Hey guys I wanted to ask you something. Do girls in your country have princess syndrome? In mine they do...

Hey guys I wanted to ask you something. Do girls in your country have princess syndrome? In mine they do, but it's not because of tinder or social media. They have it from young age because their families tell them that they are the most attractive girls in the world. This results in girls being really picky and having unrealistic expectations so they reject most guys even attractive ones. Does this happen to your country as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_sickness
youtube.com/watch?v=geuqYUVerQ0
archive.is/WhogR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>15
Cool it, achmed. Think of Aleyaiiaaaiaaaia. She's a good goat- I mean wife- you don't want to lose a good thing.

Yeah, we have quite a few of those. They're treated like princesses growing up, and they continue to think the world owes them everything once they're grown. Naturally, when they're young, the world keeps giving them what they want because they're young, sexy girls. But after their flower wilts, they get a taste of reality that often drives them insane.

It's tough being the center of attention for the first 25 years of your life, then being promptly ignored.

do they reject every guy waiting for the prince or they lower their standards and get into a relationship?

Girls?

M8 It is grown, 30+ year old women doing this in my country. Yet somehow we are led to believe that its men who are infantilizing them!

You can accelerate this process.

If you work in any sort of customer service job, just call any woman you meet "maam" regardless of age. It drives them apeshit

Women will never, ever accept responsibility for their own actions. Everything in the world is men's fault. All romantic/relationship problems are men's fault. Women being sluts is men's fault. Men not wanting to commit to sluts is men's fault. Women focusing on careers instead of love and family is men's fault. Men leaving their fat, abrasive, emotionally abusive wives is men's fault.

It will always be your fault, user. Just remember you're dealing with mental children and you have to be the adult.

Yes. Every single piece of propaganda girls consume tells them that all of their value is attached to their appearance and it's about 60% true. So the pretty ones have shitty attitudes and the ugly ones suck dick better. It's the way of the universe.

I wouldn't talk to her if she paid me. What a fat slovenly cunt.

>im a ginger now

She's fucking retarded too huh? Or apparently is capable of spontaneous freckling.

>Implying a woman is still qt until 25

Most girls hit puberty earlier from all the artificial estrogen, and will probably peak at 20-22.

this is true

10-13 is starting age, aka beautiful.

kek

Saved.

they usually end up riding the cock carousel most their 20s, hit the wall at 30, marry a betabux, and stay (not-so-secretly) miserable with him for the rest of their lives, or until she decides to cheat or divorce because "the marriage just isn't working out"

seems like true happiness...

yep, for everyone but the sluts.
pic related is how it starts, and you'll see it manifest when they start to hit the wall like "where have all the good men gone!?". "open relationship" is code word for "I want to fuck other guys while you provide for me". I've seen it happen to multiple friends irl.
just learn how to identify and avoid them (as far as serious relationships go) and you'll be fine. good luck

>hit the wall at 30, marry a betabu
HAHAHAHAHA
Maybe 20 years ago

>wall
>checks flag
checks out

but on a serious note, betas still marrying them. the moment they stop then women will also stop their degeneracy

The girls in my country are treated like absolute dogshit. They'd be thrilled just to find a husband who wont cheat on them.

why does that happen?

Imagine getting so butthurt that a fat 15 year old won't fuck you that you attack their entire gender.

Because Vietnamese people have no morals or mutual respect whatsoever and the men here are just abysmally useless human beings.

well for quality of life it didn't work out for you guys but as for the women it sure did work. if they are thrilled for someone that doesn't cheat imagine what would for someone that treats them nice. pro tip, they won't cheat on him

ye that's how I roll. got a problem matey?

I think you just established where the problem lies

Message this beast and tell her why all gay nigger women deserve to be roasted in ovens

Fat girls suck dick very well

and where does it lie?

can confirm. maybe has to do with how much they love to put things in their mouth

Betas are to beta to pass up the pussy regardless of the strings attached

>are girls in your country like this?
try every country in the Western World, user.

