Saw a black woman today sitting on the floor of a commercial center in Montreal...

Saw a black woman today sitting on the floor of a commercial center in Montreal, rather than on the empty benches available 6 feet away.

Doesn't she know that she's considered human here, that she could sit on public benches designed for humans. Or does she prefer sitting on the floor like an animal ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akRa2_gmlEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cavewomen prefer cave-like environments.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Yesterday*

>Montreal

>he's never sat back in a comfy secluded spot to relax a moment and take a breather

Is that a cordless landline phone from the 90s?

After having looked at the thing there, pretty much concluded I'd have chosen to sit there too, looks cosy.

nigga who gives a fuck. Society is long gone, more and more people will act like baboons. Nothing you can do.

I'm not familiar with the practices of this people. I'm knew in Montreal and noticed lots of niggers. Was wondering why lotsa them prefer to sit on the floor of public spaces rather than on benches

>on the ground
>in a mall
Wew

Black pants, yet there is a white line. Is that a cord? Is there a socket in that lamp and she is using it to charge her phone?

No socket.

Maybe somebody chained her to the post?

Looks comfy to me.

Eaton center?

someone post that oblivious negress walking on that conveyor belt thing

You invite them inside in you country?

What is she hiding from, Sup Forums?

Benches are racist and misogynist patriarchy.

>secluded
>bigass benches smack in the middle of shit

pick one, illiterate mongrel

The light

>Or does she prefer sitting on the floor like an animal ?

she does. niggers and spics do that in malls and regular stores like target as well. they are fucking gross.

>in a mall

Gotta get that free electricity.

Quebec takes in maghrebis, haitians and black africans because they're francophone

All the guys who died in the mosque shooting were originally from morocco or like cote d'ivoire

She looks comfy btw totally approve

Complexe Desjardins

probably an important phone call and trying to get what little privacy she can in the semi circle.

You should've called security, in some malls it's forbidden to sit on the floor. You would also help the air smell fresh by having her removed and stopped her from robbing something.

>Malls
I'm sorry to hear that you still go to those places.

They're pretty much baboon centers now with the only possible thing worthy is the food court.

Amazon and Ebay killed malls.

There's this fat black girl that sits like that on the sidewalk of a major intersection in the suburb I buy groceries in. Even if there's a bit if rain, sitting on the ground on a Sunday morning, headphones on, rocking back and forth gently. Just autism?

I mean i hear what youre saying op, but mostly this
You literally stopped what you were doing, were so dumbfounded by what you saw, took a picture, and the made a thread on Sup Forums
You dont have to tell us niggers are animals, we already know

There are government offices in this place. I'd business with one of them. This isn't your regular mall.

No, niggers killed malls.

Malls will come back after everyone has their Super-ID used to track everyone, only we'll flip it and use it to keep trash out of places of business. Then they'll try to take the Super-IDs back, but we'll just use that momentum to make them more private, while still strongly verifying one's identity.

>Doesn't she know that she's considered human here

Yet another reason Canada should be nuked off the face of the earth.

>someone took a picture and uploaded it
>this is considered to be a lot of effort

>canadian blacks aren't as bad as american blacks....

youtube.com/watch?v=akRa2_gmlEE

Niggers everywhere are retarded.

I rarely sit on benches because they hurt my ass.

Surely that means Canada is /ourleaf/ by making them not feel welcome?

I stay away from downtown, I cant stand it anymore this city sucks

>(((Montreal)))
Well there's your problem

Fuck your sitting privilege, white man. I'll sit wherever I want.

It looks to me like she's being considerate yacking on her phone out of the way of people like that, you fucking dumbass leaf piece of shit.
This really how you maple fuckers treat the few civilized blacks out there??