Let's exact some twitter justice Sup Forums

Tweet something to this effect to Ken Jennings publisher.
>Hi Simon & Schuster, I'd like you to know that one of your children's authors is bullying an 11 year old on twitter. As a parent, I won't purchase any of your books while you continue to publish this hurtful monster.

twitter.com/KenJennings/status/869982330743513089

Other urls found in this thread:

ken-jennings.com/
snoco.org/proptax/(2fe2sp45b1wooovsdagz51yj)/search.aspx?parcel_number=00883400000700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also @ this picture to him

Bumping because I have kids.
Fuck this douche.

Bullying a kid is wrong. So wrong. An adult should know better.

DAILY REMINDER - THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED

>american parents spending time on Sup Forums

really wonder how that kid is going to turn out

He also posted a tweet asking for likes to have his kid adopted or RT for his son to be killed. One f'd up dude writing books for kids!

drug free, anti shit skin, proud of his heritage, not a victim to trash tier pop culture etc etc. so better than most kids?

>inbred redneck trailer trash on welfare

you almost had it

not useful idiots

Yes

And I for one love our shitposting President

If anything, I'd like more ruthless bants, more C list celebrity dissing and more fake-news-triggering typos.

t. meth'd up degenerate leftist living in a "communal home"

Well done you. Keep up the good work man. You're obviously a credit to your family and a good dad.

ken-jennings.com/

wtf

>it's another Sup ForumsJW thread
saged

stop encouraging people to use sjw tactics against every little comment you dont like you fucking japnigger

Ken Jennings likes to trash other families and small children?

Here. Here's a pic of Ken Jennings with his family and small children.

Photoshop anons?

I'll answer that.
My son is in JROTC, auto shop, and leads the percussion section in marching band.
My daughter is starting in graphic design and plays soccer.
Eat a dick.

Ken Jennings

Has a deal with Microsoft.
Is a member of the Church of Latter-day Saints aka a Mormon.
Has a speaking deal with American Program Bureau

Time to make a few heart felt phone calls.

BANTZ

Wife is fuggable.

Would be interesting to see some BBC shooped in there.

but man don't you understand, leftists make the best parents, who wouldn't want their kids to do drugs and get STD's while studying gender studies in college

This genius spent $700k on a house, then sold it for a $100k loss (not counting inflation) to an Asian guy who flipped it for a $20k profit less than a year later.

snoco.org/proptax/(2fe2sp45b1wooovsdagz51yj)/search.aspx?parcel_number=00883400000700

jesus are you guys now jihading everyone that makes fun of trump?

triggered much?

SJW tactics is working to force an institution to prevent someone to speak. SJW tactics would be to push to have Twitter ban Ken Jennings.

Fucking with someone on Twitter itself? Those are Sup Forums tactics.

wtf I love Ken Jennings now

Not a very (((smart))) thing to say Ken.

Everyone who makes fun of his 11 y/o kid perhaps

mine is 6 ive already taught him about niggers and the bellcurve and to watch out for communist teachers in school teaching diversitty

shouldnt you be getting gang raped or standing in a food line somewhere?

>being this new
Get off my board and out of my country

Why are you so mad m8?

Fuck off back to plebbit cuck.

lol ok because Sup Forums is a place of tolerance and respect
>not even your kid
gtfo fag stop being such a snowflake

Why is it when I read that manlet's tweets I can only hear it in his pipsqueak voice

This is pretty funny though, why must they fuck with us? We are becoming them guys-this is gay

bump

Sup Forums has always ruined peoples' lives for fun. Just because it's being done to an actual jerk rather than some random user dumb enough to post pics doesn't mean that Sup Forums's gone snowflake.

Epic bro! High five XD
He's totally in it 4 teh lulz ;p

>laughing at a child's misery
>inducing some more misery
>enjoying it
Lemme guess, this guy's a turbo-kike of the satanic variety?

His daughter looks like she just ate some shit.

Ask him if he would like photoshopped images of his severed head delivered to his children. He's a disgusting sub-human. Like, seriously? He wants to fuck with Sup Forums? user will delivar shit he can't unsee.

Lol, why are you faggots so triggered by this?

