Putin: Men in black are real rulers of America

In an interview with French newspaper Le Figaro

"I have already spoken to three US presidents. They come and go, but politics stays the same at all times. Do you know why? Because of the powerful bureaucracy. When a person is elected, they may have some ideas. Then people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones. These people start explaining how things are done. And instantly, everything changes. This is what happens with every administration."

newsline.com/macron-has-very-pragmatic-views-points-for-rapprochement-with-russia-putin-to-le-figaro/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8
youtube.com/watch?v=d4INkKvRwLg
youtube.com/watch?v=QWeRWI3s-lY
youtube.com/watch?v=0jw6gys7KTw
amazon.com/Are-Alone-Philosophical-Implications-Extraterrestrial/dp/0465004199
archive.is/vPNDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He isn't wrong. The US never steered off course when it comes to Russia, same old Cold War era views. Every reset failed, despite the presidents being initially optimistic about it.

I hope Putin Wins the Trumpbowl

Fuck the EU

HOL UP
SO WHATCHU SAYIN IZ
WE FINNA ZAP U?

Putin's mad our beaurocracy won't let him roll over ukraine, donbas, and the baltic states? boohoo

It's not the FBI, obviously. They're there to take focus away from the people who really run the system, the CIA.

they are representatives of the elite class.
we ive in ancap society and the rich got you(unwashed masses) by the balls.
THE RICH HAVE THEIR PRIVATE MAFIA (governament)

Yawn

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson

That interview was a good read. Thanks for posting it here

Nothings changed since his time, eh?

he is joking, but there is a kernel of truth in that joke

there's a government within the government

this sub-government is a by-product of a system where advisors and outside affiliates often do more to influence things than the governors themselves

all the rich old family assholes, mega upper echelon business tycoons, and spook-connected defense contractor conglomerate bosses are in on it

if the president does shit that they don't want him to do, the president gets reminded of certain things

no one really knows what those reminders are, but they're what kept every president since WW2 on a nice centrist course even after they all talked so fucking much about how they would change shit (see: obama, trump)

i would never want to be the president because the president no longer has power

checks and balances have failed us and now hold us hostage to a system controlled by special interests

we need to burn it all down and install a fucking king

Exacly.
Men in black=deep state

I guess not. That was also a time of massive change for the US, away from its roots.

If the United States collapsed I'm almost certain most governments would revert back to some type of monarchy or merchant republic.

CIA faggots basicly

This is true.
Look at the WW quote alongside some of the Putin stuff from the interview and it is patently clear that Democracy under a the yoke of modern capitalism is a failure.
Elections are pointless. Those who really rule do not appear on any election day ballot papers

Deus Ex had this all figured out years ago.

crazy how the cia didn't exist until trump was elected.

PUTIN BTFO.

lol thought having a stooge in the white house would help him control america. Dumb ass didn't realize we have separation of powers. and checks and balances lmfao

hopefully that's what this is about and not him trying to stir unrest and galvanize people in the direction of his own line.

Would that be weird or what?

He's absolutely correct. The more research I do on the intelligence organizations' history in the US the more certain of this I am. Makes sense that it would become like this given you get a new administration every four or eight years. (They) stay for life unless they are fired or voluntarily quit or die.

Tbh neither Trump nor Obama promised to tear down the governmemt. Obama promised healthcare which he somehow managed and Trump promised a wall which will probably we built.
Neither of those two things are really dangerous to the elite.

Your meme is so low energy
Shoo Shoo memes goblin

But the show sure fools the general idiot and keeps them busy with their rah rah nonsense.

American Council of Families

>the guy to the right

>The US never steered off course when it comes to Russia
Why should we have, what would we have gained?

Will Smith?

Seems plausible that Putin expected a new day with Trump in office only to find it's just the same old shit with different packaging.

>Clash royal
OUT

What are we gaining by fighting with them other than a bunch of defense contractors making billions?

what would you identify as the ideological reasons behind, or the events interfering with, the rapprochement in 2008/2009?

WTF is wrong with these Liberal memes
They do terrible memes

Not getting cockblocked in Syria, not getting vetoes on your UNSC resolutions, economic cooperation in the energy field, etc.
It was doomed to fail, by 2008 Russia was fed up with putting in the effort to approach the West and get nothing in return, which happened on and off in the 90s and 00s. But more importantly, the core differences were never settled (NATO enlargement, ABM shield, US influence in post-Soviet states). The US was never committed to integrate Russia to a degree that we would be able to let these things slide, even when we rolled over and only ceded influence.

Excellent meme my man!

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8

Kennedy Knew

Truth. He's btfo lolllll

maybe he'll take out a page in the NY times and deliver a message to the people lol

Fuck him, he sold the country to International Finance. On Christmas Eve, no less.
I hope he's burning in hell.

DELETE THIS

>Install a King

Yes, let's give one person absolute power so the deep state has power over literally everybody.

Because they can't influence a King right? Don't be fucking daft.

They've had a firm grip ever since his death.
I don't even think it's Israel, I'd say they're a pawn too.

This. I see Russia and Putin as bro tier, oh well see you on the battlefield Ivan

It's not that ghastly Moriarty fellow, is it?

They'd have no leverage over a king. We'd just have to be careful not to install kraut royalty like Britain did.

Can we please ban faggots that do this?

>No leverage over a king

A king isn't some magical untouchable being. A king has a family. A king has friends. A king has hopes and dreams. A king can be killed. A king is human, just like the rest of us. The difference is?He stands alone against a horde of fucks trying to take him out.

When you have actual modern ruling systems it's a lot more complicated since there's a lot more people you have to keep in check.

