SETH RICH BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENTS ON THREE FRONTS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND SPREAD LIKE CRAZY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkUHFFTdzfI
infowars.com/seth-rich-murder-could-expose-democratic-party-corruption/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6eih92/jack_burkman_lawsuit_confirms_mpdc_obtained_two/
youtube.com/watch?v=tMNcr0p-8E4
investmentwatchblog.com/proof-that-dnc-manufactured-the-russian-controversy-in-june-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GEORGE WEBB EVADING TWO ASSASSINS
youtube.com/watch?v=JkUHFFTdzfI

Well??

KIM DOTCOM LATEST ON TWITTER. FBI INSPECTION OF DNC SERVERS.

INFOWARS HINTS

infowars.com/seth-rich-murder-could-expose-democratic-party-corruption/

Fuck off Russia.

OP is another "happening" faggot with no source

Go suck Brock's dick, shill. We're close now, and you're terrified.

Gets flagged as spam if too many links in the first post. But you'd know that if you weren't a newfag shill.

MPDC obtained two videos of the Seth Rich incident in their investigation according to a lawsuit filed this week by Jack Burkman.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6eih92/jack_burkman_lawsuit_confirms_mpdc_obtained_two/

One supposedly shows only the lower legs of the two assailants. How is that even possible? Are they putting cameras in storm drains now?

bump

justice bump

They'll use the Burkman case to settle, have or have not consequences, and produce the ((("""official"""))) story.
>hello to all the moms

dumb goy, you can't fight the system

LOL did he really tweet that?

Nice try comrade. Wake me when this makes the msm, and they dont simply dismiss it to the mindless masses as fake news. #$ethRich

Changes!

I get my news on pol.

Link to all 3?

Watch this instead, Webb's newest video.
youtube.com/watch?v=tMNcr0p-8E4
remember to like and subscribe.

I still like this.

>DNC announces they’ve been hacked.
>The day after, a hacker calling himself Guccifer 2.0 claims to have taken credit for the hack and announces he will be giving his documents to Wikileaks. Guccifer 2.0 vehemently denies being Russian, a façade he keeps up throughout his activity.
>Bolstered by Crowdstrike’s report and the metadata in Guccifer 2.0’s documents, media outlets immediately start screaming that Guccifer 2.0 must be Russian agents.
>Finally, Wikileaks releases the DNC documents a month after Guccifer 2.0 did.

This post unmasks Guccifer 2.0’s identity as none other than the DNC.

investmentwatchblog.com/proof-that-dnc-manufactured-the-russian-controversy-in-june-2016/

MFW I drove past this exact spot today

No you fucking imbecile. God dammit summer is here.

Bump-cunts

Probably ought to try and spread this.

bump

I'm here for a "happening". You disappoint me OP. Your mother must be ashamed...

Bump

pretty tired user, nothing much there guys, checked it myself
honestly we can't let this guy get the nuke codes, amirite?

He gave them to you this morning. covfefe

Unnamed sources told CNN that he meant to nuke North Korea and then realized it was his phone in his hands.

you mean coverage which he obviously thought was spelled with two e's and expected autocorrect to take the wheel like jesus.

seriously though, if the US pres could nuke a country from a smart phone that'd be pretty dope

Personally I like the periodic table theory.

That's what SHE was going to do. Unnamed sources told me so.