Should Twitter implement a ban on public mutual masturbation between blue checkmarks?

Should Twitter implement a ban on public mutual masturbation between blue checkmarks?

It should be a SFW website imo.

Are these guys even human?

Why do people do this?

They should change the algorithm so strings of tweets don't show at the top, then people won't do it. But also it makes it easy to figure out who to block.

If you use block properly, it isn't such a sjw shithole anymore. I don't though because I'm only their to troll.

Because they haven't been gassed.

To make things worse, look at how many people are liking those tweets

I told them to get a room, I got no response

It looks like an attempt at humour. Either that or they're bots.

'people'

To circle jerk that they are significant. I'm not sure who either of these people are though.

Twitter is cancer at it's purest form.

get a load of the replies to hillary tweets.
it's just a sea of shills.

collection of circle jerking virtue signalers

These replies are always timestamped within seconds of the original tweet too.
>being so obsessed with a fat old man yo purport to hate that you stare at your screen F5ing your browser until a new tweet appears

why would they do that?

twitter is a blatantly biased platform.

they would never ever level the playing field.

twitter has a political agenda

no theyre redditors

How the fuck do Twitter's algorithms work? Every time Trump tweets, the first ~4 replies are always cringe-worthy "take-thats" from one of a handful of dedicated liberal shill accounts. And then scroll past those first few tweets, and the other 99% of replies are /ourguys/

It's like twitter is trying to create a fake consensus, because they know most normies will only see the first couple replies, and just assume it means everyone on the internet is strongly against Trump.

blue check cock holsters

>It's like twitter is trying to create a fake consensus
It's why they either removed comments in favor of social media or had moderators pick the top comments which always agrees with the article. Likely that these comments are also throwaway accounts of said moderators or the article author himself/herself.

Well they are already falsely bumping negative tweets to Trump the top, I think they even admitted this publicly at one point. (I swear I just remember reading about this) And with other people they purposely hide, push to the bottom, or shadow ban tweets. So I wouldn't hold your breath sweet heart.

Twitter already prevents hashtags from trending if it's not aligned with their general political agenda.

they moderate everything for optimal brainwashing, just take a look at hillary's twitter.
armies of shills, mostly positive comments.