1 person is weak. 1 person is nothing.

Is there an argument in your post? Perhaps you want another chance to make your argument more coherent.

Are you retarded? You said they have no leverage over a king, he just gave you multiple examples contrary to that. Kings generally didn't have absolute control even back in their heyday, they were also controlled by advisers and such. Not like this is a new thing that just started happening, there were always puppets and puppet masters.

Without supporting the idea of some Illuminati or Brain Trust or whatever, he isn't wrong.

A new president doesnt mean much. Your day to day won't change for you and me. One or two policies might trickle down and affect you slightly. It affects the ultra elites the most.

NAME THEM

Non-trolling question: how would anyone expect it to be any different? Can anyone here name a politician that made it to President knowing everything a president knows before he got there? Do any of you not understand the scope and effect of state secrets (even the legitimate ones)? How could a person actually formulate a plan of action and then adhere to it when the circumstances for execution change, potentially very drastically, when the full picture is received at the time for action? Not trying to make excuses for deep-state fuckery here, but even on a good day in honest terms the logic here is flawed. Putin never dealt with the deep state treatment because he was ex KGB. He IS the deep state in his country.

His examples are ludicrous. Their leverage is that they can kill the king or his family? There's a much higher bar to removal of power for a king than there is for an elected official. That he has to be killed to be removed is an advantage.

He still has to maneuver politically to accomplish his aims, but he isn't beholden to campaign donors, nor does he fall prey to short term economic trends.

There are disadvantages to having a king, but you cunts aren't articulating them.

The aliens want a one world government, this is why everything in the world is irresistibly going in that direction.

Generally more power came from people around the king. Religious advisers for example tended to hold much more power as they could easily make the king out to be a heretic and everyone would go against him. Then you have other influences from other nobles that had various levels of control, just like now. King was a figurehead, no different than a president now.

We have had alien visitors for a long time. President Eisenhower signed a treaty with them. It allows them to run tests on humans. In exchange for that we are given advanced technology. The world is a much darker place then most people can ever imagine.

Do you?

All you have said is "they can't do anything to dur king hurr"

What is stopping them from influencing a king? Can you tell me? They're just as vulnerable as the rest of us. If they can influence every leader ever since 1945 than what makes a king different?

yeah john, we know

they collect stem cells and are adapting their DNA to this world with ours. children have the most. the only way they can survive here

Rip in pace

Back to /x/

jews have a lot of the alien DNA which is not alien but old humans that were here before the cataclysm. they're not aliens and use temples and underground caverns to control humans because the sun burns them now our planet has been changed since the cataclysm

>Kings have no power over than God over them

W-what? So if a King's family is threatened, or his friends, or his life, he won't back down? Once again, don't be fucking daft.

more like radiation. but they give us tech for sacrifces of blood of the young which gves them valuable stem cells to go to the surface

kings have God over them. No powers of men. The kings don't have special interest groups powers over them, they merely have some royals and nobles around them.

>The world is a much darker place then most people can ever imagine.
The pedophile Podesta can't stop talking about aliens. He has a difficult time giving any straight answers on whether we are being visited or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4INkKvRwLg
youtube.com/watch?v=QWeRWI3s-lY
youtube.com/watch?v=0jw6gys7KTw

just wait until the Trump investigation shit is over and buried

it would just look bad making any serious changes to our foreign policy with you while it's still going on

Read the Top Customer Review.

amazon.com/Are-Alone-Philosophical-Implications-Extraterrestrial/dp/0465004199

>threatened, or his friends, or his life, he won't back down
you idiot, the kings in history display this if you need the example. Who's being daft?

Of course they are.

Wouldn't be surprised. Always thought this anyway.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QWeRWI3s-lY
That foreshadowing at the end there. Holy fuck.

I didn't pick up on it, what foreshadowing?

I don't believe in alien shit but I believe what he says. That's why literally every election the politicians have these grand ideas but the moment they are put into office they change on a dime.

I remember Jesse Venture talking about this going back to when he was governor.

archive.is/vPNDY (links to CIA Library pdf)

CIA spokesman confirms Venture met with a number of CIA officers after taking office.

Go back to twitter

Fuck wilson. He destroyed the european monarchies

Because Russia is really the only threat to us

Well they're doing a good job at least

Liberals aren't as good at producing memes and messaging strategy as Russians

An American who's proud of the Jews running his country. Lol.

yeah no shit, its called he petroldollar and it has locked the usa into the same foriegn policy for decades.

Uniting the world by way of a common threat is a long-standing, well-known conspiracy. Whether it be ayys, plague, global warming, etc.

An idea I never see floated: what if the joo is to be that common threat?

>well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones
>one is wearing a red tie

??

He is making a case for his, unelected, extended stay at Kremlin. Nothing more.

Clash of clans you pre pubescent cunt

Bump

He's wearing that pedo/child rapist bracelet...Sick cunts gotta go!

Their Mama's might find out what they been doing...

more like implied (((them)))

"Our beauticracy" tell me what is mines about them?

>the world is a much darker place
Why do you think the elites worship Moloch? It's almost like aliens and demons are the same thing

Obama is Soetoro, and was a deep state puppet from the beginning.
How are you here and still seem to have not yet seen the evidentiary presentation?

so sad he died :(

that makes no sense. what are you talking about?
we've known for decades that the cia was one of the largest problems in and with this country.

So Men In Black was the ultimate Propaganda film?

>Absolute power

Wrong. You don't understand monarchies at all.

Oyvey

>men in black
no shit, its called the jewsa for a reason.

The men in black, with curly sideburns and yarmulkes.