Beaten as a child

Hello Sup Forums, were you beaten as a child and or verbally/psychologically abused and if so how has this affected you in adulthood: socially, professionally and relationship wise.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=aladdin picture book&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRn_bntpvUAhXm5YMKHVzYDwAQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1284&bih=670#q=aladdin picture book jasmine chained&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CZGALcuspnGXIjh8XDnDjbTR_1wS1rL3rMbrWAnQ0NVyQQ3koqUorS9tCQem9WabhtFhCqHkYYUBEHez2LYXD5VNmkSoSCXxcOcONtNH_1EZLQaekKF-D8KhIJBLWsvesxutYRB9F0taLry_1sqEgkCdDQ1XJBDeREj8sX01knRKyoSCSipSitL20JBEcNi8o8Sjf3vKhIJ6b1ZpuG0WEIReNHd5ES8L4cqEgmoeRhhQEQd7BF6TjUQ9ZFK2ioSCfYthcPlU2aREU6HcBY5sCkR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

My parents are both narcissists. My younger brother is a narcissist. He is also the "golden child" of our family. I am the scapegoat.

Bad people can still have children and reproduce. As for me, I would never dare take a life from the void and place it upon this abhorrent planet. Not only did they hit me, they took turns. They would choke me until I was unconscious and sometimes call the police afterwards to report me for "self harm". Nobody believed me. I did well at school and thought a work-life was the way out. They told potential employers I was gay or autistic, a big deal when you live on a small town on a small island. I'm neither of those things. I have violence in my DNA whether I like it or not. My sperm is like a poison for making more meat-head retards. A hitchhiker saved me and brought me to the mainland after I broke down at a party. I lasted one year in Melbourne (apparently I'm too racist), got my life together, and moved back to Tasmania where I still have nothing but hatred for everyone and everything. The people down here are willing to support bad behaviour if it means having an easy life. Your neighbour gets beaten to death but if you call the police you are a narc. They all look white here but they all act black as night.

The only way it affects me is when some people say shit like "family is blood! what do you mean you haven't visited your mother in four years?!" or "You haven't even MET your niece? omg we are driving there RIGHT NOW". I have to actually block and delete them because it's so infuriating how hard it is to get through their head "No. My family are bad people. Stop saying family means love". My only problem is fuckwits who bitch and moan at me to "move on and just let them be in your life". I have no idea why they have so many people convinced they are not the worst of the worst, bottom of the barrel scum.

Apart from the ocasional wooden spoon and extention cord cable, it was peaceful

Define beaten?

CIA datamining thread.

Google: CIA Deep Learning program

there is no practical monetary incentive.

CIA get the fuck out of here you motherless faggots. Or whoever the fuck this is. Some social sciences student thinking they're clever writing a paper on some basic bitch freudian type shit.

No my parents didn't touch me, I have only been psychologically abused by the onslaught of mind control in mainstream media intended to destroy the land I love.

that

>actually be abused
>be not nearly as paranoid as the people on this site

jethuth chrithe

Yes.

Thought me not to take shit from anyone, including my father. They made me more assertive, confident, and less needy.

Im glad they did it or else I would be on kikebook right about now.

Yes, if I misbehaved I would be locked outside until I had "calmed down"
Doesn't sound all that bad until you realize that I live in far northern Sweden, a place where this very day we had freezing temperatures and slight snowfall.

i beat off as a child ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Parents were loving if not a little distracted with keeping afloat. No closed-fist strikes, ever. Any scolding or striking was exclusively as punishment.

I also hope your professor fails your paper, OP.

I grew up in abject poverty and I honestly think this has made me a better person. As far as the daily beatings that often drew blood I feel that they did not help in any significantly positive way.

My mom used to spank me for all sort of nonsense when I was a kid. It only stopped when slapping your kids was outlawed in Denmark.

It was pretty humiliating and I think it kind of made me a social spastic to have my ass slapped by an angry feminist every time I had a fight with one of my many sisters.

She ded now tho.

My father beat me at checkers once.

I still haven't recovered from that.

yes I was but it was from family. It was by a grease ball nigger piece of shit from northern jersey. which lie Israel for those types. He should have been taken out back an whooped with a strap regularly. instead was constantly rewarded for it's own rottenness. good time for thread like this.

