lying press btfo

link?

nypost article this refers to clearly states the journalists are not the target
and dont forget
>nypost

Use the catalog

Drudge retweet and a NYP article
archive.is/CFNVB

No one gives a shit about this when comey is confirmed to be testifying that trump pressured him.

lugenpresse press will taste sweet lady rope soon.... that includes you fucking shills clogging up the board, you will hang along with your employers.

>would be really nice if you killed yourself
You feeling the pressure?

Happening

Obama did the same type of shit to the right and no one said a motherfucking thing. I honestly want dead CNN anchors to be shown on the news

You seem upset

lol you weak ass pussy nothing the left has ever predicted has come true. Ever

Covfefe

you seem desperate

You've genuinely convinced yourself of this?

WHAT THE FUCK

THIS IS A VIOLATION OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT

IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

I REGRET VOTING FOR TRUMP NOW AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wont need ged to get a job gassing liberals at the camp will i?

wtf what's even their difference at this point

As if the NSA doesn't collect all metadata anyways and uses xkeyscore to search for buzzwords and phrases.

What are you talking about? Fox went into a huge rage when it happened. It headlined their network for almost a year and even then was still brought up here and there.

the GOP crucified Obama for doing this

Yeah but Obama did it anyway so in the end you can't expect some butthurt losers' opinions to matter.

The retard logic is strong with you.

Please be true so they can hang the leakers and the reporters

kek

ye but at this point it's a fucking national security issue

wayyy too many leaks for a stable government, plus leaking is illegal so I knew this was going to happen eventually

What's good for the goose, etc.

Special snowflake wants Trump not to do what Obama did, waaah.

Wuz

>it's a fucking national security issue
I can assure you, making Trump look stupid isn't a national security issue

Are liberals really gonna get pissed about this but not about King Nigger doing the same shit?

If the leaks are risking national security, it's perfectly reasonable for courts to issue warrants to track down the leakers.

I wonder what their names are

kys fag. The media is about to get eternally btfo and every lie they told about Trump will be shown to be false and it will be proven that Trump has been 100% truthful all of the time.

The end is here. You're next.

>any day now I'll finally have proof
Don't hold your breath.

You're assuming we condoned Obama's actions. Hence retard logic. Yer a retard 'arry!

Bumppp

Soon you won't have any to hold.

Why would anyone not want leakers? I for one would like to know who the fuck ruined everything in this country. I praise leakers from the US. Not from foreign countries they can get fucked.

I know you did, the shills were in favor of it then too.

Not assuming anything, I just happen to remember what you shills were up to then.

prove him wrong faggot or shut the fuck up instead of posting rhetorical questions.

Hopefully it's real. They need to arrest these "journalists", too. Soliciting leakers and conspiring to steal classified documents is literally treason.

is that giant meteor on final approach?

fucking end it all

Cry more faggot, I love your salty tears.

>"guys- when i wink, you will know to momentarily stop committing treason and sedition because )))you know who((( will be listening in. it will only be for a second, but in order to properly and permanently destroy the USA just humor me, guys. and guys, good job. we are SO CLOSE. hail Satan. soon we will be able to rape 100x the number of little boys than we already do. go Molech! and don't forget- spirit cooking bbq Tuesdays will still be (((happening)))." - John Pedostar and Jim "deeeep state homey" Comey

>leaks = bad
i wonder how old Sup Forums would have thought of this

What if they find contact with mossad?

>King Nigger doing the sam
He did it in the dark behind peoples backs, not in the light of day like this, big difference.

Sixteen years of purge.

old Sup Forums would have not cared but this has gotten ridiculous and it's a lot of bullshit nothing real. #covfefe

you're just sore and nobody from old Sup Forums would use a hashtag my newfriend

cute how you don't even bother learning about board culture before you profess your oldfaggotry, really makes you easy to spot

he probably thinks old Sup Forums is 2014 kek

Well, look at it this way. If they have done nothing wrong, they have nothing to fear.

Amirite?