Why are communists attracted to degeneracy?

Why are communists attracted to degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTvW2IyhwZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because communism is attractive to degenerates.

because they dont think they will be held accountable, communism is a meme and 99% of communists have only ever skimmed the manifesto and say it "works in theory". Unless they talk about Dialectical Materialism and the Anomy of the Working Classes they are just retards attached to a retarded ideology

It's basis is in destruction. It's teleos is therefore destruction. They cultivate nothing in themselves, neither success nor virtue They merely gorge upon the excess around them. Therefore degenerates.

because its the antithesis of civilization

Because it's an invention of the Synagogue of Satan.

you cunts watch cartoons and play video games, whats the difference?

Why are flies attracted to shit?

Why is the banana curved?

How came first? The hen or the egg?

^^ who :(

Why do I always mix up who and how?

We don't call it,

FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY SPACE COMMUNISM,

without reason.

Are you okay, medpack?

Degenerates cannot compete. So they want to steal everything from the productive people.

fpbp

How

And why

because they are subhuman

I..I don't know.. I feel somewhat strange. What's happening?

Watch this, you'll feel better.
youtube.com/watch?v=lTvW2IyhwZw

Ha! Spencer is nuts!

The entire base that which Marxism is founded upon is materialism.

Materialism has, and always will be, hedonistic and degenerate. Idealism has always been the driving force of humanity in developing his both his material and spiritual self.

They think communism will fund their degeneracy. They honestly think communism means they can do whatever they want and somebody else will pay for it plus all their daily necessities and housing.

They're literally insane and don't even understand the economic platform they claim to want.

Communists are just angry losers that hate success.

So cute. I wanna fuck Sakurako-chan.

Because communism wants to tear down everyone else to their level - they seem to find some type of virtue in their nihilistic propensity towards cultural and historical revisionism.

Why is the political right attracted to Japanese cartoon pictures aimed at pre-teenage girls?

What kind of degenerate doesn't like cutes?

Degeneracy is societal poison.

The idea is to inject Western Civilization with enough degeneracy that it ultimately fails and Communism can take over.

Cute little girls are the only thing that make this cruel cold life worth living.