Germans are Pointless

Germany is a worthless area of land

>constant attacks and betrail on Romans that helped destroy the empire throwing Europe into the Dark Ages
>formed a coalition of states to lick the boots of the pope then destroyed all order with Lutheranism
>never had any noteworthy colonial holdings
>lost World Trade War I
>had its one true chance at greatness destroyed by its leader's own autism
>got split apart for 50 years
>became a country again and proceeded to immediately form a Union destined for destruction
>allowed shit tier countries into its Union that will throw the Euro into freefall with just one more bailout
>make rules that allow Islamic conversion of major European centers of Historical Culture and Advancement

Germans have been the biggest threat to Europe and always will be

Try to prove me wrong.

>Divide & Conquer Jew

>sage

>inb4 "1 post by this ID"

Brit dont act like you like them you literally had a referendum to leave the union because of them

>Romans that helped destroy the empire throwing Europe into the Dark Ages

THERE NEVER WAS ANY 'DARK AGES'
It's a myth. If anything The Roman Empire was the dark ages. They were only good at building stuff, but shit at inventing and progressing.

The end of the Roman Empire made the modern world possible. Lots of things happening in western Europe after the empire fell. NO DARK AGES!

I agree. We should nuke it or cut a deal with putin.

He could annex Germany in exchange we get Ukraine and Syria treaty. Everybody wins. Also in same treaty we could sign a thing allowing the use of chemical weapons against ISIS to wipe them out.

So things like plumbing, machinery, and stoneworking that werent rediscovered for 1000 years. Okay

Literally an entire period of advancement based of the rediscovery of Roman technology

Fuck off, we voted to leave the JEW's master plan, or at least hinder it.

You are fucking scum. You CAN'T BLAME THE AVERAGE GERMAN FOR WHAT THE JEWS IN POWER OVER THERE DO. The Jews DO NOT speak for ANYONE in the countries they're in except other Jews.
You are either falling right in to their trap, or you're a shill.

They were good at infrastructure and other construction, but hardly had any technological progress in its entire existence.

Not long after the empire fell things started happening in Europe. Invention after invention.

Germans might as well be kikes.

Jew.

Is this like the opposite of 1939? When Britain joined "the jew's master plan"?

>constant attacks and betrail on Romans that helped destroy the empire throwing Europe into the Dark Ages
The Romans were degenerate and deserved it. They were killing babies just because they didn't want to raise them. Who does that?... Oh wait
>formed a coalition of states to lick the boots of the pope then destroyed all order with Lutheranism
Other Europeans didn't have to get involved in our civil war.
>never had any noteworthy colonial holdings
Not even true
>lost World Trade War I
What?
>had its one true chance at greatness destroyed by its leader's own autism
Hitler actually made few bad tactical decisions
>got split apart for 50 years
How is that our fault, faggot?
>became a country again and proceeded to immediately form a Union destined for destruction
We didn't form the EU
>allowed shit tier countries into its Union that will throw the Euro into freefall with just one more bailout
Again not our decision alone
>make rules that allow Islamic conversion of major European centers of Historical Culture and Advancement
What do you mean exactly?

One of the reasons for this is that the Romans used slaves to do all the work, so they had no "need" to invent anything that would make things easier.

You really need to learn about the Jews, your ignorance is actually laughable.

Are you saying Britain didn't join the jew's master plan in 1939?

It's been infested by Jews since Oliver Cromwel brought them here after their 350 year expulsion by Edward I.

I'm not explaining anything else, you need to do the research yourself.

I feel like you are a jew hating other jews so you can get yous

Jew.

(((You)))

Try to be less obvious shlomo will you - it get's so fucking boring.