5 safest Country in Europe

>5 safest Country in Europe
>Top 15 Best Quality of Life worldwide
>Decriminalized drugs
>Cheap(despite the high quality of life)
>Comfy Climate (Not hot, not cold)
>Great healthcare

When can I move?
Why is Portugal so underrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

pordata.pt/Portugal/Administrações Públicas despesas receitas e défice excedente em percentagem do PIB-2788
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Portugal does not want to be noticed by the immigrant horde.

Spain is full of immigrants now.

You're more than welcome. Even the Syrian refugees run away from us.

Leave pai alone.

delete this thread right now

This are all lies. we poor and shit

The job market and overall economy aren't great (although slowly improving), but other than that, Portugal's a great country with great people. Been there twice.

btfoed niggers for decades

>>Decriminalized drugs
>Another goys that thinks he can do drugs here

Here´s how it works.
You can have 1 gram, but it still gets apreended, tough the cops are more worried with the dealers, so they take it (some times not if its hash or weed) and ask you were and who you bought it.
If you have more than 1 gram you are considered a dealer, and if do hard drugs you´re in for a beating by the GNR ( a police like the carabineri).
Traffic is illegal and production to, unleass it´s to sell to some degenarate place like the UK.
If you are a minor you have to go the police station to pay some fee and get the ocurall in record to punish reincidence.

How's the economy doing tugas? We might get a leftist govt soon

portugal is poor country, low life quality, high number of black people in big cities, pls keep out and let us live peacefully in our corner

We've been recuperating from the crisis and we're doing better and better. Under a leftist government, too! Good luck, Spanishbro.

Stop lying Portugal
You rank higher than Spain and Italy in almost everything yet you have less Immigration

START TAKING IMMIGRANTS!

Some have returned by force or they would be expelled from EU.
Portugal ain't safe - look at Maddie and pic related.

Good to hear, stay strong portubros

It's honestly not for lack of trying
We just don't treat them as well as the other countries, I guess

That's because (((Daesh))) is solidary with our cause and bombing North Africa and Middle East and diverting tourism here. Not joking.

Pretty sure most people would avoid hiring refugees just because "Epá não me parece de confiança é melhor não"

Deficits going down, GDP growing, in a few years the IMF is paid like in Ireland, found huge lithium mines in the north (we is top 10 now).
EURO, that song contest, Guimarães taking a great lead in culture for several years and going on..
on the other hand houses are getting expensive in big towns, taxes, starting to see burkas around university (strangely only there tough), a concerning dependancy on tourism, not end to the eletrical crises (windmills enough said) that is the most expensive in europe, big banks going down and huge sums of money disapering to angola...

our social security system probbly benefits them worse, and most people above 30 here are pretty sceptical of any kind of muslim

We were recovering faster with the former coalition, with them by now defits would be less than 0. This recovery is clearly because of their policies.

I was in Porto last month. Economy is improving big time. Constructions all over the place. New Buildings, new homes, new sidewalks and so on. Center of the city flooded with tourists in fucking April. Big expensive cars everywhere. They're opening new airplane connections regularly because of the demand. They're already talking about expanding the airport because of the increase of air transit.
This shit is booming big and fast

Eh. Of course PSD would say that.

Both of you .... The economy not due to govt. policies subsidised increase of internal consumption , but due to tourism revenue and exports (they dindu nothing) and great overall of eurozone general financial climate.

In relation to this but not talking about the public budget, Portuguese govt also lessen public investments funds, to keep the GDP* to debt Brussels fiscal goal.

With them deficits went down 2 per cent per year.
He privatized a lot of industries and gave private and PME more freedoms, he also cutted alot in PPP.

pordata.pt/Portugal/Administrações Públicas despesas receitas e défice excedente em percentagem do PIB-2788

But that´s what they must do, stop funding free loaders, protect their economy (simple things not envolving a lot of taxition like propriety laws, or anti-theft, you know the role the state), stop intervining (that includes saving failed business) and enforce audicts and someone to pay the private debt wich is 3 times our gdp.

It's diverting funds to pay the some free loaders in public administration (some redudant or with low productivity - "prateleira dourada") and pensions of those that manage to retire. I'm not talking about corruption and some PPPs that you talked about rightly.

And things aren't as bad here regarding the libtards

The public sector has many good employes tough, if you fired those said free loaders they would actually work much better because they would have others mess to cover. But then they would have to much work because you have to get a degree to do anything public related.
The problem with PPP are that, Socrátes used them to hand out free money but they can be usefull and profitable.

*they wouldn´t

Volta, Dom Sebastião, volta!

>Implying tugas need other mongrels than BR ones

I wonder why.

Economy is booming in Portugal, my company is investing money in telecommunication sector.

They are bros and i wish the best for them

Don't let inmigration ruins your cunt like Spain in early 2000s portubros

Happened the same here with Egypt first and now France. Those were our big enemies in tourism therms.

We can share the cake now.

We are even promoting the Basque country, is hilarious

All lies, except the drug decriminalization and the weather

Tourism, tourism is the only thing preventing another bailout

>FUCK PORTUGAL FUCK MOORTUGAL FUCK POORTUGAL FUCK PORTUGAL FUCK PORTUGAL

FUCK PORTUGAL FUCKPORTUGAL FUCK POORTUGAL FUCK POORTUGAL

FUCK POORTUGAL FUCKKK POOO POORTUGAL FUCK PORTUGAL

> FUCK PORTUGAL FUCK PORTUGAL FUCK PORTUGAL