Kekistan needs to stop

My dad is 51 years old dammit. Kekistan has become a dad meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uh1aKP5ieeU
youtu.be/wsGGWcHN0GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw I live in Normiestan

I thought we already agreed that kekistan was a Reddit meme?

Why are you so buttblasted about this? You know FB was some obscure garbage site until word reaches the normies and everyones dad and grannies jumped onboard?

This is the route to more wider acceptance and all you're concerned about is how you won't be a special little snowflake any longer.

I would literally kill myself.

>tfw no Kurdish nation

praise kekistan!

Why are you posting your mother!?
Literally what the fuck!

You're trying too hard, leafnigger

You live in (one of) the shit part(s) of Turkey. Is your family from there?

Been off the site for a few. What's the hot shit, anons? Seth Rich still going?

Yes. Never left this place. It's filled with Greek remnants that think themselves Turks.

Do you consider yourself a crypto-Greek?

BASED Brockmire

Mother is blue eyed blonde so it's possible.
The thing is, you never know if you are Turkish. Everybody marries everybody.

I thought it was the opposite. Kekistan seemed like the thing underage fucktards would spam.

Well, user, you've just single-handedly changed my opinion of some of the Turkish population.

why is his mom at Alex's house?

oh, dates
>never reads the fine print

I'd suck your dad's penis bro

Why though?
Blue eye means nothing.
I have friends- who are fully European looking - posting jihad songs on Facebook 24/7.

It's such a bizarre place that the Kurdish looking guy will beat you up if speak against Turkey.
It's hard to categorize as a country.

Greek here. I've always found turks to be a really odd group. It's a whole conquered country where all the conquered associate themselves with the conqueror. It's a bunch of Greeks and armenians basically larping as steppe nomads who look absolutely nothing like them.

To be honest that the same with every conquered place. It's not like the local population is killed by the invaders. Most of the time it's cultural eradication not genetic.

Kekistan wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't associated with Sargon. Apparently the new generation of t_d civies are immune to our edginess, so we can't just take back memes anymore like we did with hyper-violent nazi pepe briefly in 2016.

How do we redpill the Turks on the truth? I'm sure if the population realized its true identity, entirely new possibilities would open up for their future.

You would never accept unifying would you?
So what's the point?

are you from trebizond?

I guess it's weird in this case because i've met some turks at uni and they seem to cling to some kind of turkic identity and try to distance themselves from islam/arabs.

I'm aware of the general trends of history and how conquests and intermingling and diffusion work, but often if a minority oppresses a majority the identity of the majority still wins out in some way. In bulgaria and finland this was the case where you had steppe raiders conquering people and slowly assimilating into the group that already existed.

With turkey the status quo seems really manufactured. I know vaguely the history of the country because i read a lot of byzantine history and ended up moving forward from there. I think it served a purpose during the early republic for the creation of a semi synthetic identity that could serve as a way for turks to sharply distinguish themselves from their neighbors who they incredibly resemble. This was a time when other countries had major territorial claims on turkey, how damaging would it have been to the power structure of the country if all these secular turks started looking around at greek ruins and began identifying with them?

>faggots start realising how shit kek is as a meme
Never change

im the greek one not him, if aegean turks were open to converting to orthodoxy and learning greek as a second language i think some form of union/federation could be doable. but with all of turkey? absolutely not. We can't hellenize more than a few million each generation.

Trabzon? Say hi to koksal baba for me.

The point is that the truth is valuable in and of itself.
You never know what the consequences of giving people a clear view of reality could be.

Should we start memeing this hard? Perhaps search for studies on the genetic makeup of the Turkish population and propagandize them?

>american education meme
stop posting and start reading; youre embarrassing the rest of us.

Dadistan.

ataturk made sure turkey is civic nationalism: the country

YOUR DAD IS A FELLOW PEDE! THAT'S COOL!

Elaborate.
STEMfags don't have much time to study things other than the fucking math.

It sounds like it would be the ideal nesting ground for jews, as they couldn't be recognized from the population. But alas, the nose.

