THEY ARE DELETING SETH RICH FOOTAGE THREADS

PAY ATTENTION Sup Forums A VIDEO OF SETH RICHES KILLER HAS BEEN RELEASED AND THEY ARE INSTA-DELETING EVERY THREAD RELATED TO IT AND COVERING THE PAGE WITH COVFEFE!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL WE ARE BEING SLID TO HELL AND THE MODS ARE DELETING THREAD AFTER THREAD MERE SECONDS AFTER THEIR CREATION!

FORCE IT, EVERYBODY MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THE VIDEO SO THEY CAN'T SLIDE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JkUHFFTdzfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I was in that thread, shills were all over it trying to hide it until the mods purged the threads. This one will get deleted too.

REMEMBER SETH RICH!!!!!!!!!!

SELF BUMP FOR SETH RICH

Bump

IF THEY DELETE THEM THIS FAST YOU KNOW IT'S SOMETHING BIG Sup Forums I BEG OF YOU THIS IS *ACTUALLY* IMPORTANT

So post the fucking link.

post a link then

THIS TYPE OF MASS DELETION IS PRACTICED, THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING, DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THE MOST USEFUL PIECE OF EVIDENCE IN THE SETH RICH CASE

BUMP THIS THREAD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

bump for Seth Rich, a true patriot

FUCKING SHILLS

dont let the shills stop us!

WE'RE SO FUCKING CLOSE TO THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Justice for Seth

Stop shouting and give us the fucking link.

glad the crat got capped

this

WHO IS SETH RICH, RUN DOWN BEFORE PRUNE PLS

Link please.

L i n k
i
n
k

post the link faggots, spam it and put it on the_donald too and twitter, you fucking larpers

I've seen this posted and deleted about 5 times within the past hour but I don't see the video anywhere

the other threads were deleted way too fast, i couldnt even open them. the link must have been in the thread somewehre, looking now

JUST KEEP THIS SHIT ALIVE EVENTUALLY SOME user WILL POST IT

i fear the anons who posted it are long banned by now raging behind their computers

Bump

disinfo shill thread

sage

>THE MODS ARE DELETING THREAD AFTER THREAD MERE SECONDS AFTER THEIR CREATION!
>THEIR

Opinion discarded

VFN very fake news

Is Seth Rich and the alien the same being?

It's not posted because they are LARPING

Bump

This fucking happened in 2016....
Old news

SHILLS ARE OVERLOADING THE BOARD WITH COVFEFE BECAUSE ITS DISTRACTING AND YOU WONT NOTICE TO SETH RICH VIDEO. STILL LOOKING, CANNOT FIND. BEING BURIED

Guys what are you talking about? Who is Seth Rich?

I think you all are just going nuts. There has never been a Seth Rich. I don't know why you losers keep hanging on to this weird conspiracy about some guy named Seth.

No they aren't you stupid fsggot,p, the thread that posted it only had a link to a George Webb(good guy) video.
LARPing faggots
GET FUCKED
E
T

F
U
C
K
E
D

Yeah they did a really good job hiding the link from the original thread. I hope the undercover user that posted it reuploads it.

ITT

Bumped!

Lol a fucking proxy Albania shoah poster.

this timeline....

Scouring the net as we speak. These bastards are quick!
I was typing out this reply, and then noticed the whole thing was deleted! This is what I was trying to post:

I said this in many other threads, I'll say it again.
I saw the footage when they released it for a hot minute in like October/November. My main page was Yahoo, so It had to of been an article on the main page. I remember because When he was shot, and they said he worked for the DNC, the 1st thing I thought was, Here we go, another Clinton hit job. So when I saw the article it interested me.

The headline was something along the lines of;
>Help the DC police identify murder suspects

Something like that. Anyway, it was really short, and just showed the 2 guys legs walking away. Not running, walking. They were skinny, wearing really baggy jeans. It didn't show Seth or anything, just those two dudes walking away.

The legs looked like they belonged to 2 skinny thugs in baggy jeans.

gee it sure would be nice to have a link to the fucking video that totally exists so we can start pushing it.

REMEMBER SETH RICH!!!!

DONT LET THE MODS CENSOR THE TRUTH!!!

>GUYS SETH
>THEYRE TRYING TO SILENCE US
>SHILLS ARE TRYING THEIR HARDEST
"Whos Seth?"
>COME ON GUYS GET THE WORD OUT
"Ok then, who is Seth? info?"
>THEYRE HIDING IT FROM THE PEOPLE
"If you dont tell peop/
>SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH SETH

KEEP BUMPING, SETH NEEDS ALL YOUR AUTISM

Can someone post the footage? I missed it. The more it's out there, the more people can spread it.

