Why are they so dumb?

Why is it that everything the lefties try is straight out of this book? Do they not know we have their playbook?

>Clinton says "biggest nothing burger of all time" about the email scandal the same day as subpoenas go out to Clinton/Obama friends

>MSM = oh look over there Michael Flynn was served a subpoena today (no mention of FBI, NSA, BRENNAN, RICE, ETC)

>Literal communists in our midst pushing a red scare nothingburger with ZERO evidence for months

>dems always pushing 'think of the children' and other humanist interests despite being the party of poverty and siphoning money from Haiti and other charities like Clinton Foundation

>affirmed pedo ring members going after Trump for 'pussy grabs', 'racist speech' and other nonsense
The funny thing is kids used to do this shit in kindergarten to avoid getting in trouble. Tell on someone else for something unrelated to avoid getting in trouble for the thing your teacher would have noticed otherwise, etc.

I believe its because they realize they are in fact radical insurgents and this is the type of base, machiavellian, deceptive behavior needed to thrive within a system that is designed to prevent such massive disinformation campaigns from happening. It only works on this scale because the media and at least one main party are complicit.

They are using their own version of taqiyya (this book) to deny and diffuse until it's too late. If they were operating on the up and up, debating people and such, we might not be on the edge of the abyss.

Most of the right leaning people I've talked to about this have already heard of Saul Alinsky and his sedition handbook through fox news or the radio, but that's not good enough.

How about you?

The phrase "nothing burger" should be illegal

The real question is do they know we used Alinsky tactics against them to great success?

I actually just wrapped up reading it the day before yesterday. I can't say I was impressed, a lot of empty platitudes about what a paragon an organizer should be dressed in a lot of quotes from the Bible and Shakespeare as though that was the only literature the man ever read, with just a bit of actual advice given.

fuck yeah

>Do they not know we have their playbook?
Yeah but we need to be using it more effectively against them.
Or win by some other more upstanding means, but we need to do it decisively.

>Or win by some other more upstanding means

this
if we resort to their evil tactics then we become them

My parents are 55 years old and had never heard of Saul Alinsky or George Soros until I told them. How people can be so ignorant is beyond me

Stfu we are the Jew now

>Do they not know we have their playbook?
shhhh

This. Since uncovering what I know now it amazes me that people can be so blissfully ignorant.

That book is pretty insightful, but you can't base a campaign wholly on it. The entire premise is to form a disparate group of 'disadvantaged' people (niggers, fags, spics, etc.) and to be obnoxious enough that you can get the majority of everyone else to pay you to shutup/give in to your demands. This doesn't scale nationwide because:

1) If your ask is too big (eg: pay everyone but white men not to work) they'll 'get woke' and fight back
2) These groups don't all want the same things and you wind up with infighting. Think faggots and tolerance for sharia have much in common? How about niggers and saving the environment (white yuppie shit)?

Clinton just ruined the democrat party, and we're starting to see it crumble.

Read propaganda by Edward Bernays

It's apathy. Most people don't give a shit about politics and use their beliefs as fashion accessories or see the political parties like sports teams. All the dirt about Alinsky is readily available on line it's just that nobody bothers to research anything. Older people are burned out from working all day and are stuck in their routine of watching cable news. People in their 20s and 30s have no excuse, though I think they're more interested in knowing whatever feels comfortable than learning anything meaningful that might go against the status quo.

Nj

I'm 31, and manage a restaurant with lots of teenagers and early 20s.

My parents are 60 and fully hypnotized by Fox News. Everyone my age has kids and are only aware of the outside world for the 5 minutes they check Faceberg before taking kids to school.

Surprisingly it's the 20 year olds that are most aware of politics, and the only open-minded ones. Sure most of them are still nazis-are-evil-tier naive, but all of them have a built in distrust of government, and they're not stuck in their ways or stubborn. Someone will come in talking about "omg NK has nukes", and when I start to explain the bigger picture, they actually listen.

Can't say that I've redpilled anybody too far, but most of my store at least knows to never trust the media, and always ask "who benefits?" from a controversial happening. I rarely use sentences when talking politics anymore, just questions so they reach the same conclusion themselves. Lately I've overheard even the 16 year olds redpilling each other by asking questions. It's great.

I live in STL though, and the Ferguson thing woke everyone up a little.

I summon anon5

What's the big deal? It's not like she did her thesis on it or something......oh wait

second this

Amazing video

Also look up 'Century of the Self' on youtube

... Don't give the fucktards too much credit. Most of them don't even bother read. They just parrot what the people who have read that book tell them to. Remember, if a target activity isn't fun, it won't progress naturally amongst your minions. HEY! LET'S START A FUCKING RIOT!! WOOHOO!

How about "nothing sausage"?

Nothing rack of ribs.