English is the most efficient language. It has the highest information density and the least-effort phonological system

English is the most efficient language. It has the highest information density and the least-effort phonological system.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

ddl.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/fulltext/pellegrino/Pellegrino_2011_Language.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BywGu_rjZj4
youtu.be/jMII-L4hvqY
youtube.com/watch?v=tfRSvTSY0d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't and won't.

Stupid white culture and their efficient language.

>(((information density)))

Is this why spics and niggers have trouble learning it?

I'd like to see where Russian would be on this.. considering its the second literary language after English.

Before the word, there was the 'sound' that makes word.
No that sound and you find the secret of the realm.

Electron flow, magnetosphere, frequent emulation.

Literally the number of lexemes(information) divided by number of phones(sounds). "How complex is the average word?"

Not even as dense as German due to case inflection. And the syllabic rate is too low.

Is easy even for spics

T. Spic

The entire planet should be speaking English

"A pretty little girls school"

What does that statement describe?

Correction -'know'
WETYIAFHKLZXVNM
QRUOPDGJCB
Rigid and curved.
High un low.
Sharpe un soft.
>Equilibrium.

a quaint, female-only education establishment. And if you say it means an attractive pre-teen's school you are not accepting the long-established adjective-ordering system we use in english. This might be because spanish doesn't necessarily have an order for adjectives. Simply foreign influence.

Nice try though.

>Schizophrenia

Put UOC in its own category.

>not 한국말
wew

But Vietnamese has higher density and better info rate.

I wonder how Polish would perform.

No, it means a smaller than average school for girls. Or a school for girls who are smaller than average

etc etc. There are more than 14 possible interpretations depending on where punctuation and inflection are placed.

English is shit. Learn Lojban.

I didn't say most efficient writing system!-subnida!

No wait, only higher density

Are you simple...or complex.
Because this is as basic as it gets.

>strayans in charge of reading tables

>He thought letters (glyphs -sound resonators'-) we're by mistake an not learnt by great an wise minds.

context is this thread, and interpretation is limited to default and ""expected""
configurations. Try Ithkuil if you swing that way though. The "missing" semantic information from your example was part of the considerations of this study.
ddl.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/fulltext/pellegrino/Pellegrino_2011_Language.pdf

I have a feeling I shouldn't send you this.
youtu.be/qs26qv6C-38

Hmm vietnamese seems pretty based

>Implies the art of resonated manifest and transformation.
>Implying ancient magic.
>Implying everything you knew came from this secret (discovered) art of the realm.

it means you're as annoying as trolley problem makers

The link is broken, thanks regardless. ;)

true, but I'd argue that ease of reading and writing comes into play when talking about an efficient way to communicate with everyone. English is pretty messy and is very hard to solve for foreigners.

English is far better both scientifically and poetically, but Korean is far better for average communication, but using English words when speaking Korean is common these days.

Both links are correctly formatted.

It's efficient, but it's also hard to learn because it breaks so many rules so often.

That's a made up problem. You can say in a different way.

Anyway the future is technological telepathy, a wifi for your brain, not shitty human barking sounds. Imagine "thinking" wirelessly to another person, sending images straight from your brain, with a help of an AI for filtering.

Korean has multitudes of redundant information, grammatical endings, etc. Not only that but the orthography is demonstrably cacographic - a dyslexic's nightmare.

Then they are not rules.

>their
>there

>whether
>weather

>its
>it's

>through
>ough

not even good bait 0/10

> COVFEFE

He can be taught!

Words that are phonetically similar are not necessarily lexically or morphologically similar.

>the pen is blue
>the sky is blue
>therefore it must be the same color

do you really think this?

fuck you mexicunt

Anglo is hard to pronounce. Really hard, almost impossible to speak without a shitty accent. I can do an American 90% there, but that's because I'm talented.

English is literally JUST: the language

all those examples mean something different. You're just proving that fag's point, smeege.

Its true
Example:

Twenties cartoon rapist
Violador de dibujos animados de los años veinte

Oh please, if you are having trouble with the vowels or the th, there are places in jamaica you can take example from.

English is great, too bad the people who came up with it are bent on genociding themselves with pakis.

hold up let me websearch it so I can sound like an expert on linguistics

The Brits are lazy.

ALL English words used to be pronounced as written. However, it seems the speakers don't much care for a lot of the sounds and just...skip them. Lazy pronunciation has fed on itself and disconnected from spelling.

Orthographic convention. "Méjyquo" is pronounced mexico, right?

Could be a pretty school for little girls, a little school for pretty girls, a school that a pretty little girl goes to, a school for pretty little girls

Anything else? i get your point but don't all languages rely on context to some extent?

English is a complicated language. It can be understood through tough thorough thought though.