I was beaten only physically because it was the only way to my father deal with me, and I am a better person out of it. I was a little shithead who only understood physical pain.

As my grandmother tells me, "the only useless beatings were the ones that hit the ground." Which is a Portuguese saying.

Psychologically however is a different can of worms and can leave you fucked for life.

No. My childhood was actually really good.

cuck, you should've been the one spanking all the women in your family

>, were you beaten as a child and or verbally/psychologically abused

Yes.

My parents are white and didn't divorce like most degenerate fucks.

Childhood was perfecto.

Yes, when I was younger. I remember it somewhat, even remember being hit with a belt a couple of times.

I don't know how I feel about it, it feels like it's way bigger than I think it is, as I remember very little of this period.

I've never really talked to my parents about it, seems they regret it somehow as they spoiled me later in life, which seems strange given their earlier behavior.

>Hello Sup Forums, were you beaten as a child and or verbally/psychologically abused

yes and yes

> and if so how has this affected you in adulthood: socially

socially weird, but i don't like serbs (and some other people too) mostly anyway

> professionally

about ~200k in liquid assets, i'm 24

>relationship wise.

had one girlfriend only in my life, didn't like her after a short time, surprisingly i'm the one that broke off the relationship

I have depression and it's hard for me to get attached to women(my mother physically abused me)

I don't have trouble talking to them, but it's hard for me to get attached. And when I do, and something happens then it sends me into another downward spiral.

My dad treated me like shit and my childhood has been 50% crying and fearful whenever around him. Now that I am an adult, I dont really say much to him and even though I have grown to be a really big guy, I still have an innate fear of him, its burned into my soul.

raised by mother who has had paranoid delusions since I can remember, that everyone is trying to do subtle things to her. Seems to be tied to social phobia, she always thinks people are coughing around her for a reason (and she always knows what the reason is), or that people imply something completely ridiculous when they talk to her (things like saying the word "horse" but meaning that she's a whore). She went through a year-long phase where the thought people at her work were spying on her, and she removed the power outlet covers to check for microphones. Also things like calling the police on construction workers she drove by in traffic because she was convinced they were laughing at her. She's extremely self-conscious about how she carries herself in public, and puts on a very sugary facade in public to hide her severe social anxiety and paranoia.

I'm not sure how this affected me beyond making me very conscious of how I carry myself (because I always had to be very careful with what I said and did around her). I also have difficulty with opening up and having meaningful interpersonal relationships.

I'm 30 now and work in asset servicing for a bank, so I'm glad things mostly worked out. Thinking back, there were many times I could have gone off-the-rails growing up, so I'm glad I didn't do anything like run away from home or get heavy into drugs or anything.

She never got any kind of help, and seems to be pretty functional adult despite all the craziness - she has an electrical engineering PhD and just finisher an MBA a few years ago. She's savant-smart in a wide range of topics, and I've always tried hard to keep a positive relationship with her through all the hardships.

I used to be terrified that it was something genetic but I think I dodged the bullet. Anyone have a similar story?

since in didn't come from family it didn't install discipline or a drive to get away. neet without a girl social media is about it.

I got hospitalized from my dancing teacher once

it seems we're all Romanian (expat here)

my mom grew up there but we left after Communism fell. I watched a documentary once about how people who grew up in communist Romania have a sort of ingrained paranoia and deceptive nature (from fear of being spied or informed on by neighbors, coworkers etc). I'm very interested in what you guys have to say about this topic

my mommy says mean things to me and i became a memelord xdddd

I was raised in a strict Jehovah's Witness household. My mom ran off with the Doctor she was working for when I was 10 and left us to be raised alone by our father.

He was verbally and emotionally abusive to us all. I got the brunt of his drinker physical violence, at least one of my sister's got his wrath sexually (although I suspect 2 of them did).

We were dirt poor. I went to 4 different high schools and was always the poverty new loner kid in a weird cult that wasn't allowed to be friends with anyone (JWs can't be friends with non JWs).

The black kids hated me, the white rednecks hated me. I got shit on every waking moment the first 17 years of my life.

Since then I left the cult which means shunning and no contact from any family / friends I ever knew growing up.

