Why did they do a better job at protecting German culture and tradition?

>no immigrants
>prussian military traditions preserved
>modern east germans still have a sense of national pride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1tHxfdJrA
youtube.com/watch?v=rlWODcbiJPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitty country

>no immigrants
Imported countless gooks
>prussian military traditions preserved
Not really
>modern east germans still have a sense of national pride.
All former commie countries are like that.

Christianity is kind of shit though. Atheism isn't really any better but that doesn't mean that Christianity isn't one of the contributing factors to the decline of Europe. Merkels party is literally called the "Christian democrats".

Atheism is a disease, it warns in the bible if you walk contrary to God we will suffer plagues worse than what Egypt suffered, the beast of the field would invade and make our high ways desolate, they would kidnap our children, they have violence in their hands!
We ignored God and now we suffer

>Imported countless gooks
Despite not having all of the data, it's clear by the amount of data we do have that immigration was significantly lower in East Germany as opposed to West Germany. Pic related.
>Not really
They kind of did. Everything from the uniforms, to the military parades indicates that.
>All former commie countries are like that.
That doesn't answer my question though.
Atheism is gay but it's just as gay as the Jewish religion that promotes inclusivity we have now.

Judaism isn't a religion it's a cult

Christianity is a branch of Judaism. Paganism is Evorpa's original religion.

I found a problem in this statement, God's a mary sue in a fairytale

The only good thing in that commie shithole was the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

No it's not, paganism isn't a religion
That's false you kids need to grow up and experience the real world. Stop believing the lies fed to you since birth, God is the truth

>Germans were de-religioned this quickly

>talks about preserving traditions and pride
>"lol but fug christians XD"

Holy shit please kill yourself

maintained some of the militarism and nationalism leftover from the third reich for a time

>No it's not, paganism isn't a religion
Semantics. Call it a religion, call it a faith, call it whatever you want. Europeans were originally pagans.
Christcucks please go. The logic you're using is the same logic that someone would use 1000 years from now to say that "Europe has always been Muslim" after it's taken over by the Muslim hordes.

Immigration is low in literally every communist country you stupid cunt, communists limit immigration because importing hordes of foreigners strains resources in a country where the economic system is based on carefully distributing wealth to the people. This is why Mao Zedong was a retard and why the USSR encouraged pretty much all women to get abortions after 1960 in order to prevent massive population growth. Ironically Mao being a retard is why China's commie-capitalism works well while Russia is growing much more slowly, but growth in Russian fertility will probably alleviate that while low Chinese fertility will create a really fucking old society at some point.

>christcucks please go

What kind of fucking retard says "i'm a traditionalist" but then shits on 2000 years of European tradition because you've still got the mentality of a 15 year old redditor butthurt that mommy made him go to church?

Kill yourself.

You sound like a sheeple have his brain scooped out by his parents, is this true?

It's high in (((capitalist))) countries because the free flow of labor and capital is better for making money. With that said, both systems are shit but one is less shit than the other, at least when it comes to preserving culture. When you live in a nation where everything is a commodity culture itself becomes a commodity to be bought and sold.
Read the rest of the post you retarded kike worshiper.

Paganism is a backwards cult, should we go back to living in caves?

No I rejected the atheist, communist liberal brainwashing my mom tried to pull on me and she cut me out of her life because of that, the last straw was when I said I don't support trump because he's too liberal for me. She went on a huge rant and hasn't spoken to me since

>paganism
>backwards
Pick one.

So you reject paganism because you have mommy issues? SAD!

oh damn, fuck that.

Afaik Vietnamese still make the second largest immigrant group.
>They kind of did. Everything from the uniforms, to the military parades indicates that.
Soviet uniforms preserve Prussian tradition? West German uniforms are closer.

Actual answer is that they totally rejected responsibility for Nazi Germany and the leadership were all commie expats instead of people afraid of Simon Wiesenthal.

East German music is ideological yet catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1tHxfdJrA

A bunch of faggot pedo romans is progressive to you? So you voted democrat I'm guessing?
My mom isn't a pagan, she's an atheist and a communist. Paganism is just retarded, why stop there? Why not go back to wearing loin cloths living in caves?

>Afaik Vietnamese still make the second largest immigrant group.
Not true. Not to mention, I'd rather have a minority of gooks as opposed to a minority of stinking mudslimes.

>Soviet uniforms preserve Prussian tradition? West German uniforms are closer.
They don't look soviet to me.

>A bunch of faggot pedo romans is progressive to you? So you voted democrat I'm guessing?
>the roman empire wasn't a great pagan achievement
It's not a coincidence that Rome started declining more after the introduction of (((christianity))).
>My mom isn't a pagan, she's an atheist and a communist. Paganism is just retarded, why stop there? Why not go back to wearing loin cloths living in caves?
>once again ignoring the Roman empire
Opinion discarded.

Not to mention.
>what are pedo catholic priests

Catholics are influenced by Roman paganism. That's why they believe in the made up trinity by the Roman emperor and worship idols

That still doesn't make them pagans. They believe in Jesus Christ. They are Christians.

Almost all Protestant groups believe in the Trinity...

SECOND largest

pic shows their normal uniforms
West German "parade" :
youtube.com/watch?v=rlWODcbiJPE

>SECOND largest
I misread your post, my bad. With that said, it still doesn't change the fact that the largest minority was imported during the time of the west.
>West German "parade"
Are you sure this isn't after unification? This looks somewhat modern.

>Just noticed the EU flag
Just answered my own question

I'd also like to point out that it seems like those uniforms would be more or less based on pragmatism (as the Soviets had a lot of them laying around). The dress uniforms represent what an army is in it's ideal. The standard uniforms represent what an army is from a practical point of view.

It's after unification, but the uniform wasn't changed.
Here's the Bundeswehr dress uniform

fug