SAME my dad is in his mid 50s and he says Kekistan and shadilay and shit. Fucking end me

Also a Byzantinist, but I haven't had the time to read into Ottoman history myself. Currently reading pic related.

lmao lay off the video games and internet larping dude, youre embarrassing yourself

its common knowledge that anatolian "turks" are genetically anything but

I don't think you realize that the limiting factor behind any dream becoming reality is the degree to which the average person believes it is possible.
Reunification is absolutely within the realm of possibility, even moreso if we can meme it successfully for several years.

>pretending as if the Turks didnt do the exact same thing but in reverse...

Yes I am from Trebizond.

At first Türk identity wasn't really used by Anatolians anyway. That's why they built an Empire. The label is pretty recent. It was Ottomans till the last hundred years of Ottoman Empire. French Revolution happened and people of the Empire started leaving.

People started to search for a unifying identity.
Some choose Islam
Some choose Westernism
Some choose Nationalism.

Islam lost because Arabs helped English conquer Mecca.
Westernism lost because western powers were partitioning Anatolia.
With mustafa kemal at the lead, Nationalism won.

That's the story of Turkey :)

You are right. Your population would be assimilated. It's a nice idea but not something that can be done in one life time.
I will :)
He is so adorable in person you know.
Turkish posters are doing that for triggering people. But genetics don't mean anything to us. You say you are Türk it doesn't matter if you are black White asian.
Oh man the NOSE.
That nose you speak of is in everyone in Trebizond.
Blue eyed blonde guy? Have the nose
Arab looking guy? The nose.
This Blacksea coast has a way with making people's nose huuuge!

How is shitposters not in kekistan.

youtu.be/Uh1aKP5ieeU
youtu.be/wsGGWcHN0GE

you know this map of europe that shows up all the time here? it has the dna makeup of each country/region? in this map the makeup of greece/turkey is really vaguely similar in terms of the three most dominant groups

normies on here talk nonsense about how it makes greeks rapebabies, in reality its because turks are just islamicized/turkified anatolians

see that tiny pink sliver in turkey's graph? thats the source of their language

Sounds like most of y'all haven't even taken the race realism pill yet.

because steppe nomads are 100 times cooler than GAYreeks and crypto jewish churkas

your dad is trying to bond with you. become a friend to your father. nobody will love you more, and you will have no greater regrets than not having made your dad's life better by simply being his friend and making him proud as a man who can stand on his own two feet, and who can appreciate him as a fellow man, not merely as a father.

trust me.

>what is Kekland

Does turkey/ the ottoman empire see it as the third rome? I heard that they thought of themselves to some extent heirs of the eastern empire like the germanic invaders pretended to be. (Sultanate of Rum)

If so, we can play on this assumption. Would be valuable if we could dissociate it from Ottomanism.

Good advice

>your

I dont think any of you have realized the true power of the Kekistan meme,

Read Saul Alinski rules for radicals, who ever is trying to take down this meme keeps posting these threats, you always wanted to repill the masses, this meme has been engineered perfectly for that effect.

I here by degree it stays.

koksal baba seems like a really sweet guy. i always shed my layers of irony to defend him if people are bullying him online.

normies becoming woke af
>it's happening

meme shared consciousness will be the downfall of der juden

True, anything to distance Turkey from Islam would be a plus for our cause.

how is your dad only 51? are you 18?

this is good stuff

i recommend you listen to the byzantine history podcast by robin pierson. very comprehensive and well balanced historiographically. he also interviews some really prominent byzantine scholars. great to listen to if you commute.

What?

No we haven't.
Do you Turkish marrying customs?
If you want to marry a girl you send word to their family and arrange some meeting.
Some guy asked to marry my sister. Met him...brown guy.
Sister is mostly white looking.
She was gonna say yes but I put my foot down.
I said I didn't like the guy. He was aggressive. Unpredictable.
Convinced her to refuse.
That was a bullet dodged.
Mehmet II claimed to be the Emperor of Rome yes.
His claim rests on an old marriage between Ottoman family and a byzantine princess.
After taking Constantiniyye he tried taking Rome.
He died from illness during thr preparation phase.
After that no other Sultan claimed it anymore.
It was personal for him I guess.
When he starts talking he gets si fast you lose track of what he is saying. It's hard to not laugh around him.

>Yes I am from Trebizond.
Thats where my ancestors are from (Pontic Greek). I heard alot of people still speak Pontic Greek there? Any truth to that?

Not everyone waits until their mid-thirties to have kids, user.

what's covfefe

Will look into it. Thanks lad.

