Give me one good reason a woman should leave her parents home before she is married

Give me one good reason a woman should leave her parents home before she is married.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBZZTJ0qUfE
hooktube.com/watch?v=mBZZTJ0qUfE
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RnJpT-QaBP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Getting BLACKED

this really. all white women should experience the BBC before they settle down for a white beta provider.

reddit is that way

>The Young Turks
Fixed, it's like archive.is for youtube

>youtube.com/watch?v=mBZZTJ0qUfE
--> hooktube.com/watch?v=mBZZTJ0qUfE

>one good reason
Dad/mom beats on them, diddles them, or psychologically abuses them.

Fucking easy mode question OP

not to be a useless fucking leach and to go on with her life .
not to mention she wont find a good man by being a NEET loser and even if she does he'll dismiss her for living with her parents and having no prospects at that age (i mean like 20+).

>not to be a useless fucking leach and to go on with her life .
She can work a part a part time job if money is tight
>not to mention she wont find a good man by being a NEET loser and even
Who wants a career woman?

>not to mention she wont find a good man by being a NEET loser

It should be the father's job to select a suitable husband. She should be building homemaking skills, not spending 4 years in college getting drunk and fucking random men, then joining the work force where she contributes little to nothing worthwhile.

everyone , i mean not everyone wants a lawyer or doctor or something but no one wants some boring ass golddigger slut that does nothing with her life but wait for some rich guy to leech off of.

>kike

Gas yourself, Scholomomo.

>that does nothing with her life but wait for some rich guy to leech off of.
She raise you kids so you dont have to send them to public school

to audition for blacked.com

how are they going to be sexually liberated if they don't go to college?

>everyone
Most men don't, and for good reason. It may be a necessity for poor families to have the mother help financially support the family, but even then her main focus should be the kids and the house.

bitch got dolphin teeth
>enjoy being trapped in a loveless marriage with 3 children that hate you and no way out

>3 children
amature

they'll grow up being socially retarded .
also what the fuck is wrong with public schools i've been one and its fine .
almost all 98%+ of people at uni went to private schools and they're doing fine.

Great they are not falling for the college meme but homemaker is not an actual business, does it print money? No. If a man wanted to do this we would be laughed at.

>they'll grow up being socially retarded .
Nice NEA talking point
Why do you need school to socialize?
Did you not have friends before you enrolled in school?
>also what the fuck is wrong with public schools i've been one and its fine .
pic related

>No. If a man wanted to do this we would be laughed at.
That is because men have a different role

i was talking about normal highschools not US-tier

>Why do you need school to socialize?
because they are forced to be around people that aren't filtered by you (i.e. regular society) thus teaching them skills to deal with people outside the limits of what you approve. training wheels socialization till 18 is fucking gay and stunting

every retard home school faggot that i met in college drank themselves to stupor instantly and had intense social problems compounded by the fact that all the gay christian shit shoved up their ass fell apart when confronted by the real world and actual critical thought

Public schools are full of marxist propaganda worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
>because they are forced to be around people that aren't filtered by you
Why would I want my daughters hanging around degenerates?

sure, coddle them. guaranteed they will fuck the blackest nigger they can find after escaping your family penal colony

Why would they want to leave?

i've never encountered anti political shit in highschool , and had based as fuck teachers that even got us into university-level material by the end of the last year.
my school even taught everyone arabic as a third\fourth language (some also learnt spanish\french) and got lots of kids into good roles in the intelligence corps after we graduated.
i guess dont send your kids to a shit school\dont live in a country with shit public education.
oh and yea for most people most of their friendships and social interaction\development is either in school or connected to people they get to know at school.
school is important to a healthy social life in our times , a person without the school experience is at a sever disadvantage later on.

>i've never encountered anti political shit in highschool
So they never took a moral view on anything?
>oh and yea for most people most of their friendships and social interaction\development is either in school or connected to people they get to know at school.
That is because they spend most of their time there

>le redd!t uuuhmeee is heeeeeeeeere

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RnJpT-QaBP0

Getting blacked

ok

>So they never took a moral view on anything?
no,why the fuck would they in basic school education . historically we were taught the events (like WW1 and yom kippur for example) and maybe the things that happened before and after and how all the events are connected (like the tensions before yom kippur and the alliances before WW1)
>That is because they spend most of their time there
true , and that would be fine would homeschooling been the norm, but its not . a child growing up homeschooled is going to be socially stunted in addition to being exposed to the culture of normal kids and resenting you as parent for not allowing him that .

unless you live in a really remote place,or have to more really far frequently for work or your local school is REALLY bad you shouldn't homeschool your kids.

The Western World is fucking weird.

I'm an Arab Christian and it's common sense that women are supposed to stay at home under the protection and leadership of their father and eventually their husband.

It's like letting your dog, or retard, or child wander the streets getting into trouble. College is nothing but an orgy/continuation of high school for women. There is no reason for a woman to be educated beyond a high school level unless she's exceptionally gifted.

