Have the Democrats gone too far?

Have the Democrats gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnbxO7P7Xnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, you should definitely make 10 more threads about this though because 50 isn't enough

Nope. We gotta make them go farther.

What's the matter, Drumpanzee? Can't take the heat?

I often find myself thinking they have, but then they manage to go even farther.

At this point, it doesn't even matter. They've become so depraved, so desperate, that nothing they do surprises me anymore. Sure, I feel appalled and angry, but not surprised.

The Dumb-ocrats.

They just want to be like their muslim friends

I'm honestly just trying to figure out what the joke was. Seriously, even people photoshopping Osama bin Laden's beard onto Obama had some comedic logic behind it, what with their names being similar. But this? It makes zero sense no matter how I look at it.

Yep

I wouldn't be surprised if some edgy comic did Barron next. Not sure what the fuck their deal is with little kids, they're fucked up people. But they see that Barron got scared when he saw this pic that Trump was really beheaded, so they'll probably do one with him next because they're just fucking insane.

Yes

I can respect Democrats creating comedy about the presidency they're subjected to, it's the worst """ comedy""" ever but at least the attempt is there. What's this though? It's not remotely funny, it's not pointing out some dumb shit DRUMPF said. It's just a fucking mock execution kek. Why?

>Mexican wannabe.

It's like before Hitlers rise to power, people shiting on everything worth a damn and fucking in the streets.

Participating in deranged activities at inappropriate ages.

It's a deep state psyop.

She works for the Rothschild illuminati deep state now.

She woke up the next morning with no head.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT VIDEO! i have not been this creeped out by something since my childhood

>19776

Progressive parenting.

Pretty much...

Who's that red-headed slightly jewish-looking witch and where is the inquisition wheny you need it?

No, now they are attacking Baron for not liking the joke.

If it was meant as a joke I don't want her apology, she's a filthy coward who deserves no reapect.
If it wasn't a joke I don't accept the apology, she's a filthy subversive and should be given a free helicopter ride as a reward.
Also, Im not actually sure what this person is famous for.

It's in Trump's pants.

what the fuck am i watching

I fucking hate that piece of shit trump but this is too much. I hope isis catch her and do the same for her but for real

good. Someone needs to bully that little shit, then maybe he'll grow some balls

Regardless whether it was a joke, it was political speech that should be protected. We've made far more offensive political memes and not apologized for them.

It was a death threat.

Not until we have a supermajority. They need tostep it up.

people here are anonymous edgelords you bait

Its a Swedish art/science thing they did.
Kinda like a hands on science center, but not fun.

Nobody is talking about her being censored or arrested, except maybe some who take it as a threat--I think that's excessive.

But this is in such staggeringly bad taste that it should destroy her as surely as if a sportsball player had gotten a swastika tattooed on his face.

personally stopped listening to them after the berkeley ruckus

they' re all in a bubble, away from reality

not my problem

Too far

It depends if it's against a public figure and whether it's a specific threat. For instance, "I hate the president, he should be taken out and shot" is protected speech while "I'm going to shoot the president at his event on this date" is not.

>Why?
Because there was no limit a week ago.

They've thrown EVERYTHING at Trump, and the meanest, vilest, most evil of his opponents have only gotten more famous and more celebrity out of it. The newspapers are printing patent lies and their readership is increasing for it. MSNBC has called Trump everything from a murderer to a spy and their ratings gone up and up.

If you want to be a hero in Hollywood or Academia, you take the furthest, nastiest stance against Trump you can. A week ago. Now they're all rushing around pretending to be "appalled" at this natural outcropping of their hate and bile. But make no mistake, to a person each and every leftist wishes that was Trump's actual severed head she's holding.

If nothing else, her "mocking" of the president is actually very important and a real message. It shows the world what EVERY FUCKING LEFTIST has in store for Trump and you if given chance. Today, it's masks and fake blood. Tomorrow, it wont be. This hate has been hidden by the left for the last 100 years, and in this rare moment their mask slipped.

Yes absolutely.
Fuck the left.

This. It's signalling for someone to take care of their Trump problem.

How can a woman look so much like a trap?

>Have the Democrats gone too far?
Not far enough. I will take it to the next level. Watch your new reports. It's happening...

>DEE1337 DIS
DEE1337 DIS

>DEE1337 DIS
DEE1337 DIS

>DEE1337 DIS
DEE1337 DIS

>DEE1337 DIS
DEE1337 DIS

>DEE1337 DIS
DEE1337 DIS

>DEE1337 DIS
DEE1337 DIS

you are all hypocrites. We are all on an edgy neo-nazi forum for shits and giggles over offensive memes. To say the left has gone too far is nonsense considering how many of us here are actually waiting for ww3 to start. But no, not for the sake of excitement, only because we can meme the shit out of it.
this
goy has it right

Hypocrites was Aryan. You are a racist.

That's cultural appropriation. Hippocrates is a white meme.

Always

faggot

I thought liberals were supposed to be non-violent and shit.

its just a meme, they up the ante.

you autistics better keep up, because they're learning really fast.

>Barron thought that he himself had in fact been beheaded when he saw the photo on television.

You're missing the point. If we can scalp leftist filth, we should. No mercy.

Has Ben gone too far?

Can we not bitch about this. Bitching about this is something the PC left would do, lets not be like them

it's satire. She's making fun of the MSM for crucifying Trump daily.

"If you kill your enemies, they win"

No they lose because they spend their time bitching about stupid stuff

Are right wingers and alt right the only ones allowed to go too far?

Do you even know whether she's a Democrat or are you just throwing shit out there?

Let them continue to radicalize while we stand and watch them burn

The left has been losing influence because they have become so sensitive. That means the should be no room for Republicans to follow the same path

Even creepier with the sounds they make

youtube.com/watch?v=CnbxO7P7Xnk

K