State of the Roastie

What can we do about women Sup Forums? I don't know if it's them or me. I had basically become incel in my early 20s and finally found a gf late last year. Before that all I did was work and game, watch sports, fap. I was complacent and thought I was happy as 'mgtow' or whatever the fuck. I used to read red pill and mgtow shit.

I thought this girl was a young whore because she had all the red flags: sexual abuse as a child, dyed hair at times, piercings, freely talking about sex. I was just going to bang her but I let her keep coming and got used to the affection. Waking up with a pretty and vulnerable 20 year old who would let me fuck whenever I wanted became normal. We would stare into each other's eyes and kiss after sex and all the sappy shit. she would tell me her deep feelings and cry sometimes. It just made me fall for her harder. We watched all the shows I like so she could enjoy them and I just enjoyed holding her. I became somewhat beta but it was hard not to.

Anyway she was hiding her phone in her hands and messaging with a guy all night one night and I confronted her and she left. She never came back and we texted some but she decided not to see me anymore. It's been a month and I feel so empty. I feel like an animal that was locked in a cage and freed only to be locked away again. Life really felt different with a partner by my side that I could do what I usually do with. I genuinely thought she loved me. We were together about 7 months and it's been 30 days and after 2 weeks I found her on plenty of fish with her intention set to hookups. Absolutely crushed me and I sent her a long ass text about how I missed her and wished we could work it out or whatever. Stupid mistake and she never responded and my birthday just passed and she didn't even wish me a happy birthday.

So let's get more on topic, what am I supposed to do now? I go to work everyday and I quit video games so I just lie in my bed and read internet stuff on my phone or ebooks. vent with me

Other urls found in this thread:

thequran.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=NR0p7NzmBxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should realize that love is a lie and modern women are a meme. Women only 'love' you if you have something to give them, be it sex, looks, resources, time, whatever the fuck it is.

Realize that YOU are the only person that can make you happy, and relying on someone else for your happiness is for weak losers.

>women

kill her faggot

I thought about it. I used to be angsty and violent before I got with her. Felt like turning into elliot roger. But there's the possibility that I may see her again even though no doubt now she's opening all her roastie holes to strangers. She's on an anti depressant that she started like a month and a half before we broke up so I feel like that shit turned her into an unfeeling robot. We spent so much time together I can't fathom how you could just leave

Where there's a will, there's a way.
Ask yourself the question: "do I want her to be the mother of my children?" whenever you fall in love with a woman.
Be critical about it.

She was too pathetic to dump you properly and you are too pathetic to take it like a man and move on to the next girl with the same question.
"Do I want her to be the mother of my children?"
On and on and on until you can say yes, hand on heart and with clarity of mind.

You chose not to listen to the red flags. This question would have emboldened them and prevented your sorrow.

>he fell for the vaginal jew
It's OK to be with women but don't "fall" for them like that.
They're leeches. That's why they say "find happiness by yourself and have the great life you wish you had and then women will come, etc". It's because they want to cling on to that. But if you get too comfortable with them and they figured out everything about you and what you go, and they've shared all that they wanted to share (which is mostly to see how you react and what this can do for them), you might think, that's it then, we're so close to one another, we can share the rest of our lives together. But nope. For many women it means they're done with you.
Keep developing your life. Don't let them interfere. Don't let them figure out everything about you. Don't let them take up all of your time or influence you too much. They'll love you for it.
Relationships between men and women are never equal or fair. It's foolish to expect them to be.

Grats on being a cuck.

Now get up off the ground, dust yourself off, and fully go MGTOW or find a non-roastie piece of shit.

Don't base your self worth on what a roastie thinks, they are dumb as a bag of rocks with no sense of self preservation.

your life is worthless, what do you live for? Nothing

>I don't play games anymore

Do they bring you the same enjoyment? If not, maybe you're just moving on.

It must be painful to sit on your balls all day. Ouch.

Does she have to throw him into the tub and scrub him? Sad yet hot.

What did you expect? Relationships either lead to marriage or end eventually.

I like potato man's sweater.

didn't even read your post, that image is TOP TIER bantz

that dude looks like shia leboof

Go bang another chick and work on yourself. A good one will come around. Also don't be a fag and do online dating, try approaching a girl you think is pretty and tell her she's cute.

Some good ones can be found in churches, bookstores, and coffee shops.

Love and romance are a kike meme meant to weaken us. A woman is a part of your life. Not the be all end all of life.

