Is Roseanne right?

Was Kathy Griffin a hired gun for the kiddie fuckers at the DNC and their partners at CNN?

Other urls found in this thread:

disclose.tv/news/cnn_journalist_governments_pay_us_to_fake_stories_shocking_expos/133975
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well I don't know if Seth Rich is the reasoning.... but I will say that it seems a little suspicious that CNN does nothing but shit talk DRUMPF all day every day 24/7, and yet suddenly they all come out and unilaterally denounce her at the same time.

Probably a spirit cook herself. I doubt she'll starve in her old age. Secret societies tend to take care of their own.

disclose.tv/news/cnn_journalist_governments_pay_us_to_fake_stories_shocking_expos/133975

What if Kathy was paid off royally to take a public fall to pull the heat off of Rich. It seems like ever since PG came out that there were tons of back to back "news stories" that kept on sliding the important topics.

Same thing happened with the Hillary email story and then that riot totally slid the story and went strait to the top.

>a whole lot of loyalty for a hired gun

Rossane is such a wonderful woman. never be redpilled 80's mom like her again.

> not realizing she's ripping on the Seth Rich conspiracy nutjobs

she is gonna retire on the payment and fade away

just

>reddit spacing
>muh based jews
You have to go back nu-cancer

everything that has nothing to do with seth rich is currently a desperate distraction from seth rich.

you think I'm kidding...

so you are saying, Seth is the big enchilada?

I do think it's highly suspicious that the left who are usually disinterested and hypocritical would all of a sudden develop an ethical backbone over something as trivial as the Griffin photo.

checked

The string that will unravel the sweater.

Roseanne is a redpilled Trump supporter friendo

Of course she's right, look at the ratio of SR vs KG posts today compared to the last week. Get back onto Seth. STAT!

She has a point?

>it seems a little suspicious that CNN does nothing but shit talk DRUMPF all day every day 24/7, and yet suddenly they all come out and unilaterally denounce her at the same time

Also done in just the perfect way for the "alt-right" to see it as an easy victory.
Also done very quickly, the entire thing done and wrapped up before noon.
At a very convenient time in the news cycle, CNN barely mentioned subpoenas.
Almost zero pushback from hollywood zogs.
No ultra-lib colleges or venues offering her spots to spite the right-wingers,

But yea probably just a coincidence that us conspiracy theorists like to latch on to.

Cot damn, Roseanne is based as fuck. I had no idea.

she is
its so weird her being redpilled, i swear judging from her sitcom she would have ended up a typical virtue signaling cuck slave

you think I'm kidding…

No, I don't. And I agree.

WOKE

Roseanne Barr is /ourgal/

>i swear judging from her sitcom she would have ended up a typical virtue signaling cuck slave

Kinda explains her craziness when the show ended and the media ripping on her since then. She said "no" to something.

She was trying to be edgy to regain relevance. She's a failure and attentiin whore.

BASED ROSEANNE DROPPING FLAMING HOT TRUTH BOMBS