>Ukrainians are more Turkic than turks
lmao

i wanna meet that dad

No the language is almost dead. Only old speak it.
Bits and pieces survive though

Gada(m) - we use it to mean dear friend. (M is equivalent to mine in turkish)

This. Listen before it's too late, user.

interesting, thanks for the info turkbro

they got SCYTHIAN'D BULGAR'D and then MONGOL'D

Yeah but do we become normies or do normies become us...

This isn't about being a snowflake this is the same crisis europe is going through

No problem.
Do you call yourself Laz?
That's what pontic Greek is called in Turkey.

I have a feeling you'll really enjoy it

also see my above post with the ydna map for meme ideas

Thanks for that. Every marriage matters.

Pic related also from Anatolia. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aren't laz a separate group?

not really, just call ourselves Pontics. Like , I thought Laz were a separate group

epic for the win my fellow 'pede! send this to the front page!
(pic related is me)

Not for us. We use it to mean Greeks. But I get your point. They are originally from Georgia I guess.
Funny enough Laz people are super Nationalistic.
If Turkey was on the right path I would applaud their dedication.
But as it stands now we are not going anywhere good.

I read the novel Horus Heresy - Emperor of Man.
I wish I could delete my memory and read it too.
He is so interesting as a character. Human and übermensch at the same time.

did your ancestors have to go through the population exchanges? did they have a hard time when they got to greece?

unrelated question, for turks whats the difference between rum and yunan?

do you call all greeks rum or just those who live in turkey? is it interchangeable?

Fuck off Roach.

I'm a Pajeet but even I know Roaches are subhuman trash that need to be genocided.

p o o
o
o

It's interchangeable.
We also do not distinguish between Cyprus and Greece.
There are two words in the language Rum and Yunan but they mean the same group.
Greeks living in Turkey is not called Rum or Yunan. They are called Turks.

READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING YOU DIP

It was a dead meme the moment Sargon thought it was clever

I have a new kink for men over 40 who use the term Snowflakes now anytime someone smells like a liberal to them
Feels like all fox news core audience has found some sollace on the internet outside of the alex jones water filter forums

I saw about 4 good kekistan jokes on the day before I realized people were going to cling to it for months

No one who has a somewhat decent relationship with their parents loses them and thinks, "Gee, I sure wish I'd been more of a dick to them and spent less time talking to them."

>did your ancestors have to go through the population exchanges?
yeah
> did they have a hard time when they got to greece?
they had a pretty horrible time, had to go through a lot of racism. Got called Turko-sporoi by many greeks. The history of the Anatolian Greeks has been hard

>Hey son! check out this new MEME I found on the web! Pretty funny don't ya think! Huh.

growing up i always fantasized about what it would be like if someone i actually looked up to was my actual dad.
my dad never once tried to teach me anything you're supposed to learn from a father.
he's done a lot of weird stuff. for instance he was arrested for touching my brother's wife's daughter's vagina (7 years old). he somehow only spent 4 months in prison for that, in the separate part they put you in so the regular prisoners won't murder you.
he unironically listens to NPR. he's a grown man happily susceptible to propaganda that even teen boys are smart enough to reject. he drinks every drop of neoliberal koolaid fed to him. he constantly makes quips about murdering Trump and thinks he's being clever and witty and has the moral high ground.
despite being trash incarnate, he always acts like some friendly nice person who can do no wrong.
he is everything most of us hate, and worse. i almost feel a responsibility to murder him, like a calling from God that i'm supposed to do it as proof of where i stand spiritually.
i sincerely wish he would die, every day that he remains alive has driven me further into mental illness.

I can easily imagine any of us being the kind of dad you describe, but my mind completely blanks out the possibility of any of our dads being this type of genuine good father who wants the best for their son. Even if your dad is better than mine, these are boomers we're talking about. BOOMERS.

Imagine a world where normies call each other kikes and niggers.

Wise words brother

As a native Greek this whole thing was pretty shameful. Sorry that you guys had to go through that.

Neck yourself, OP. I'm 71.

>implying Sup Forums isn't just reddit

Your dad is a faggot.
Deal with it, faggot.

It's a mental preparation for a white ethnostate.
Memes are powerful tools give body to something silly at first