And they never said anything about if these events were good or bad?

Women have been trained to think wagecucking to be financially dependent on a boss is more noble than caring for a family she loves

Mainstream culture is degenerate

>Coddle them
>Get blacked
>Let them be socialized and be integrated into public school
>Get blacked
Okay user.

Gotta say, this is a good thing. Was with a girl for 3 years. She moved in with me. We lived together for most of our relationship. She cheated and we went our separate ways. Current wife of 6 years lived with her parents till we married. We were dating for 3 years beforehand. Bought a house together and didn't move into it till we got married. Our relationship is solid and we have a wonderful son and life has never been better. She works now but were taking steps to have a second child and become debt free by the end of the year so she can be a stay at home mom. OPs situation is the best coming from my experiences.

Give me one reason she should leave home to get married.

Make babies

And to provide income tax

>public school in israel
Top fucking kek

>why I'm going to rely on either beta males to provide for me or marry a 10/10 slayer chad idol with a 15 inch penis to give me gibs and provide for me even though I won't do anything or work for him because my only value is my pussy

>.... but I'm n-not a slut! I'm worth more than my vagina ;;)

bitch should kill herself

What is slutty about saving yourself for marriage?

I think you're missing the point. These girls are saying they're exactly worth their vagina and have no qualms being baby factories and cooks. The living off the man aspect is their payment for rearing progenerate white offspring with values and strong work ethic. Something that's been severely lacking for quite some time.

It's a difficult thing. Controlling women only works if you have the backup of the community. Women are herd animals and social to a fault.

Being shamed and ostracized by the community is their idea of hell. So when girls leave your community to enter the wider community of degenerates they go crazy having sex with everyone.

NEVER tell a girl that certain men are "bad", "evil", "scum", etc. Women LOVE men with these traits, it excites them. Whenever you call a man "bad" she hears "sexy & alpha".

Call them clowns, losers, bums, freaks, creeps, weirdos, etc. Don't demonize them, DEMEAN them. Imply that they're low status men. If he's a libtard make sure to call him effeminate, weak, probably a tranny, etc.

no because that dosnt make sense when you teach history. in fact i still remember that was the first thing my 8th grade history teacher taught us is that all historical sources have biases and should be filtered if possible and confirmed with others .
he was also old and based as fuck and have us his first hand account of the yom kippur war when we were in 11th grade.
some parts of it are ,and if your child is sheltered from it then they are most susceptible to it when the inevitable leave your house\do teenage rebellion.
unless you plan on doing like that australian dude that locked his daughter in the basement and had kids with her for decades you need to let your kids learn , make their own mistakes in life and show them the degeneracy and demonstrate to them why its bad.

whats so funny my public school was great

So they taught you Hitler was just some guy that killed 6 million Jews and then left it up to you to decide if he was right or wrong

Women only want bad men if they have daddy issues

Oh fuck off reddit.

Every single damn study on the topic has proven time and time again that dark triad personality types are the most widely attractive to women.

>tell me to go back to rebbit
>thinks social science is real

I'm certain you're a redditor now, your posting style gave it away. And it's not "social science" it's biology. But of course you'll cry like a cuck because nature isn't egalitarian like your fantasies.

How am I an egalitarian?

You believe men and women have the same neurological programming you soft feminist fuck

Because women are fucking people. More than that, citizens.

In a marriage, women can take on some of the day to day financial and scheduling responsibilities, and they are responsible for the health of their children.

It's essential therefore to marry someone who has been educated through 12th grade and is not dumb as a rock.

And if a woman has made it out of highschool and has not decided whom to marry, they should go to college and select a backup career in case they never marry, or they would like to work after their kids are school age.

I didn't say anything about that
I believe they are programed to follow the most important man in their life

Literally who the fuck turns down a woman because she has no "career prospects"

>oh wow you'd be an amazing and pure wife/mother but you haven't gotten your degrees, what a loser LMAO

that kind of guy, if he does exist, is literally a retarded faggot who wants to be cucked out of his wife by letting her ride the cock carousal at college before she dumps her debt on him for a degree she won't use because she'll be homemaking

Why would they need a high paying job if they have no kids?

You said only women with "daddy issues" like bad men as if it's a bug rather than a natural feature of female biology

Fucking this

If you actually ask a woman who wants to have a family why she's pursuing education, you'll literally get an answer like "because I feel like I should"

Jesus fuck, emancipation and "liberation" was such a god damn mistake

Are you retarded?

Alpha males with moral fiber exist too.

Bad boys are basically an abherration, albiet a very common one. Most people exist on a spectrum from beta cuck to moral alpha, not a spectrum from bad boy to beta provider.

>historical events are 'right or wrong'
what the fuck did they brainwash you with in burgerclap school ?

I mean, I guess at that point it's up to them how much money they want.

I don't think single women are ever happy, so they really should just meet someone in college and save their degree for after their kids are older.