I've attempted suicide twice. The second time was sorta successful. I was actually out of body looking at my physical dead being.

It's many years later now but I'm still fucked up. I do drugs and drink and fantasize about being dead constantly.

I somehow do ok with money. JWs aren't supposed to go to college, so I taught myself to code out of high school and have been doing it ever since.

Life is a cunt. Maybe 40 more laps around the sun and I'll be done with this hell.

Relationship wise I have 2 divorces under my belt.

It boils down to me constantly self sabotaging everything I do because I loathe myself and feel I don't deserve anything.

its not about money.

GOOGLE: CIA deep learning

hang in there pal, if you're ever in upstate NY send me a PM and we can go have a drink :^]

Yes. Started lifting when I was 14 and my father never messed with me again, but the damage was done.

Yea to all
I kill myself every day
Voted trump btw

>be 5
>find my dad's playboy mags
>stare at them for a long time because curious
>begin to feel early form of arousal
>dad comes in
>user WHAT THE FUCK YOU LITTLE SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
>grabs me by the hair and drags me into the kitchen
>eventually calms down after long scream session

>three years later
>walk in on my mom giving my dad head on their waterbed
>GODDAMN IT user IVE FUCKING HAD IT
>get screamed at and grounded from phone and games for 2 weeks

>2 years later
>jerking off in my room
>dad walks in
>WTF DAD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT
>get beat for the first time
>worth it for the lulz

>2 years later
>plowing my gf in the living room when my parents weren't home
>keys slide into front door
>I slide out of my gf
>door opens
>our naked asses are facing them in the hallway on the way to my room
>HOOOOOLLLY SHIIIIITT user
>WHAT IN THE MOTHERFUCK
>YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD
>gf leaves
>I get hit

>3 years later
>watching football with my friend and his dad
>Packers score touchdown
>friend's dad yells
>WHAT THE FUCK GODDAMN IT
>get massive erection
>mfw I now get hard every time a man yells at me

how do you feel about this turn of events, honestly curious

Yes, and I turned out better for it. This is why to this day I still don't hesitate to tan my teenage daughters behinds when they cross the line.

My parents never hurt me physically, but my father was aggressive and angry, ignored me and made me feel quilty about his own tantrums.

I don't hate my dad or anything, but I think that as a result it has always been important to me to be better than others. I also don't believe that someone could ever love me romantically. It's not that big of a tragedy though, I'm athletic and good at my job. There's no point in dating for me since I don't see my genes being worth spreading anyway.

It's frustrating. I didn't really get what was happening until my early 20's. I just thought I was bisexual or something but the only two times I touched another man's penis I just felt disgusted and sad. It's led to a lot of confusion over the years.

My sister put her finger up my ass once. Does that count?

what if it was a woman who was yelling at you, does that do anything similar or it hasn't been tested?

do you get extra excited at the idea of exhibitionism, or of having sex in secret?

kill them

did he beat you for not doing plier correctly?

You think you hot lil shit don't y'a ?!

No then they win

When I was 19 my dad beat the shit out of me. Not belt over the ass kind shit, but he beat me repeatedly in the face. Half my face was fucked up for months. Before that he didnt touch me, but did verbally abuse me and physically abused my mom and my sister. Yelling, throwing/breaking shit, threats and abuse happened a lot throughout my childhood.

I get angry easily and often get into fights. I'm also pretty depressed/suicidal at times. Had to see a therapist for a while and am on anti-depressants. I don't work well with authority figures in general and especially not if they try to exercise any power over me. I don't trust anyone, so relationships are always hard, because I constantly think they're going to hurt me.

In the end I'm a very empathetic person with a lot of ability to self-reflect, a lot of will to do good and an incredible ability to help people process traumatic events/strong emotions, but who gets into trouble from time to time and who finds it hard to maintain jobs/relationships for prolonged periods of time.

>extention cord cable
fucking brutal
I only remember being occasionaly spanked after doing something very dumb when i was extremely young. After I grew up a bit, my mom would slap me when I'd do something extremely stupid.
I turned out pretty ok, I'd say.