If anything, the antidepressant snapped her out of whatever funk made her date someone like you and she's now enjoying life

>it's a reddit spaced /r9k/ blogpost episode

point taken

I knew all this and still fell for the vaginal jew

it's one thing to say that in a sober state of mind

true but i'm not ready to an hero

I can't focus on it and I just imagine that i'm gaming while chad is balls deep in my girl. I want to be more social and interesting. I want to throw my gaming shit in the trash. Have completely lost interest since she left

fucking based

Start lifting, faggot.

yeah it's good shit

(You)

Laughed at this

You read the MGTOW and Red Pill philosophy, but you never swallowed it, so you remain confused. You need to go through the material again and read it in light of what you experienced.

Genesis 3:16, women want to control and subdue you.

Briffault's Law, women will only associate themselves to the highest bidder if it benefits them in the moment, etc.

Etc.

Keep looking friend, you'll find that special girl one day and you'll make her the happiest person alive.

hahahaha
wait, wait, I got another one

You'll have non-degenerate Aryan children and she won't fuck a nigger behind your back, na-ah, they're not all like that.
She also won't take your children and half your shit, you think women would be so soulless?

You should honestly move on with your life.

I lifted for years and fucked up my ulnar nerves

I have been but it doesn't hurt any less

I get what you're saying

Lifelong Loser and underachiever detected

Wrong. I already have kids and am working towards goals, faggot.

I hear you bro.

Our biology and society will endlessly try to confuse us, but you have to trust the wisdom you've acquired, not your emotions or your dick.

I just work out everyday and fuck prostitutes occasionally after having my heart and soul crushed so many times in relationships.

Save your sanity.

I somehow ended up watching that guy do some motivational speaking to some kids.
In all honesty I bet if he saw that picture he would have a good laugh.

There's two choices.
Conflict with the information given to you and fail to exceed yourself.
Accept the information and harness it on your road to happiness.

I don't think he's chosen the former.

>am working towards goals

So you haven't done anything yet and you have already procreated?
Sounds real successful. Couldn't keep a family together though huh?

OP you quite honestly sound like like you were a toxic person in her life. I'm only going off of what you yourself have written about your feelings. You obviously didn't care about her issues very much and really only mourn your dick not having a warm hole anymore.
You should take acid and change yourself

You do absolutely nothing. If you are never able to find a proper woman who won't leave you, then you just weren't meant to be Chad Thundercock. It just means that there are other things you must do in your life other than getting your dick wet and raising children.

I was unsuccessful in overriding my biology

once I can lift again I definitely will. been struggling with neuropathy. and I know that feel. this isn't the first time

yeah he actually is a cool guy

why do you think I was toxic?

Why don't we arrange a meetup in person, faggot? You can see first hand what I have.

I promise it will be fun.

Your top descriptors for her were pretty and vulnerable. You grew accustomed to having a steady place to put your dick that was weak enough to need affirmation from you. You even would deign to listen to her boring slut problems too. What a good loving boyfriend. I'm willing to be this girl had pretty bad self esteem. If low self esteemed girls are your prime dating pool, then you're much more of a predator than a person looking for a romantic relationship

The deadly final move of the Lifelong Loser and Underachiever.

Fite me irl

>pining after a girl that was cucking you

reserve those feelings for "the one". the rest of them don't deserve that kind of love

Coward.

A slick mouth that only exists under the safety of anonymity is a worthless asset. You've added nothing to the thread.

lol where are you getting this shit? she has anxiety and depression but I wasn't a toxic partner to her at all. how is listening to her problems bad even though I don't think I said anything about that. for someone that recommends 'Acid maaan' you have a hell of an ego and do a lot of assuming

>I was just going to bang her
Then this is all your fault, you stupid fuck. Some of us are lonely occasionally while we look for decent partners, and will not have to deal with the "wahhh I just want a fuck buddy but I don't want her to look for other fuck buddies!!"
Find a decent chaste girl through your friends (make more if you have to) or church or something, and have a long talk with her early on and make sure she's looking for a family and is not a slut.
Fucking idiot. Doing something and expecting your girl to not also do it is ridiculously short-sighted.

Anyways, eventually she decided that hanging around doing "whatever you want" which is probably fuck all except watching tv (all your picks of course) was boring. so she left you to make herself happier.

All of this is directly derived from what you have written.