BULLSHIT FUCKWARD FUCK YOU

Island has NEVER been pronounced with an s. it was added to "match" the latinate term isle.

A school for pretty little girls. If it was a pretty girl's school, you would need an apostrophe.

youtu.be/vExjnn_3ep4

could be worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=BywGu_rjZj4

If it's a "pretty school" for "little girls" or a "pretty little school" for "girls", "girls" needs an apostrophe. If it's a "school" for a "pretty little girl", there needs to be an apostrophe between "girl" and "s". There needs to be an apostrophe somewhere, unless it's "A...girls school", but you need to define what a "girls school" is, because it's not a school FOR girls, that would be a girls' school.

>he says in poor english

Or a pretty school for little girls

Or a school for girls that was rather small

There is no "quality of information" parametre.
Many languages can explain certain concept much better.

>English is the most efficient language. It has the highest information density and the least-effort phonological system.
>
>Prove me wrong.
"Puto" i just described your entire gene pool

It wasn't originally written "island" was it. That was people being dumb. Also, it's an outlier. I'm still right.

go take your apostrophe"'"s and shove them up your ass. we don't speak them out loud in a conversation.

We're not speaking.

Japanese is dogshit holy shit lmao.

I'm not familiar with this study or its methodology, so I won't claim that it doesn't bear useful application or insight, but it doesn't by any means put English as anyhow suprerior to other languages for discourse.

I think nearly every language is built around some paradigm that inherently expresses certain concepts more intuitively, quickly, and robustly than others. As a rule, if a language is not efficient, it will change rapidly to accommodate the average speaker.

What about latin?

Also chinks.

Semantics.

The function of linguistic rules is to make a language easier and more intuitive to learn and understand.

English may be one of the most efficient languages, but it fails horribly in consistency.

Second- Russian may be higher density

Can you read? Mandarin has higher information density. English has higher information rate.

Can you name a language that does not use context? because you understood well enough through context to correct all my grammer mistakes so you can get off your apostrophe horse.

can you fucking read, op? mandarin and vietnamese clearly have higher information density in the image you posted.

Well Chang when we're speaking we have inflection and pacing mechanisms that make it apparent, not to mention context

irregular verbs are not unique to english. besides that, the system is regular, no split ergativity or anything. Take for example the pronoun mess in japanese or korea's many terms for "cellphone"

No, I cannot.

Spanish is way hard people speak it way faster than English but I guess it's easier to understand because in English people talk like fags, like if they were speaking so softly.

youtu.be/jMII-L4hvqY

I'd like to see some African subhuman languages on that list. I predict their information rate would be at least a standard deviation lower just like their IQ.

Try speaking them fast enough to make that useful.

kek

Now, tbqh, English is piss easy because it's much more contextual than other languages.

I don't think there are enough ideas in the language to assess properly

Proofs!! Now German is the most efficient language.
Prove me wrong OP. With source this time pls.

This and we could learn easily Italian and Portuguese or Romanian, English is a the easiest language

She looks to be off the scale in terms of crazy whore levels. Would have loved her when I was 20.

I in women doesn't make a short I sound. It's more like u, the shape of the mouth is different

O in women of course

>English people talk like fags

Spanish people slur like they are always drunk. Can't even say b d g without missing an articulator.

You can't do that this late in the game.

This should be mandatory listening.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfRSvTSY0d4

Well bob, i don't prounounce the girls in "i have two girls" any differently then the girl's in "that girl's cool" so i'm not sure what english you speak.

Depends what kind of Spanish you like, Spaniards sound like if someone just swallowed a whistle, and mexican Americans talk like thiiis like if they were singing a song, Argentinians and Chilean speak without S at the end of a word "frijoles" frijole"

youtu.be/jMII-L4hvqY

Average middle class guy speak like someone in an Anime dub.

youtu.be/jMII-L4hvqY

English is weird. You have to learn how to pronounce every fucking word, and english orthography just has no sense.
As for me Dutch is better.

pic related

They have very different emphasis

>dutch
It's a fucking hipster German

Im bilingual in english and spanish both are the languages i grew up speaking spanish tends to be better for shooting off information quickly while english is better for describing things in detail btw im part of la raza cosmica i know you anglo saxons are having a hard time blending but i promise itll come soon enough

Well done sir. I retract my tomfoolery.

You shouldn speak French to be honest.

Brzmi zajebiste

I don't like any spanish because [b d g] do not occur between vowels. it's slovenly.

pic related...

Probably is true, spanish its so fucking big we have a lot of words, also nouns have gender like "la camiseta" (the shirt ) is femenine (La)
Or "el pantalón"(the pant) is masculine.

In your dialect perhaps, vowel merges must make your brain explode.

Speaking it outloud i find no difference in the tone or pitch or anything really between girls and girl's