Mine as well.... makes me cringe mane

LMAO this screenshot is so perfect

Dude handled it like a pro

>makes me cringe
you just described my whole life

These people should be killed, and their heads paraded around town on long sticks to show kids that this is not an acceptable way to act

Yeah, we even have a word for it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_sickness
youtube.com/watch?v=geuqYUVerQ0

Yeah. But where i live they atleast know how to cook and clean ect. Spent 2 years in America, 1 in Europe and 6 months in Japan and all of my dates / flings there were retards who ate out every night and were shocked when i knew how to cook good meals, right before getting complacent expecting me to cook literally all their meals because i made a double helping of penne for her to take to work as leftovers.

Japan wasn't as bad, but fucking hell it gave me a great insight into everything wrong with modern women.

>gave me a great insight into everything wrong with modern women
summarise your results. what did you learn from all this?

Belgium needs another Leopold.

They're spoilt. That's pretty much it. From (relatively) scores of men showering them with attention, to parents seeking to 'protect' them, to governments and workplaces seeking to 'empower' them and feminists seeking to both protect AND empower them they have no reason to grow or to differentiate themselves from one another.

For the VAST majority of women, literally all they bring to the relationship is pussy, and for the vast majority of men, that's enough.

Holy shit. Dude handled it pretty well. Kinda felt a little sorry for the girl though

>For the VAST majority of women, literally all they bring to the relationship is pussy, and for the vast majority of men, that's enough.
The truth is that it would be enough for me as well. Problems start to arise for 2 reasons:
1)They have high standards so they don't give me their pussy
2)Even if they compromise and get into a relationship, they still don't give it that often so I am dissatisfied

>felt sorry
>for a girl
what are you, a cuck?

I said "a little sorry", I mean the dude walked away from her quick without them talking properly. Don't get me wrong though she fucking deserved that reality check, but the thread on Leddit looked like she was genuinely in love with the guy and just felt prey to the bullshit articles she read on the internet

Yeah, I mean, he had every right to leave her. That's his choice, and probably the right one. However, it would have been best for him to just explain why he could not be with her anymore rather than have her hound him and go to his workplace in hopes of seeing him.

>dude walked away from her quick without them talking properly
as he should
>she was genuinely in love with the guy and just felt prey to the bullshit articles she read on the internet
she should have used her head before she acted. her fault

>she should have used her head before she acted. her fault
From what i can gather from here archive.is/WhogR she's not that smart.

>15
So of all exmaples you give, you use a retarted 15 year old who might grow out of being a dumb liberal when it isn't cool anymore? I am not disagreeing with op but at least use an example. When I was 15 I would jack off in the hand soap at school. No one is smart at that age.

Women are children. The sooner you relies this and act accordingly, the better your life will become. Some of my friends have been shocked how well this works.

Women want protection above all else. Being a beta that licks the ground she walks won't make her feel safe. They want to be controlled and taken care of but they will never admit it.

Tl;Dr make them feel like they are in control and don't tolerate any bullshit.

>Women are children.
checks out by the fact that think with their emotions and not their brain

I'm a white guy who travels to Vietnam once a year and has unprotected sex with local 18 year olds. I even tell them upfront that I forgot my condoms and they're ok with it as long as I "be careful" and don't cum inside.

Given creampies to 6 girls there so far. 3 of them were 18 year olds.

I think the fact they cry and bitch when they get don't get their way and vote for someone because "'DUhhh shes a wumanz just like me!" is proof they are children.

Isn't laos like that too?

is it as easy as it sounds? where do you meet them?

Yes it is.

Tinder, Badoo and a bit of WeChat. Go reserve a hotel in a city for a couple weeks and just spend an entire day on those mobile dating apps swiping young girls.

When you match, ask them what they're looking for (they all know English). If they say a relationship, agree but tell them that sex is very important to you. Most will let you fuck them on the second date.

