Cop Lies in Tiger Woods Dash Cam

Cop Lies in Tiger Woods Dash Cam

youtu.be/IcBMAxZwOnM

Its a conspiracy

so he prob fucked up on drugs, but they good boys and let em off easy and say he was drunk

Cops pull this shit all the time, the pig was probably just looking to get semi-famous as the guy who "busted" Tiger Woods.

He was on like 4 prescription meds but no alcohol. I think they will let him off easy though because they keep talking about how cooperative he was.

So we can get Tiger Woods DUI footage but we can't get Seth Rich footage a year after this nigga gets shot?

>Tiger woods was a gentle giant he dindu nuffin

I think they would have let him go if he wasn't a total Zombie. He has a restaurant in that town and he was like a few blocks from his home. This time they couldn't let him go because he couldn't even function.

are you just unaware that cops are legally allowed to lie to you? That is their standard operating procedure. He probably said "there is some odor coming off of you" to every driver he pulls over after dark.

Good point! That is fucked up. Seth Rich needs justice.

he said an odor, not that smelled alcohol.

Cops lie all the fucking time. About 40% are decent people. Varies depending on the department.

Like Body odor lol
he did say it after asking him about drinking. but i see your point. he could say i just said odor.

yeah. is it possible that his medications produced a foul body odor from sweat secretion?

Dam Tiger Woods looks completely out of it. Dude should not have been driving.

It is just nigger smell.

Cops can say whatever they want.

Yes

Cops lie all the time, never trust a cop.

cops are pigs and pigs only exist to be slaughtered. a good cop is a dead cop.

If a loved one was in danger and you couldn't get there, then what?

Fuck you all insulting the cops.
Daren Wilson was a hero.

so what if he actually drove from LA to Jupiter. DUI champ of our generation?

Wendy's has some bants skills.

He was only famous because he was a black guy who knew how to play golf. He wasn't that great at it anyway. Basketball niggas deserve their fame because the sport is dominated by them and there's an actual reason they're put above the others.

are ameritards too poor to afford breathalyzers?

You mean one of the best golf players in the world? Dude, he was that good at some point. It was all the high test he got from banging all those high class hookers.

Now did he fuck up? Yeah, but shit man imagine dealing with some nag wife all day.

I don't live in nigger america, I'm not worried.

man tiger woods really fucked up his career. Guess the nigger in him overpowered the asian.

Yeah he was amazing. He made other people step up their game.

Are you 13 years old? This chink nigga is still arguably the best golfer to ever live.

>Guess the nigger in him overpowered the asian
He's literally swung like a gorilla since he was three years old, which is why his body is a toilet fire now.

Bless you, Norseman :)

It's called an "investigative technique"
They can say whatever they want to get information out of you.

>How'd he get the name Tiger?
His mom is Thai and his dad's a nigger

They always say they smell alcohol, its a lie but it gives them probable cause to fuck up your life.

Did you watch the video? The dude is fucked up on something.

low carb diets can result in blowing false positive on breathalizer. Breath has a sickly sweet smell which could be mistaken for drinking as well.

Based Brazilian

They found him parked halfway on in the road. He couldn't walk straight, he couldn't follow the light. He couldn't follow directions. He even forgot to count as he was walking.
The cop was actually very patient and nice to him. And he had every right make a statement just to see how Tiger would respond. There is nothing wrong with that. It's a good tactic.

Wait... how do the cops fuck up your life if you are the one that's been drinking and were one intersection away from T-boning a family coming home from a trip to Dairy Queen?

no, we just let our cops lie and run roughshod over our rights because war on drugs thin blue line our heroes behind the badge

what drugs was he on?

The guy's got a genuine drug problem. If he wasn't a fucking billionaire I might actually feel bad for him.

opiates, mainly

If your low carb diet is causing you to go into diabetic ketoacidosis, you're doing it wrong.

did the cop say he smelled alcohol coming from tiger? or did he just state that he smells alcohol? I'm not watching the video.

Golden Bear may disagree.. He holds the record for Majors wins...

molly percocet

>diabetic ketoacidosis
are you saying tiger has type 1 betus or is affected by some other betus? bad breath is VERY common for people on keto.

I did not know there was a market for professional shitposting.

Maybe, just maybe...he's just an immoral nigger with too much money.

No news there. They are taught to say crap like that during an arrest to cover their ass in court. "Stop resisting" to a person in handcuffs laying in the ground, "I smell alcohol" in a case where no booze was found, "he was crossing the center line" on a road with no center line.

>because war on drugs thin blue line our heroes behind the badge
because niggers, none of those things were common in local pd until after the civil rights era and successive crime waves grew a militarized police state to keep the nogs in check

who fucking gives a shit

This all started with the LA riots.

He's lucky the 50% asian genes confused the police enough to keep their guns holstered,

My guess is Ambien

No, but this is Florida we are talking about.

Pig smelled an (((odor)))

Yes. Vicodin is one of them but I would think maybe Ambien also. They said 4 different ones.

>he smell alcohol
He must be an alcoholic himself craving.

Cops did this to me once and forced themselves into my apartment. 6 hours later they found one weed stem. Some cops are faggots.

Cop always lie. It is NOT illegal for cops to lie to you while investigating.

Eg. "Smells like alcohol"
You: I only had X beers.
Now youre fucked. Just ratted on yourself and gave yourself a dui.

I sympathize with blacks on the cops thing to an extent. Tiger did everything he could do avoid incident, yet was still picked up and now seemingly railroaded by cops.

This is giving law enforcement a terrible name and they should be less worried about sticking it "to a celebrity" than doing their job.

did u watch the video? it's in california

And you have every right to deny and refuse.

Fuck the Sup Forumsice coming straight from the the underground... nigga got it bad cuz he brown

If you live in a zero tolerance state you can get a DUII after 1 beer. Paying 10k and losing your license for a year after 1 beer is fucking up your life. Most people I was in diversion with were .05 and under and a few of them wernt even driving a car one guy was on a skate board and blew a .04 and got a DUII.

>Implying police don't do this to regular citizens all the time and with worse results.

Police are low level social control and nothing more. They are not trained to resolve the complex social and psychological situations they often find themselves called to, because that is not their primary function. They raise money for their district and cater to political statism and cronyism. The occasional 'good deeds' they find them selves on the responsive end of serve primarily as propaganda. Many police are not even required to complete community college and are able to obtain the rest of their credentials at the police academy instead. They're mostly mere jack-booted thugs who need to fulfill an adrenaline rush in order to compensate for various inadequacies.

The policeman is not your friend. The policeman is trained first and foremost to fuck you up. They're trained to approach every person like a criminal. They are the hired thugs of criminal politicians and a corrupt system that is responsible for many of the social ills they claim to be protecting you from. Remember, corporations are people too.

The dumb blue lines that they have been desecrating the American flag with are genuinely offensive and show just how menially crass pigs are. It always amuses me to see them have that line on skulls and the likes... How can one lack so much social awareness?

Surely they may resolve various crimes of sorts, but ultimately police are low level social control.

The funny thing is because I couldn't drive I had to let my alcoholic girlfriend move in, she has 2 DUIIs and appears sober with a BAC of .2 she had to drive me to all my diversion bullshit for a year blind drunk.

WTF TIGER??