Let's archive it.

archive.is/suJuG

U mad?

Thanks user

Guess who she will never blame?
[Spoiler]
>herself

What a braindead fucking retard
Even if you despise Trump you can still thank him for finally getting the Clintons out of power

They're going to nominate her again watch and when she fails a third time they'll come up with a different excuse

Every week it is someone new to blame for her loss and not how shitty she ran her campaign, and certainly can't be all the lies she told and all the scandals she was involved in. I don't know if she is actually delusional, or if she hopes if she shifts blame enough people won't look close enough at the scandals she was a part of that are still being looked into.

Finally off that bush/Clinton rape train. Feels good man

Angry hill.

>I'TS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!
>I'TS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!
>I'TS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!
>I'TS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!
>I'TS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!
>I'TS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!

Wasn't she signalling to everyone a few weeks ago how she 'totally would not have fired comey' if she was president?

>She is a woman.
It will always be someone elses fault. I am amazed she is not blaming Bill, or Obama for not trying hard enough for her.

Worlds. Biggest. Loser.

>New York Times
>DNC

hahahahahaha

Are you fucking serious? Are you FUCKING serious? How the hell could you think these organizations weren't pro Clinton? What reality do you live in? Is she senile?

Good looking out.

Hillary Clinton will never be President, If she were elected I would have likely gone on a killing spree and suicided by cop.

>pls doners gibs my another try

I'm with her.

This bitch had the media colluding with her and the DNC and she still lost. Give me a fucking break!

literally every single public appearance she makes now she brings up how she really won the election because she got 3 million more votes.

>I'm responsible for every decision, except all the people who decided not to vote for me.
She's a real Clinton.

Wow, even the DNC needs added to her conspiracy theory. Bitch needs medicated.

And she should be upset.

Everyone was against her, and she still won the popular vote.

I'm her.

Based bot

Based user

Bill will be inside any one but her.

>run the most expensive campaign in history
>media shills for you 24/7 for free
>every democrat spreads their asscheeks for you
>get BTFO on election day
>come and cry about the lack of support and refuse to take responsibility for your own failure
How pathetic. We really dodged a bullet.

Also did she blame Bernie while she was at it?

True. She also forgot the voters.

If she was ever honest about it just once, she'd kill herself.

If you removed all of her criminal activity and unethical behavior, she actually had the ability and experience to be a good president, but instead she lived a life of corruption and evil.

SHE MAD LOL

Imagining the level of pain and frustration she must wake up to every single morning knowing that not only did she lose to Trump, but that Trump is HER president as well, makes me so happy

Losers gonna lose

Tripfags deserve to have their tendies burned and their save files corrupted.

Merely playing her part in the puppet show.

She'll slip up soon enough and say some shit like "I can't help it that rural folks are retarded all the city people voted for me" something like and then we get to JUST her again.

I hope she strokes out before it comes to that

If you removed all of her criminal activity and unethical behavior she'd probably just cease to exist all together and disappear from reality.
Being an evil cunt is her life source.

They got Seth Rich for her tho.

Lol

Well we are already proudly deplorable, so being a retard is not all that bad. I would even be happy if she called us Autiists.

Just like a woman to avoid all accountability and reason.

Don't forgot Jill.

>They're going to nominate her again
No they won't. She lost to Donald Trump once, she's not gonna beat him when he's an incumbent.

I hope she never accepts it. I hope she rages on her deathbed still thinking she won.

Check out Huffington Post comment section if you ever want a healthy smattering of delusion and misdirected anger. Particularly any article that has the temerity to say Bernie Sanders did something good, nothing but a legion of hillbots cursing him as if he was some sort of supervillain, and what appears to be a talking point that Clinton was "The most qualified presidential candidate ever." It's honestly like looking into a separate dimension quite similar to ours, but startling mental differences.

Well Jill should be thanking Hillary for all that money she got because of her. At least it worked out for someone.

Her turn

I am so tired of hearing that qualified BS. It is rather easy to see who qualifies to run for president in the Constitution.
It seems our elite class have decided that is not enough, and that you have to be a DC swamp water drinker to be qualified.

JILF
I
L
F

bless this user

>tfw I totally forgot that happened
She really jewed those people out of their money, and completely got away with it. Well done.

She did blame Obama for not trying hard enough.

Not gonna lie, would like to make that scream "Oy Vey". Besides, who can't appreciate someone who takes advantage of the stupid.

Oh Hillary, always the goof.

What other presidential candidate will strait up have a giggling seisure in the middle of an interview. All smiles. What a card!

>archive.is/suJuG

she's so assblasted.

Bum

Typical feminazi.
> I am a strong, intelligent, independent woman.
> It is everyone's fault I failed.
I agree just look at the whole Green Party supporters buying her line about the greedy rich people.

Her turn.

To be fair, the frog started it.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870077441401905152

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

They're going to go with Affirmative Traction at the rate the DNC is doubling down.

kek.

>Slamming the very people that shilled for her the hardest
What a cunt.

If there was any newspaper that "shilled" for Trump, it was the New York Post.

I hope the rightful president never stops fighting.

>pickle
thats not how you open...a jar..of pickles!

>"I also think I was the victim of the very broad assumption that I was going to win," she said.
>"I never believed that. I always thought it was going to be a close election."

Holy fuck, she needs to shut her mouth already because all of her actions during the campaign suggest otherwise.

>archive.is/suJuG

I have seen this Norwaybro provide archived ((((articles)))) 3 times in the past day.

You're doing good work, user.

Technically you would have to thank Obama for that.

Yeah, it totally wasn't the whole accused of soliciting murder and being physically and mentally unfit for the job thing.

She's lying about not running again, you can see her gearing up with her super pac. Soros will give her all the money she needs. She may even force Bernie to be her VP.

So here is a little headspin.

Obama blackballed Clinton. Obama corrupt? Absolutely, and was a terrible president. Illinois, Politicians, Chicago... we know our type of corrupt, it's the only way we make them In the Land of Lincoln. But he internally DESPISED the Clintons, and felt Hillary's grubby guilty bloody hands all over his administration from day one and he hated her.
>The "Osama Bin Laden location + Raid" secret line was drawn just above Sec State Clinton until the last round of consulting- where it was already too late for Hillary to leak the information
>That's right, the King Corrupt himself distanced himself from Hillary Corrupt he did not have the trust
>He knew about the private email server YEARS ago because he had USED IT to communicate with Sec State Hillary
>He hated Hillary over Benghazi, which he felt she was highly suspect. Benghazi became one of his biggest weaknesses in 2012 against Romney
>He backchanneled info to the House Select Commitee on Benghazi hoping to bury her(and deflect off himself at the same time of course) when it led to the discovery of her private email server
>Bill's tarmac meeting pissed him right off
>He backchanneled again to Comey to deliver the private email server investigation announcement timing (these are some of the secrets that Gowdy alludes to)
>Waited until the last minute and barely got out to campaign on her behalf, making it feel like clinton desperation than his own endorsement.
>He knew what it was like to campaign against Clinton. He remembered it all.

Clinton has had time to realize this now. You'll see all this proven when she moves to enact her revenge on Obama. She'll think that he cheated her TWICE out of being president. She's been almost about to say it out loud.

>"It wasn't my fault! It was Obama!"
And she might be right.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

When I first read this post, I thought, no way they will try a stupid-ass stunt like that.

Then I realized: they are actually insane. That could actually happen. A Cunton-Sanders ticket could happen if they both manage to survive until then.

FUCK.