Which one of you did this?

Which one of you did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me

sounds like the perfect place for a noose to be desu

Whatcha doing, Jamal?

i bet they found a dirty shoelace in the lobby then evacuated the building and called the hate crime task force

None of us, was probably a race-baiting nigger.

Make niggers like apples again.

Well it is supposed to be about black history

no shit, like half of the exhibits in the museum have nooses in them

At first I read that a moose was found and I was like what's the problem? Are moose code for something else now

Hey Tyrone, whatcha doin?

I did it whatcha gonna do faggot

Is this the Day of the Rope burgers keep talking about? Doesnt look impressive at all.

>Museum of African American History
>noose
That's an exhibit.

Isn't that just one of the exhibits

Hi CIA

>that atrocity is right near the Washington monument

washington himself must be rolling in his grave

some coward that ran home to his mommy so black men wouldnt find him and resize his butthole

like pic related

under
rated

They did it to themselves. False flag. It's just like the jew-nazi thing this winter.

probably the same faggot at cnn who made the klan pepe

>someone actually does what we talk about doing all the time but are too beta to get out and start
>m-m-m-must be a f-f-false flag!!

fucking kill yourselves you shitlipped coward bitches. Sup Forums screams and flails about the coming day of the rope and how they can't wait for the race war and they're so excited to shoot some god damn dindu niggers but the moment someone actually bothers to try and kick that shit off you all piss your pampers and start screaming that it's not one of you that did it, oh no, it was a black or a jew or some other lie, none of you are awful enough to go express your views and own the results in public like real ass adults.

literally suck off the gun barrel you keep hidden under your bed in case tyrone breaks in and end your lives

Is the building designed to look like a slave ship?

Which one of you madmen did this as well:

>Los Angeles Police Department detectives are investigating an alleged hate crime after someone spray-painted the N-word on the front gate of James’ house in Brentwood

Probably one of the millions of niggers that live in DC. It's what? 89% black?

I'm pretty sure there are cameras everywhere in that area. It shouldn't take long to get the person that did it.

close, it's 3 chicken baskets stacked together

this post best post

fuck off to tumblr, tranny nigger

white people aren't as dumb as you are

get a load of this guy

>A noose
>at Museum of African American History

Was it on display? CNN doing tours now?
Is this advertising?

dat elsa needs a little spiderman

>history
>and culture

What are you so mad about CIA?

What kind of fucked up HoTep architecture is that? It looks like a nigger kang was high on grape drank and landed his step pyramid upside down. The design isn't fucked up enough to be of jew origin, so I'll put my money on frustrated white guys who probably had to make 6 million submissions and changes before the niggers accepted it

>this much autistic screeching

shiiiieeeeet

Africans never invented multi-story buildings.

This museum is cultural appropriation.

Omfg wtf is this full blown autism. Do you really think Sup Forums members are nothing but people sitting around trolling and actually not harming people in any way? How fucking stupid are you? Newsflash. The most violent ones are the ones out there beating people with bike locks, trying to harm people with explosives, trying to beat up white professors and old people. Wake the fuck up. Besides, most of these cases actually do end up as false flags but lefties can't be bothered to read things beyond the headline and actually do any research. They rather just rewteet or share Vox, Buzzfeed, and anything that confirms their bias rather than discover anything that is even slightly related to the truth.

CAUTION CHIMPCON LEVEL HAS BEEN ELEVATED
youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php

hey Tyrone, whatcha doin?

I did, my nigga

It was a miracle Obongo didn't tear down the Washington Monument to build it.

So it was you, then? Trying to start the race war with a noose? At least the Manson Family tried to kick it off with some murders. Really low-energy Helter Skelter on your part, dude

I dont get why this is such a big deal? Why are they getting hung up on this? It's like they want a strangle hold on "we're the victim and don't forget it". Its like they make very small thing into something big to asphyxiate nay sayers.

I remember seeing posts like this back when there was a rise of threats towards jewish people.

So it was not a historical artifact?

>rope found near a building
>getting this buttblasted

Kek. You big baby

The kikes are teaching them well.

Sup, rabbi.

Fobp

Stale pasta.

shut up nigger

Niggers think they own nooses. 1/3rd of all lynched people (after the civil war) were white. And almost all of them were certainly criminals who deserved it (according to the social mores of that era).

So niggers can go fuck themselves. I hope their fear of nooses is some kind of future echo encoded into their DNA, warning them about what's to come. Because it sure ain't a memory of their past.

>HEY TYRONE, WATCHA DOIN?

Forgot my pic

Inb4 camera footage shows a bow-legged pavement ape hanging it up themselves.

Inb4 it's not even a properly tied noose.

theyre really trying to choke out any opposition

they're realling trying to breathe new life into something that hasn't happened in a long time