Nah women don't do it for me. I get aroused by angry men who vaguely resemble my father (big, tall, beer gut, beard). Exhibitionism has gotten me in hot water way too many times to count but it really gets me off. I was once fucking my gf against a wall in our apartment and some kids took a picture of us because the blinds were turned open. When their parents found it on their phone the police came and we narrowly avoided "public" indecency charges.

What gets me the most though is forbidden sex. My current gf is my humanities professor's daughter. He's a big fat asshole like my pops and that's actually why I pursued her.

My parents didn't punish me consistently or proportionately, they just went full out over the most minor offences if they were annoyed.

>take off football boots
>walk in house
>get hit in back repeatedly with metal studs
>slightly dislodges a spinal disc
>because mud might have fallen off them (but didn't)

>have to use arm of sofa as chair for table
>table is too close
>ask for it to be moved slightly
>knife thrown at me

>speak
>get strangled

>speak in car
>car swerved onto wrong side of road
>threats to kill us all

>given mouldy bread in lunch box
>put it back because no bin nearby
>gets found when I get home
>claims it has been in my bag for weeks
>get kicked around the floor
>get tins thrown at me
>this goes on for literally hours

As so on.

I am highly dysfunctional, but better than ten years ago when I realised it wasn't normal and made an effort to improve.

Yes i was beaten alot, it made me very scared of all authority figures feel like poeple automatically dont like me and constantly feel like im doing something wrong

Also im too scared to do anything really because im scared i will get beaten

Stop being a cuck, and u know it's bad when a leaf tells you to stop!

Kill them or be a cuckboi for the rest of your life

Nah, it was more psychological abuse, I was younger than 5 at the time

that's fascinating, I wonder why highly emotional events like traumatic or sexually-charged situations leave such a subconscious imprint on us, there must be some kind of chemical reaction in the brain that gets triggered and re-excites part of the mind

when I was 5 I had this Aladdin picture book, and one of the pages is princess Jasmine chained by Jaffar. I have no idea why, but it stirred something inside me. I remember taking swimming lessons when I was 7 and 8, and I would get naked and get really excited at the idea of someone coming in and seeing me nude in the locker room, and I would think about that scene (i don't know if it was my vulnerability or what that got me excited) it was before I really knew what that involved but I knew it was some kind of sexual urge.

Now that I'm 30, and I never did anything with any guy, I sometimes still think about what it would be like to get fucked and it gets me pretty hot, even though I don't think I could ever be intimate with a man, so it confuses the hell out of me

fucking hell man

Does your house not have locks?

No, don't.Just live with the knowledge that they're either too stupid to realize just how shit they are or with the knowledge that they'll live out their lives as the jokes of "parents" that they were by never contacting them or letting them contact you again.

Death is all in all a pointless thing, a human can only truly suffer while it's alive.

1 post by the OP id, you are right

psychology profiling

what did he do, kinda curious not challenging your claim or anything

That guy looks like both Jafar and my dad...

You need to get the fuck off Tasmania, see a therapist, forget about your family and move on with your life, because at the moment you sound as fucked up as your family, just in a different way. Maybe go to Perth or Adeleide, since they're not as bad as Melbourne when it comes to SJW stuff (although still, you probably shouldn't be openly racist.)

More like angrily slapped, not real beatings with intent to physically harm. Problem is my mom used them way too much while screaming and making a hysterical face the whole time, for any inane reason. I used to just cry in a corner and accept it all, because I felt like she was always right, so getting "punished" for something I didn't understand made no sense, just felt bad. When I was 12-13 , my mom set up meetings with a psychologist, because i "cried too much". The psychologist helped me to realize that my mom wasn't 100% right all the time, and I started to see how those "slappings" where in their majority her own childish fits when things didn't go her way. In the end the Psychologist was pressing for a meeting with mom in order to discuss those things, but mom avoided it.

The problems I have nowadays stem way more from lack of heartfelt discussion in home. My family doesn't talk about issues.