>be 99% of men
>never criticize, correct, or rebuke women in anyway because you want sloppy seventy seconds
>"WHY DO GIRLS ACT LIKE PRINCESSES?!"

why do u think friendzone, nice guy syndrome type shit doesn't get u laid? because you are a slave to the mere chance at pussy. im not saying women have no agency in the matter but they are retarded and probably couldn't help themselves. there is a flood of cucketry. guys who would do anything for the attention of a vapid whore. this gives them the idea that they are above it all and why fat girls think they deserve chads. if you *really* need release, buy a whore for the night. they will satisfy you 100x over a normal slag who gets what she wants by desperate betas/aloof chads on the daily.

i see it every day. guys whose whole existence is for female attention. they have become the women. women have all the power in the short term (until the damage catches up around their 30s-40s). and this is because men dont draw lines in the sand anymore. theyd happily sleep with a fat bitch and give the sow a huge ego boost. women aren't designed to help themselves you idiots. this is biological.

and what about looks? are they good? got any example pics?

This is the average Belgian girls, They are really fucking ugly inbreed faces.

Just picture an Asian chick, and you've pretty much pictured all of them.

Yes. Girls are basically told they're special, great, lovely, pretty etc 24/7/365. They're brought up on entitlement and selfishness to an extreme degree.

No pics because my gf might find out. But the ones I got ranged between 5-8/10 with most of them being 6.5-7

Obviously the hotter ones want you to properly commit before letting you fuck them.

>my gf might find out
what
nigga you on Sup Forums

I meant I had to delete the pics from my phone after the trip.

2 things. high standards exist because higher tier men will sleep with the lower tier of women to pump and dump. this gives the illusion that lower tier women have the skill to go higher. sometimes also higher tier men think that because they look good and/or work out aesthetics (effeminate) that they are good at being masculine in a relationship. this usually causes insecurity when they are faced with reality and try to pair with lower tier women.

2nd thing is that if you have a woman that doesnt give it - you are more than likely effeminate and/or undesirable in her eyes. the very concept of "giving it" is effeminate. lacks control on the masculine side.

Most of them aren't, girls tend to cluster around the middle of the spectrum. That however is not an excuse at all. She basically wanted it both and now she has neither because she expected him to be okay with effectively neither being truly free to find a girlfriend nor having a proper girlfriend.

Problem is, it goes form the girls too. I heard horror stories about any guy dumb enough to actually get with a chick there rather than treating them the way the people treat one another. It never ends well. Man you guys are as fucked as we are but in different ways.

Damn son

Europe get cucked. Faggots all of you

and usa gets cucked by israel

Lul I have it so easy because my government isn't trying replace me.
Lul I would never be so cucked.

Oh my fucking God would you like me to tell you about fucking women and princess syndromes...

These threads always make me depressed. I've only had one partner which lasted 6 years and I've come to realize that she was one in a million. Other girls I talk to seem so fucking empty. All they care about is their physical appearance. They can barely have a conversation with you. It's fucking saddening knowing this. I'd rather be single and friendless and completely miserable than to deal with today's women. There's so many things wrong with them.

how does racism affect her? or maybe she means black and brown guys being antiwhite?

nope

>They have it from young age because their families tell them that they are the most attractive girls in the world. This results in girls being really picky and having unrealistic expectations so they reject most guys even attractive ones. Does this happen to your country as well?
No. And I don't think it's happening in yours, either.
There have always been bitches, and there always will be, that's just life.
You can't blame your troubles on external shit.
Might be time to reassess yourself, not them.

Yeah, remember her Achmed

Rime?

mohammed coming with the bantz

>I like food

We can tell, fatty.

Fuck the king, we need to make the congo great again.

If the women in your countries are shitty, come here and take some. They want to get out of here. I've been told not to come back with a wife at the end of my trip here

yes
women are more attractive and conceited when they're young too so they tend to be all stuck up
some grow out of this but most don't until they lose their beauty to time

I wish armenians didn't have the hyper-jew nose

> "I want an open relationship"
"No"
> "OK I won't :^)"

If a woman wants to cheat, she'll cheat. There's an army of pump and dump chads quite happy to indulge her for a night.
Once the (((liberal media))) wormed the curiosity into her brain the guy's choices are leaving or getting cucked.
He's just lucky that she actually told him that the (((liberal media))) wormed the curiosity into her brain, because most guys just get cucked and never know

That's fair. Better than actually being jewish though