How do you refute this?

How do you refute this?

He was a jewish rabbi

christianity is a cucked religion

Then why don't liberals like Jesus?

Jews didn't exist until long after the Gospel. He was a Hebrew, but not a liberal. He flogged the protokikes out of the temple, and comanded we sell our cloaks to

Jesus was God walking the Earth teaching brotherhood among men. Read a Bible.

He did not soak himself in sin like the left does

He was the original MGTOW.

When Jesus said "Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" he meant that we should pay the taxes required but still donate to the poor on our own. Jesus didn't expect the government to do that.

Point out how he wasn't a liberal. Ask what they mean by liberal and which ways Jesus was like that.

>How do you refute this?

Wotan wasn't.

He claimed that truth would set you free. Yet you start struggling a permanent struggle the moment you leave.
Perhaps it was truth that you left?

False. He was a Jewish commie that the right wing of the time had killed.

God is also somewhat indifferent to mortal wealth. Taxes are not a legitimate point of content for God.

He was not. He was a Jewish ultra-Conservative.

That Jesus was a liberal universalist pacifist was a lie told by the Hellenized Jewish authors of early Christianity.

They lied for their Israeli cousins in the exact same way our Jewish media does.

HERESY

this meme needs to stop

jesus was a serious badass. and he wasnt a homo faggot like liberals are today. This narrative that jesus was some commie pushover is not only false but is also heretical

please stop.

Jesus was a Jewish traditionalist.

Would a Jewish Liberal attack Jewish money changers inside a synagogue? Would he tell Jews they are of their father the devil?

i can almost directly quote jesus
>leave your family, you friends, your kids, your wife, your job, leave it all behind and follow me

sounds reeeeeal conservative huh

>implying even leftists do this
>implying this is even applicable to a political metric
>implying the leftists actually care about God

Jesus Nnnooooooo

Go read Matthew 23 and tell me Jesus wasn't a Jew hater you edgy little atheists.

>Muh paganism
Pagans were as liberal as it gets

Thats not blackpill though, thats just basic darwinism

he was Jewish like Martin Luther was a Catholic and he was not "liberal", faggot

Not really. Basic Darwinism would be to abandon ship and join the winning crew, socially signal your acceptance and make kids.

By winning group I mean socially successful and lots of children. Heavily religious cults with deep connections. That sort of thing. I think Mormons are an example, but there are many more, and every nation has them. Kikes kill their kids, they ain't winning 70+ years from now.

>image
It wasn't a statement about economic policies, it was a statement of priority. God first, everything else second. Give your money to those who need it more than you do, because with God, everything is possible.

Modern Jews = pharisees

Jesus condemned Pharisees and claimed the Jewish elite are a brood of vipers and sons of the devil.

Jesus started a new religion of which Christians are the modern version.

Pharisees started a new religion of which Jews are the modern version. All Jews that exist today ( except for some 200 Samaritans) are followers of the religion established by Pharisees around 100 AD when they wrote the Talmud.

Jesus condemned virtually every Jewish practice and the Jews/Pharisees themselves. He tosses the Jewish moneylenders from the temple of The Lord.

Jews do not worship God, they worship money.

By pointing out that he wasn't real.

>non-real thing affects real life phenomena for thousands of years, giving birth to most successful civilizations on the planet
I like the claim, but the implication that you have is that it should be abandoned. You fool.

>wanted maximum freedom for humanity
>so much so he literally died for it

liberals won't die for their freedom. they'll let someone else do it though. that's what cowards do.

if anything, jesus sounds pretty libertarian to me. like a founding father.