>writes kids books

>people who jokingly talk about their children's deaths
Not even memeing, this genuinely makes me mad.

My mother is mormon and I was raised in the church. I asked her the other day "what the fuck is the church DOING right now?"

Her response is that they KNOW and are keeping their heads down right now.
After Romney and McMuffin i don't know if I buy it. I'll need to see some action from the prophet or they're losing the last of my respect.

hopefully your shitkid son will go and die in a war and your whore daughter will eventually get blacked.

No one will feel sad when you die from an overdose

Hehe TRIGGERED!!!!1 SJWs r the REEL fashists am i rite?

lel u mad

I don't do drugs.

It's pathetic because he's 11. Easy target. I'm all for talking shit, but you can do better.

I heard xanax is a popular one among leftists

God damn, all these butthurt dhrumpfty haters and their liberal tears sure do make this place salty anymore. . .

Exactly, shit posting towards an eleven year old child is fucked up to begin with. The man is a kids book author. Not cool.

He is 11 years old and lived his life in an unusual environment. Barron might be autistic and constantly sees how people push for his fathers assassination. It is just fucked up and cowardly to target children. He hasn't done anything wrong and now gets ridiculed by degenerates over social media. They will have their time to rethink their misatkes when they hang on the rope.

hoping he saw this one

he's actually going to be stoned to death.

>ken jennings
>won jeopardy 74 times in a row
>just like the other asian dude who won
>overtly leftis

sounds familiar

Not your personal army you offended snowflake SJW trash.

Go fuck yourself

based arthur chu

It is so pathetic
> "T-T-Twitter look. I insulted an eleven year old. Damn I am so progressive."
This "man" is human waste.

>American parents can't browse Sup Forums

They should be watching cable news though right?

KYS Faggot.

leave it alone trump is more than capable to do his own shitposting

Stop. Think. Atheism.

He didn't make fun of the little aspie. He made fun of the White House making shit up and using Barron for political gain.

I have two daughters and I'm only 25

Hard to believe that idiot is in charge of the country.

KJ is the god of Mormons.

someone take the kid and put him in a fucked up orphanage window with this tweet overlayed and add some bantz.

"Looks like the likers won, that's a shame.

That's actually a breddy gud joke. 7/10 would adopt the kid, save him from his douche father

>nigger too stupid to see what's going on.
Enjoy watching your world burn, nigger. This is what happens when you push the right too far.
Your comfy days are over, nigger, and this is 100% on you.

haha, glorious!

>the children of American Sup Forumslacks are more successful than you
kek, kys faggot

BASED BONG

Not at all

Also, His name was Seth Rich!

Lefites flip the shit out constantly acting like downie kids, trump responds with one post and destroys them. Itz only oka when lefties do it wht thefug is wrog wit u xDDD:(

>My daughter is starting in graphic design
m8...

What madman got to this article?

Hello Merkel

Didn't realize an LDS member would be such a bitch boy faggot.

Trump is an idiot. Seth Rich is a conspiracy theory.

LDS is heretical

Its another episode of "Le awesome Norweignian poster BTFO's everyone in the thread".

We're all really excited to have you here man. It's really cool. Thanks for getting us all up to speed. With out you here we'd all be a bunch of drooling imbeciles. You just cut right through the bullshit and you always know "whats up". Thanks so much for blowing our minds and challenging us. Everyone on this board know you guys are the best contributors. If I could step out of my skin and be one person it would be you.

Still, not usually that liberal

Trump has the thinnest skin in the world thus he gets BTFOed on a daily basis.

No, if it was they would have loved to investigate it, they are afraid, very afraid

pic related

All mormons are globalist/Zionist faggots.

Yes, but he seems to be a bitch boy faggot and there is a difference...

Haha, the negged Amazon reviews are beginning. 1-star army is laying waste.

>reddit spacing

I like how Shareblue is an alt left news organization yet the may may treats them like an evil super-pac. Had to actually look up who the fuck they where just to find out the conspiracy was bullshit.

Is not a thing please go fuck yourself.

Injun detected

so are we doing something about this guy or what?

Calm down, Habib. Just be thankful a white country let you in.