TLDR;

Mom slapped way too much, for any little reason, lost all her composure and when I got into my adolescence that only made me lose respect I had for her.

this made me lol

it was this scene, I can't find a copy of the actual book online to post tho:
google.com/search?q=aladdin picture book&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRn_bntpvUAhXm5YMKHVzYDwAQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1284&bih=670#q=aladdin picture book jasmine chained&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CZGALcuspnGXIjh8XDnDjbTR_1wS1rL3rMbrWAnQ0NVyQQ3koqUorS9tCQem9WabhtFhCqHkYYUBEHez2LYXD5VNmkSoSCXxcOcONtNH_1EZLQaekKF-D8KhIJBLWsvesxutYRB9F0taLry_1sqEgkCdDQ1XJBDeREj8sX01knRKyoSCSipSitL20JBEcNi8o8Sjf3vKhIJ6b1ZpuG0WEIReNHd5ES8L4cqEgmoeRhhQEQd7BF6TjUQ9ZFK2ioSCfYthcPlU2aREU6HcBY5sCkR

No because my parents weren't fucking retarded. If you really think beating your kids is only way to make them understand, you are too stupid to have kids and should sterilize yourself

I wish I've gotten some beatings, would have been less of a brat. You need to teach a kid discipline.

nope, never got a beat
once i kicked my father and at the same moment my foot touched his leg his fist hit the top of my head.
never did it again, it was the first and only time he hit me.
my mom never hit me, they were always lovely.
i think that's one of the reasons i never went full postal. i'm surrounded by lovely people.

So you associated yourself with Jasmine in that scene?

beaten as a child here, been to jail for violence, no job, no friends, no gf, had sex one time but thats it.

t. TFW

>Death is all in all a pointless thing

So pointless it has spawned trillions of books, movies, philosophies, ways of thinking, hundreds of religions and etc etc this is the most stupid sentence I have ever read!

>a human can only truly suffer while it's alive.

Didn't have me until u said this. But what if their too stupid to realize that of what u listed above, ignorance is bliss after all.

this is sad user. not nice for a kid to go trough all that.

about this thread... we are stepping on eggs here goys

yeah, kinda fucked up eh
as a little kid I felt like there was something very raw about this scene, like a hidden meaning and desire. it stood out from everything else in that story in my mind, how she was chained up and defenseless but she used her charm to overpower his will or something. something about it was very interesting to me even at that age when I didn't really understand it

disney is fucking evil, I can see why people say that they pervert children. I don't think that situation's appropriate for little kids, duno

Where should I start?
My dad is a sexual tourist, my mother knows and she doesn't care much(apparently).
My brother is 5 year older than me, and he always beaten me, like that I had to ask the neighboor for a ride in a hospital.
I was scared to sleep by myseelf till early teenagehood, when I started to sleep in my room it happened to wake up with my brother beating me. Since my father was rarely around he started to set rules in the house, among the many I was not allowed to watch him in the eyes, eat stuff he didn't like (he hated cheese and meat), watching cartoons or stuff he didn' t like( he hated any kind of fantasy, superhero shit) , I had to clean my and his shit before my mother came back from the office and sometime I was forced to play videogames with him, I say forced because I had to be enough good to entertain him and not good enough to win...otherwise was a beating fest, he never called me by my name, like never. In front of my parents and when he was in a good mood he called me dwarf at best, but bitch slut where also common(even if rarely used in front of my father and mother)

>My dad is a sexual tourist, my mother knows and she doesn't care much(apparently).

Literally what thought process does your mom go through to justify that?

Was the funniest joke in school entire life.

I don't mean it in a cultural sense, I mean it from the perspective of the dead person.
Once a person is dead nothing really matters anymore, as such killing them shouldn't really matter, unless they're actively affecting people, which as far as I'm concerned, abusive parents shouldn't be able to continually affect you after you're able to get away from them, they should be severed like a cancerous lump from a person.

As for the ignorance is bliss thing, the knowledge that someone is as stupid as that in and of itself is gratifying to me, if anything I'd pity them, as they have the mental capacity below that of most dogs, and should be considered to be just that, below most dogs, and not taken in any serious fashion.

>rationalizing a woman's thoughts

damn sounds rough, how's your relation with your brother now? how old were you while this happened, and how old are the two of you now?

My two parents where not much better, mother is a shitfest of mental complex, and not the nice ones, (liar, deceptive, manipulative,makes shit up to her narrative etc...) my father is just this Tony soprano like character except that he never gave a fuck about his children especially(I understand him since I am quite ugly and I developed to be strange).
One of two slaps may be helpful to grow up a child, but I have been crippled to the point of being pathetic.

