Yall cursing on the boomers but the only thing they did wrong is they got greedy. Millenials the real cringe

Yall cursing on the boomers but the only thing they did wrong is they got greedy. Millenials the real cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CYSRm7qgY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link for anyone interested

youtube.com/watch?v=7CYSRm7qgY0

Boomers were more degenerate in their prime, but are relatively based compared to other demographics

Don't talk like a nigger

>Only got greedy
>Jew detected

Boomers basically destroyed the economy the job market globally for everyone else after them. But as I said the only thing wrong with them is that they got greedy. On the other hand millenials are spreading their degeneracy and spoiledness everywhere and they are not even adults yet. There is still more for them to do that will make us cringe

greed is good

···lel···
>How the fuck where're not interested.

Who the fuck do you suppose raised the millenials?

>Millenials
Nigga these are gen Z faggots.

If it's not "good," it's inevitable. Which is why capitalism is so based. Instead of killing people while pretending humans can be molded into something we're not (communism), our natural self-interest is harnessed.

Yeah bruh senpai dawg baka

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the boomers. But last time I checked most boomers were not homosexuals and they were not fucking niggers. It's time to take responsibility for our degeneracy

>Free love
>Disco
>the "me" generation
>Shitty parenting
>No fault divorce

Just to name a few.
Nothing but destruction, hedonism, narcissism and nillisim in thier wake. Some few of us that came after have managed to break out and are trying to sort ourselves, but the policies that theses shortsighted spoiled post war brats put into place have doomed us all.

you are right for all these but millenials are somehow even worse. it is truly fascinating, they will probably destroy the world

>Millenials the real cringe
This is well known.

Not an excuse. Millenials want credit for any good they do then they also take blame for the bad.

BLACKED

I would take the white one out to a nice dinner. Mortons maybe.. but the ghetto accent would have to stay at home. I cant have my date ordering a $100 steak like its a fidget spinner at Circle k

Who the fuck do you think raised Millennials?

This, I don't hate boomers but they are big government loving retards who fucked a lot of shit up. Millenials will rival them in fucking shit up for future generations though.

Wait a sec, are they both girls???

You realize the people programming our minds to be degenerate are boomers right?

Do you really think the person in charge of hiring Franchesca Ramsey is a millennial?

ye

You realize the people programming our minds to be degenerate are jewish boomers right?

and it doesn't matter who's doing the brainwashing. the problem is that these teens will be more fucked up than ever