Agree, bump for interest give video for download/distribution

Bumping

Post link
>Post link
Post link
>Post link
Post link
>Post link
Post link
>Post link

bump!
>banned for posting in an (((illegal))) thread

SOMEONE FIND THE LINK IN THE ARCHIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMEBER SETH RICH!!!!!!

Seth rich is the DNC leaker you fucking newfag

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

An "emergency" thread about a video. No video URL. Go back to T-D faggot.

IT'S BEING HIDDEN, THE LINK HAS BEEN HIDDEN! I AM SCOURING THE NET BUT TO NO AVAIL, IT WAS POSTED IN A FEW OTHER THREADS THAT GOT INSTANTLY DELETED

WE NEED MORE ANONS AWARE OF THIS TO STAY ON THE LOOKOUT AND CREATE A SETH RICH VIDEO GENERAL FOR THE Sup ForumsICE TO INVESTIGATE

No they aren-

This shit is like that alien image that "kept getting deleted". Fake anyways.

plural third person possesive. their
Problem?

SAYS THE SHILL. GO KILL YOURSELF

>Not knowing about the Yank political circle jerk
>newfag
mfw
Thank you though, I guess I see what the fuss is about then

posting in a larp thread with no link to the footage

sage

>T-D
There it is!

Shill outs himself again!

You guys are fucking stupid

FOOTAGE HERE
SAVE QUICK
FOOTAGE HERE
SAVE QUICK
FOOTAGE HERE
SAVE QUICK
FOOTAGE HERE
SAVE QUICK

>Burger education
Thats correct grammar retard.

>LARP thread
yep, sage

Damn nigga what the fuck, disgusting

Its been confirmed that there never was a "Seth Rich" that worked at the DNC.

This mystery "Seth Rich" man you guys are talking about doesn't exist. This conspiracy needs to end.

Fake as shit, give me the post number (you can get it from your browsing history) and let me check archive4plebs

DAILY REMINDER THAT NO ANONS THAT AREN'T INTERESTED IN THIS EXIST, ALL POSTS OF ANY SORT OF DOUBT ARE
F U C K I N G S H I L L S
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
H
I
L
L
S

What!?!? I was wondering where these threads were going. Thought it was weird that we went from fifty threads a day to none, now this? Where's the vid nuggas?

THERE IS NO LINK YOU RETARDS.
This shit was debunked before the election when trump shills started pushing it, and guess what 7 fucking months later it is....... still fucking debunked.

I swear to god I am the only person on this site who either A) Remembers anything longer than 6 months or B) Has been using this site for more than 6 months...

My favorite part of Sup Forums is every few months when Sup Forums actually believes they did something important

Just check 4plebs and it doesn't exist

Kill yourself Jew

FUCK OFF SHILL

that's the nastiest shit i've ever seent

Maybe post the fucking video if you're so concerned about it, you dumb niggers.

Hannity and Tucker need to get on this Seth Rich case

I know you are but what am I

Nobody can find it, it was quickly purged off the site and from the archives. We're hoping the original insider user reposts it.

POST A LINK OR FUCK OFF TRUMP SHILLS.

wtf is a gaming chair

FOUND IT

DEATH TO MODS

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JkUHFFTdzfI

This the only link in the old thread.

Guys, I googled "Seth Rich" and came up with nothing. Unfortunately he never existed. It must have been the Russians.

Let this Seth Rich meme die.

Lets just stop posting in this thread.

Yeah nobody can find it because it doesn't fucking exist numbnuts.

jesus. i think that is actually the most disgusting thing thats ever happened

Post the link to every forum/message board/comments section anywhere and everywhere. Then, link that back here. Its not a direct link to the video, its a link to a another forum where the actually link would be.

Problem solved.

THE SHILLS ARE DEMANDING PROOF THAT THEY DESTROYED
INSIDER user I CALL FOR YOUR AID IN OUR TIME OF NEED, PLEASE IF YOU CAN SOMEHOW UNBAN YOURSELF OR SWITCH COMPUTERS TO REPOST THE LINK

Don't have one. Kill yourself and post live stream link

SHILL OUT OUT OUT

Could you be more obvious?

>It's debunked go-guys! Because I said so, you just don't remember, no I wont post evidence.

Bumping

Or you know upload it to an offsite video hosting service?
Nobody is posting it because this thread and its premise is bunk.

>A T-D shill shilling for Jews by calling people Jews.
Pottery

> Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill.

You have to go back.

Link ?

My friend Meshulam looked into this quite a bit, and he told me there is nothing to all this Seth Rich stuff.

>windows xp
>firewall off
>updates pending

kek'd

Shut up stupid shill