>extention cord
Niggers aren't welcome on this board.

Satan is with you son, go watch videos of sad thing, cry until you can't anymore and the pendulum will rise you to God.

I was given crazy meds and told I was nuts. It doesn't feel great to be told that you're insane when you're really just a kid

My parents brutally molested me but I am afraid that defooing them will mean that I am in a cult???

She openly says she doesn't care, but I suspect that she is quite slimy and that some of the thing that happened in my life are the result of her resentment towards my father.

She is by far the worse of the trio, she backstab you since she hasen t the capabilities to hit you directly.
It is a common trait of many women of my life, if I can advice you is never trust them. like never let them in your heart and mind

are your parents in a cult?

No they are just your average pedophiles. I would like to leave my parents on the advice of Stefan saying that molestation is wrong. However, I keep on hearing that Stefan runs a cult, and that if you defoo you join his compound. So you can't defoo without joining a compound, I used to tell my parents, I am running away, and they would tell me how scary the world is. Molest me that very night.

Story of my life minus my father beating me and mother until on school days. Minus the whole lot of drama I had because of him taking alcohol an drugs a bit too much.
somewhere on this way I had enough but he started to beat me to for hating me well.
Life is shit for some.

I'm fascinated by the connection between abuse and not wanting to have a girlfriend. My sister claims we were heavily abused as children, but I still don't quite believe it entirely. I do heavily disassociate and haven't left my room in three years, which probably means there's something wrong with me, but it seems so strange to think of these things in such terms. But anyhow, like everyone else in this thread I have absolutely zero trust of other humans, and feel that I should never have children.

The infogathering on Sup Forums has gotten weird lately. That said, I trust my Government to do the right thing in the end, so...

Emotionally yes, backed up by physically restraining me (not overtly abusive) when I was small. Distant father and narcissistic mother, possibly borderline personality. She was a trained schoolteacher so I became the perfect student. The wheels fell off in college, of course, when distance + girlfriend broke the conditioning and I began unlearning being perfect. But up until then she commanded me to train in various sports in addition to academics, and to read constantly, which I did. She also controlled/monitored my friend relationships (not overtly abusive).

This overlaps with the GATE threads about possible Txxxstock Institute / MxUltra design of gifted and talented education. I meet 100% of the checklist from those threads.

Bottom line is I'm on Sup Forums because I don't really do friendships very well (reading is more useful) which is strange because I give thoughtful gifts and am super accommodating of others. Most people are a waste of time, given that we are all aging and there's still (tiny) hope of getting the power needed to stop it or at least see what's on the far side so I can do what's pleasing to Gxd in this life.

Anyway good luck anons, most of us are gonna make it.

what's defoo mean

Yes, I'm a broken, shell of a man

Also, I want as many kids as possible. Just realized that it's because I want to continue the cycle of abuse a.k.a. give them Ender's-Game-tier extreme training to become the best. Still not sure it's the wrong choice. For myself, I want to suffer if it's what it takes to win in this ruthless world.

We never talk,he achieved his dreams (air force pilot) I grow up a loser.

Once, in 2012 , my mother send me in laughing , Texas my brother was taking a NATO training and I was allowed to be his guest...he just couldn't resist and he made that experience a nightmare...on the highlights there was this time of him dragging me to the airport holding me from the back of my neck while insulting me...the receptionist, blode woman around her 40s. spoke a fluent italian and seemed not to be bothered.

Violently raped in the mouth and anus.
Life is no different.
Always be the rapist.

de- family of origin, so that means you move out of your parents house and don't talk to them again, live your own life. I don't know, they are pedophiles, but only cultists advise people to cut themselves off from their parents. I should just forgive them for horrible molesting me, maybe let them babysit my own kids.

It is definitely an asshole choice, let them find a passion and put them in that direction reminding them that they have to struggle because you don t have infinite money, but don t be the nazi father...or do you want them to lock at you like a piece of shit when they are older?

My mom used to scream at us over the smallest things, and used to mock my dad in front of us for being a coward. I fantasize about kidnapping and raping women a lot now.

What is info gathering? Are (((they))) trying to figure us out? Is this site a huge CIA ran honeypot?