Mfw police body cameras redpill the nation

>mfw police body cameras redpill the nation

youtube.com/watch?v=ji6INhImanM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wUzFC
archive.is/KWaaF
archive.is/XYLhl
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-31/chelsea-twitter-trolls-duterte-gets-blasted-what-was-your-reaction-when-your-father-#comment-9632894
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I
youtube.com/watch?v=uXU4QKeE41Q
youtube.com/watch?v=O0hkLsxw4Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

third cop probably stopped something bad from happening when he hit him with the taser

yup.

pretty sure the first cop hit him with the tazer

always a nigger

liberals thought body cameras were going to show innocent blacks walking down the street and being gunned down by cops. instead the body cameras are going to reveal what really happens. niggers being niggers. this is great.

You know why they are called boyz in blue?
cause you have the blue pill of American tolerance in your mouth. Cops deserve death like soldiers, only to find out they defend pussies like you.

>mfw cops will kill more nigz because they have everything on camera now. I work with NYPD detectives and luitenants and they literally know 1000 different ways to stop a car and bash nigger skulls. Cameras just make their actions even more justified now.

>liberals thought body cameras were going to show innocent blacks walking down the street and being gunned down by cops
nobody thought this though. liberals thought body cameras would lead to a decrease in fatal cop shootings and less reports of police brutality, and they were right. Every police force that implements them has a decrease in such incidents.

The goal should be for every cop on duty to have a bodycam. It's expensive but achievable within 5-10 years, and definitely worth it.

Checked

>niggers and their kike handlers want body cams
>niggers still act like niggers and get themselves killed, all while I get comfy and watch on hooktube
>???
>profit
I love this timeline

source?

quads of truth

just because it defeats a few of the loudest, stupidest leftists doesn't mean your strawman holds true for everyone who doesn't scream for nigger death 24/7

archive.is/wUzFC
archive.is/KWaaF
archive.is/XYLhl

>almost
sometime it's a beaner

All the white people who would do this shit have been pretty much affirmative actioned out of existence by this point.

Cool thanks for posting evidence... wait

>mfw years and years of 4K quality video of pavement apes getting magdumped

Body and dash cams are a good thing for law enforcement. Also for getting payouts from retarded police forces.

what is the fucking game plan there

oh shit my car is surrounded by 3 cops
let me turn my back on one of them and pull out a gun on the other
that will surely work out for me

i feel that webm cuts out an important part of the story, like the biker being a cunt previously

Yes and an increase in hesitation where use of deadly force is justified, leading to more injuries to officers and citizens a like.

if he had better planning skills he wouldn't have given himself black skin now would he?

>sub human nigger
>planning ahead
>forethought
>critical thinking in an capacity
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shits gunna be fucking cash.

>A casual conversation can instantly turn into a shootout for your life
>Haha fuck the police xd

How can you even think like this

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-31/chelsea-twitter-trolls-duterte-gets-blasted-what-was-your-reaction-when-your-father-#comment-9632894

Fuggin jej mate

Yea no

And body cameras and other filmed footage has captured cops being complete niggers. Shut up shillfaggot

why are niggers so stupid?
He was surrounded by cops with guns.
What is going though his brain? Bueller?

No, shill megafaggot

k, reddit

This is pretty damn nuts, though

I'm pretty sure the cop wasn't following procedure there m8.

Fuck you racist bitch

I fucking wish these knuckle dragging nigger shitstains self segregate and move back to their home country of Sweden.

t. t_d

>reports
So with video evidence, shit birds are less likely to lie about fake brutality.

Sounds logical, but if you value video evidence so much why come you bring no evidence?

I was thinking the opposite. If I were the chief I'd pull those stupid tasers right out of circulation immediately.

>Sounds logical, but if you value video evidence so much why come you bring no evidence
>reddit reading comprehension

> I was reaching for my Newports. I dindu noth-BZZZZZZZTTTTT

>Carey, of Grand Rapids, was a probation absconder and has a criminal history dating back to 2010, when he was 12. In 2015, he was charged with assault with intent to murder in connection to a Kentwood shooting, though he later pleaded to a less serious charge of assault with intent to do great bodily harm.

>start criminal career at the age of 12
>admittedly attempt murder at 16
>decide to shoot a bunch of cops you're casually talking to
>because you don't want to go to school
>better shoot cops instead of simply going to school
>literally less than a year left of school
>easier to shoot cops

I. Dont. Understand.

Most likely the cop was trying to pull him over for speeding (probably) and the biker didn't notice for a long time , pissing off the cop ...roll webm

>the tazer goes for a walk

I'm laffin

>"That's TV, not reality "

That was a dumb response. TV had nothing to do with it.

They were looking for him in coordination with the school he was enrolled in because he hadn't been showing up for class, pretty bizarre in itself. Then they found him. What was he under arrest for?

That first cop who talked to him on the video sounds like a psycho nutcase freak at times.

>reddit spacing

His first mistake was not asserting his sovereign right to travel unencumbered. Classic rookie mistake desu.

dindu nuffin!

fucking niggers

No shillfaggot, nice try. That wouldn't justify it anyway.

The cop was trying to stop the biker but the cop didn't turn on any siren and was driving and unmarked car. The biker never noticed the cop trying to stop him. Biker stops at a light, cop approaches him and starts being a shithead.

>durr dindu nuffin memes

>why are le police militarized

Michigan bro representing 810

The kid whipped out a gun and fired on the police, you dumb nigger. Why they were called isn't important.

>memes
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I
youtube.com/watch?v=uXU4QKeE41Q
youtube.com/watch?v=O0hkLsxw4Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s

blue lives matter, glad those cops are OK

Obama invited BLM leaders to the white house 2 weeks after they killed 5 police officers in Dallas.

Obama, during Ferguson riots and Baltimore riots got up to a podium and said "I feel u"

There was actually a show on NPR where they talked about this. Rates of police complaints have plummeted and this community activist actually disliked them for the simple fact that it often helped police officers more. I couldn't help but laugh.

Police were opposed to it at first, but they need to realize it will vindicate them.

>uses racist as an insult
Where do you think you are user?

What truly captivating debate. Glad I chose to stop in and see what was happening. Bye for another month.

nobody cares

Unfortunately (((they))) will only report on it when it showed the cop in the wrong. The 99%of the time when Tyrone is completely in the wrong will get suppressed.

>Bye for another month
and you will have never left your house
Stay safe biatch!

You won't be missed.

Holy shit, that was awesome!
Body cams were actually a pretty great idea, thanks Obama (unironically)

true, censorship by omission

Ya seriously what a fucking idiot... did he even have a gun or shoot?
Doesn't justify what was happening there, biker was calm probably didn't think anyone saw if he didn't anything wrong, could of just civilly solved the issue but his feelings got hurt when he was behind a biker didn't notice him behind him, hurt his god complex probably beat the biker for hours in the jail and his wife and kids when he got home, look at that fat ass "I'm supposed to be god!"

WHY DOES IT CUT BEFORE THE SHOTS GO OFF

SOMETHING WAS CUT OUT