Daily MGTOW hate thread

These bitter incels are trying to recruit gullible young men from this board to support their movement (=destroy their life). We can't let them do it.

True MGTOW's

They make good points but they're probably over generalizing. I think I'll try talking to and hanging out with women a bit before making up my mind. Not now though.

MGTOW are fucking terrible.
The opposite side the ones who constantly post about getting married etc. are trying to overthrow them as most cringiest.

Don't post in slide threads

He's right this is to distract us from #covfefegate.

Do you faggots even know what a slide thread is?

What is an incel

A 6 foot 6 Chad with experience and a clue according to the haters

Involuntarily celibate. Wants to have sex but can't.

Examples: Elliot Rodger, most of r/MGTOW and the whole membership of r/ForeverAlone

Can't you be incel and OK with it? Like, I definitively couldn't get a gf, but it's no big deal, I've got my waifu. I guess I'm sort of MGTOW. Not really trying to convince anyone else to be but I always find it silly how much importance they give to the 3DPD. Because it is, in fact, not important.

Incel means involuntary. As in you try and try but get rejected all the time. I guess your celibacy is voluntary (to an extent).

>I guess your celibacy is voluntary (to an extent).
Yeah, since I'd have to change and do a bunch of shit to be able to maybe get one at some point. Just like "incels" really.
I don't want to compete.

If a girl asked you out, what would you say?

I don't like going out.

Geeze.
Alright, if a girl asked you to watch a movie and chill at your place, what would you say?

Why? Let's watch it online over video chat together. This way we can do things on our computers if the movie has boring bits.

kek
I would only have expected something like this from Japan.
You might be a faggot.

>I would only have expected something like this from Japan.
Japan is our future. They're way ahead of us.
>You might be a faggot.
No! I like girls. But only on my screen.

When is Trump going to make anime real?

For fuck's sake user. Welp. I'm not doing any better than you tbf. Looks like Canada is going to need more immigrants.
>When is Trump going to make anime real?
This is our only hope at this point.
Maybe I should look into gettign a waifu like you. You seem happy enough with it.

Jesus india get it together

hi antifa

This Fuck MGTOW they are fucking kikes that want to help drive whites to extinction

Watch anime and your waifu will find you.
Also get a body pillow for cuddling.
Oh. I think they would like me for this.