Covfefe

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
youtube.com/watch?v=apQsHfGY0n8
gematrix.org/?word=cofveve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now you know why he has Jews in the family.

the fuck is gematria you jew

numerology.

Where did all you newfags come from all of a sudden? Is it just because of summer?

Plausible. Gematria has been used as a sort of cipher to hide information in esoteric texts. It was commonly used by the Rosicrucians and Freemasons.

Well, these evil people in the world are into numerology. So if anyone understood it, it would be them. Which then, "it is not a typo" and "only a few people know what it means" begins to make sense if he was speaking to so called deep state, and owl / Moloch worshipers.

Shining light hurts the eyes of owls. Truth can not always be broadcast freely and faces constant opposition. One must seek it themselves as a lamp can only shine if there is a flame to begin with.

I've been here a week. You can't make me leave either, loser.

damn

fake news.

It run deep

I don't care if you stay or leave. I'm just curious where the mass influx is from. I'm used to summer, but it's as if some other place shut down and we got a huge load of refugees.

It's important anyway that you learn about the Jews.

I know you're fishing for a reply. So, here: (you)

>Born during an eclipse
>Name means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>70 years, 7 months, 7 days old after first day in office
>Father's middle name was Christ
>Mother's name was Mary
>Long history of good luck
>Ancient deity awoke to ensure his win
>(((they))) are freaking out
>Personally investigated Epstein and banned him from his properties before most people even knew he was a pedo
>Bad things naturally happen to everyone who wrongs him
>Running against him made Hillary deathly ill
>Fulfilled the prophecy and chose Wojak as VP
>Many prophecies from different cultures describe a man like Trump bringing humanity into a new era of enlightenment and peace

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

>ass art = shitposting

thats bs but I believe it

>declared campaign on 6/16
Try 6/15 you desperate faggot

Hell yea robert breaker scott clark is great to

leap year.

There is nothing wrong with being jewish.

But is there literally anything wrong with being Jewish?

>Obama is antichrist
>Trump is second coming of Christ
>(Good) Trump must bring peace before September 23
>(Evil) Deep State must start WW3 before September 23

Good vs Evil

2+7/23, 2+6+2/6
9/23 - 10/6
It's a 2 week date range, possible window of opportunity to complete the coup and drain the swamp, only way to communicate safely, as everywhere is tapped.

it's coming

Steve Mnuchin is 77th tresurer
you should check the predictive programming in the films he's exec producer of.

I kept seeing the number 23 in suicide squad, probably 9 times but didn't count.

Ladies and gentlemen, the prophecies foretold in the Holy Bible are happening before our eyes...

These next few months are going to be filled with The Happenings... Are you ready for September 23?

Neck yourself please.

youtube.com/watch?v=apQsHfGY0n8

ITS TIME BOYS

>op piques interest
>goes to gematrix.org/?word=cofveve
>scrolls down a bit
>gets pic related
literally what the fuck am I looking at

Are you guys saved yet??

>also pic related
can somebody basically gestalt me on what the fuck gematria is ?

>Trump is second coming of Christ
Ok now your being fucking retarded fuck you

fuck off Shkodran, you're not white

>"Christ is the genius of love and as such the most diametric antipole to Jewry, which is the incarnation of hate. … Christ was the first anti-Jewish opponent of stature. … The Jew is the lie that became flesh. He nailed Christ to the cross, and thus for the first time in history nailed the eternal truth to the cross. "
- Joseph Goebbels

Very jesuit of you even that flag with that fucking two headed eagle hitler was shit

here's a good start if you recognize any of these photos from your history textbooks

Oh good, some user was like "Hurr your son is going to be the antichrist" because Sept 23 is my due date.

watch this entire video with an open mind at least:

>thank you come again
son confirmed pajeet