Comey spilling the beans

So what's this fag gonna say?

Every time he says something its anti climactic. He's going to say something that won't condemn Trump but won't say he's innocent

How dumb Trump is

He'll lie, like he always does.

He's gonna plead the covfefe.

(clears throat)
Covfefe.

What is this the 50th fucking time?

Why does this faggot keep on testifying? I haven't been following the whole thing closely (because it doesn't really seem like it will matter in the future), but I keep hearing that he "testified", but said something completely different than the last time.

Who the fuck cares anymore

What if he freaks out and says some really crazy shit. Like aliens are in control of the world. Then everyone just laughs.

blumpf is finished!

He can't contradict himself, less he wants to face federal charges. So basically the same shit he's been saying for years now.

___ ___ _____ ____ ___ ___

Fill in the blanks.

From what we know now, but there will be more leaks leading up to the hearing because the can only discuss public information.

>He'll confirm that Trump asked him to "find it in your heart to let Flynn go".

>Republicans will ask if he ever told Trump three times that he was under investigation.

Number two is the biggest bombshell imo, but media will run with the first one and scream "impeach for obstruction".

>All your base are belong to us.

Covfefe yall, then swallow a handful of pills that someone swapped for Alka seltzer, then run for the door foaming at the mouth and screaming The Russians hacked mis juevos!

He won't remember

"...I can't say that it's classified.... I can't say that it's classified.... i'm sorry that is something I can't speak on....Sorry thats class..."

And the conspiracy theories will continue on as they have been.

H I T L E R

This.
Comey is a faggot. He always replies with 'I don't remember durrr' whenever a tough question is asked.
They should waterboard his gayboy bunny ass.

>Opening statement
>I don't remember
>I can't recall
>I don't remember
>I can't recall
>I don't remember
>I can't recall
>I plead the 5th
>I don't remember
>I can't recall
>I plead the 5th

He's a big pussy

>I'm 6'8 which means I have an Anaconda between my legs. You are all jealous.

Ribbit

Lindsay graham might tell him to pull it out to confirm.

Dont forget he talked to the special counsler before so he will all the right stuff to get Trump in trouble

>gymnastics better than team usa

He will protect the nation above all else.

>Plea bargain.
b00m! to rights.
Trumps aren't gonna go quiet in the night, folks will be at war.

Is this attention whore still relevant? Did he write another memo to himself ? Shouldn't he be looking for a new job?

What can he say? He is already on record stating there was no collusion.

So he is going to change his story after he got fired?

Good luck with that, though I am sure the liberals won't care.

You mean the swamp.

I plead the fifth x50

seth rich stat