>being gay for a woman, ever
Fucking don't even listen to this guy
women are objects, nothing more

thequran.com/
thank me later

That's the dumbest shit Ive read in while

You're a lonely loser and always will be.
When you try to fall asleep tonight, try to remember the loving touch of a person who loves you.

she didn't want to go do anything and asked me to suggest the shows. she was always wanting to come over more and was content with hanging out at my place. again you are assuming a lot

Another boring loser appears

Tdlr
But that dude gives me motivation. Too bad he racemixed.

And yet something changed. Now she doesn't come over. What could it have been?

Okay that's shitty and she is clearly unstable. But people tend to go blind when they are in love, happens to all of us.

All I have to say really is that not all women are like that. And you'd tell me the same thing if I'd tell you that I dated a guy who fucked others on the side and left me without saying a word. That never happened, but if that was the case, you'd tell me that I go for shitty men. Can't you guys apply the same logic other way around? Not all women are race traitor gold diggers just like not all men are assholes who'll fuck you over sooner or later.

Are you a genuinely good and nice person to others? If you consider yourself as one, what makes you think that you are such a unique snowflake?

>"I sent her a long ass text about how I missed her and wished we could work it our whatever."

U wot m8?

The aforementioned red flags were portentous enough.

You'll get over it, everyone does at one point. Bro-tip: Try being tad bit more rigorous in the pre-selection process next time around.

Fuck that ho, go to church and look for a real woman who will treat you like you deserve

>So let's get more on topic, what am I supposed to do now?
You should go back to /r9k/

It honestly sounds like you're both mentally ill. Very passionate relationships with crying and bullshit like that usually have at least one partner fucked in the head in some manner and this doesn't seem to be the exception. Honestly get yourself checked up with a shrink and try to move on, given everything you've told us, it was probably for the best. Don't kill yourself, there's always something else to live for.

Fuck her mom....
youtube.com/watch?v=NR0p7NzmBxg

All women are whore, especially at that age.

>sexual abuse as a child, dyed hair at times, piercings, freely talking about sex
You should have listened to red pill shit. You would've been right.

Not all women have any of these kinds of red flags. Piercings/dyed, talking about sex freely and sexual abuse (how long did it take for that to come up? I have a feeling not long).

Plenty of high quality women friendo, go to church. Even if you aren't religious, try it.

2 options faggot:

1. Take the iron pill and become a 1488 warrior; or
2. kys

you had me until the last part wot agree

never been there

prolly bro. i'm not gonna kms

I'm not sure i will get married ever but a longer term stable partner is ideal. I don't want to wait til marriage for sex which is what church girls will want. also not religious

I felt that way for a few months but the lack of anything but internet activism fizzled out my flame. would rather find a qt partner than fight at this point. worlds fooked

So why did she efuck another guy? Ask yourself that. Also why did she drop you dead after you confronted her?

> not all women are like that
You dared

Did you argue with a femanon a little while back about being a good wife? She was bitching about their being no good men and (((you))) were telling her she was a shitty women and talking about your husband. That you or am I seeing shit? You have the same flag and typing style.

I argue quite a lot on pol but I'm a single gal so that's some other Sheila you are referring to.

Find a new whore.

Ah, you triggered my autism. My bad. Also your lack of checking triggered my autism. And the fact that my trips are my Birthday triggered my autism. And it's also George Washingtons birthday. Which is fucking triggering as fuck. Stop triggering me you ROASTIE!

>Single
Bls bost feet and be my GEE HEEF.

So she was too pussy to tell you she's with another guy and she made it so you "discovered", yeah women are losers, they do that. Sorry man.

The disapointment is normal. But that feeling of not-worrying about women comes back as do more women if you want another.

Important, don't stalk her, don't count the days, if she calls don't answer, if she visits you turn on the video on your camera and get out. If you see her again she may try to fuck up your life, don't expect a sensible reason.

You're in a good situation, this is good, you don't want to see bad. Want pussy? Go to a strip club or some massage parlors. Just don't get a DUI drinking. They sell keychain breathalyzers now, get one. #1 priority is to take good care of yourself.

Peace.

Yes or if possible this. I love that video.

Women are spoiled, that is the sign of good times. My wife just left me the other day after I got fired from yet another job. I have an attitude problem, because I refuse to take shit.

Now I gotta decide, either patch it up with her and accept the psychoanalyst jew, possibly end up with neetbux.

Or

Go move to my dad's place innawoods and become a mountain man. Can build whatever I want there and tend chickens and goats.

There is my vent. Pic related.

you are a degenerate and so is that roastie you are crying about

kys you attention seeking drama queen
gtfo Sup Forums with your /r9k/ thread