Its funny how many articles about career women in their 30s making six figures that are shocked they are not in high demand

you need to perish

I'd say alphas without moral fiber is more common then it would be because we don't properly educate in values. If we taught that the thing most worthy of respect was virtue and decency, men would aim for that for the respect of their peers. But we're taught by culture that being a degenerate is the most socially admirable thing

Why do they need to waste money at college?

she got blacked

True.

But that's because our society is fucked up.

Anyways, dark triad traits exist in moral people as well as immoral ones, they are just moderated.

Part of what makes you an alpha male is to do what is right without considering what society thinks, being burdened by remorse, or sacrificing a pragmatic opportunity by adhering too strictly to an ideal.

I can confirm this. I was home schooled and my social skills are extremely limited. Luckily, my university is full of autistic math/engineering students so I blend

I'm not really into the whole well rounded person thing, I think we should shift that more into highschool and actually have college students do more hard shit like math, but in theory if your life is interested in doing any sorta job that needs a degree they'll probably at least make the money back that she spent on education. Again, not while having kids, but perhaps before and after.

Before and its to late to have kids
After your expenses are way down and your husband should be pulling in good money so whats the point?

If you don't believe that every single individual should contribute to society as effectively as possible, you 100% need a handler to take care of your autistic ass.

People like this are what's ruining this country. Condemning someone because of sex or race, rather than by employment and social status, is literally the most beta cuck shit you can pull.

kys

>everyone is a cog
>everyone must work for the profit margins

You're fucking pathetic and lack no depth. God I fucking hate libertarians. Culture is pretty fucking important, cunt. And turning everyone into cogs is a great way to spread nihilism throughout society.

>that every single individual should contribute to society as effectively as possible,
I care about my family not society

>oy vey goyim don't subscribe to traditional gender roles, we need men AND women working so we only have to pay half wages for twice as many workers.

fuck off schlomo

True.

In our current society college is sorta a filter that separates average intelligence people from tards, at least for white people and asians it works like that.

It can be a better place to find a wife.

To be honest, my wife is probably never going to use her degree, she's been working random jobs the past few years and is excited as fuck to stop working and raise our kids, so it would have probably been better if she had not gotten it, but whatever.

You take what you can get in today's fucked up world.

>m-m-muh neet lifestyle is the only way to be.

Sure glad the rest of us exist so pieces of shit like yourselves can eat / have shelter / benefit from modern technology

The very fact that you're posting on a chinese image board means that you owe society more than you possibly can ever repay for the luxuries you indulge in.

You are definition leeches, and should by lynched.

How does not wanting to provide for society make me a neet?

>implying I said I don't want think people should provide

Guess what gaylord, there's some room between viewing all life through pure materialism and being a leech. I fucking work and go to college with my own money, so you can suck my ass. All I'm saying is that if you break down a society into raw materialism, is leads a void of deeper cultural purpose besides profit

math pls

haha

Not them, but I make more than most couples do and my wife is going to enjoy not working.

Dear god... women are people...hmm no culture never independent ... basically life long children

Lol I can sexually discriminate the women I enjoy by race and gender... ... that said... definitely good to know the pedigree of a woman... middle class people should look for other middle class or higher... as genetically their is inferior genes that follow lower class behaviours... not that they can't be changed but they always will have tendency to gravitate to particular problems...

yeah public schools are great at socializing people, i mean, what did people do for thousands of years to develop these skills before public schools came around, what a time to be alive

Because she has no choice to stay now. Our salaries back in the 50s-60s that could support a nuclear family with one working/one stay at home are now just a dream. women wanted to worked....now they have no other choice but too work.

>hello wage deflation

>Our salaries back in the 50s-60s that could support a nuclear family with one working/one stay at home are now just a dream
They still can if you dont waste money on stupid shit and live in an expensive area

No... You really do not understand. A milk-man, a fucking god damn milk man COULD SUPPORT A FAMILY. My grandfather was a mail-man and let my grandma stay at home. There is no returning back to that standard of living

>The average salary for a mailman was $51,390 per year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The middle half earned between $46,990 and $55,530 annually, and the lowest 10 percent earned less than $40,470. Some mailmen earn more by working overtime, depending on the season and mail volume.

There are plenty of places in the country this is enough to live on

If you dont make enough money in this day and age to support a stay at home family, you dont deserve one.

and buy a house, car, have a-stay-at-home wife, and 3 kids.

yeah okay bud. I'm not going to spoon feed you this, just look up how much our wages have decreased since women joined the work force. They literally halfed wages over night.

bro, are you insane? What do you do for work...oh wait....do you even know how expensive a FAMILY IS?

lmao. I would if I made 300k a year, do you make that, user?

>and buy a house, car, have a-stay-at-home wife, and 3 kids.
yes

Why do you need 300k to start a family?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

you have no concept of money. NONE

What do you do for work. tell me you are a neuro surgeon please

You dont need 300k a year. 75k works

a stay at home wife? 3 kids? a car? the house its self? Shit for the wife to do besides fuck the gardner? maintenance? life savings? COLLEGE? it goes on..