb ass edgy teenager and will never be sophomoric enough to go through again.

>I'm an anarchist

because your anarchy is just a vacuum that invites totalitarians (paradoxical but true)

U.S. are fucked up place, nothing new under sun
>dude in pool of blood being stomped on, beaten, tazed, crying for help in submission
>police be like "just relax" kek

I'm gonna call your mom Dagda

Cause anarchy is fucking stupid!

Because anarchy doesn't exist? It will just lead to a feudalism-type structure
For Britain as a whole anarchy would be really bad and it could lead to some pretty nasty outcomes

Here's something to think about,
You're a young, strong, fit, decent sized, intelligent man with the means to support yourself
Does your family? They're old or young, all the women would be fucked-they're too weak and scared and you alone can't defend them all. You're basically gonna have to come to agreements with your community and form some kind of micro state -if they're niggers or Muslims or gypsies- good luck

For my area which is ultra conservative anyway anarchy would in all likelihood benefit the area. White nationalists would take over-id be fine since I can fight and provide for the community and I know my family would be safe. It's a rural farming community and I know the area and we already are self sufficient and most people have guns here, it would be the American Dream desu but it would not be like this everywhere and eventually people from the cities would move out and we'd have to kill them so they don't take our resources.

A large portion of civilians need someone to tell them what to do. They need the fear of repercussion to keep them in line. Anarchy only works at a micro-level. Say 4 or 5 people. A million people in a city, hundreds of millions in a country, you need to have laws and leaders. Some are born to lead, some are born to follow and some are born to go their own way.