So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight

You college age slobs really think that people like this cutie spend their waking overs plotting how to bring about your downfall?

Basement not deep enough already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo&index=51&list=PL8V4qO3l5jWJdsAyjidqPe134AUZgZoz0&ab_channel=EndtheReds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After their first year of indoctrination, Yes.

>all Jewish women look like Natalie Hershlag
No.

Yes. The average alt-retard really is this stupid.

Now of course these cultural marxists/international zionists conspiracies are complete and utter bullshit. But suppose they were real, in which case I would still blame poor white people for drinking the cultural marxists kool-aid. It's like trying to blame drug dealers for druggies being complete losers.

Pls send natalie portman to my basement.

She really is the most beautiful

>OLD HAG Nat Portman
>cutie
Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo&index=51&list=PL8V4qO3l5jWJdsAyjidqPe134AUZgZoz0&ab_channel=EndtheReds

Nah, Natalie would never do that.

Collectively, they work together to create social trends and official policies that benefit their tribe. Those policies have a negative effect on western civilization and the people who built it - white men.

They don't spend their waking hours plotting. They spend their waking hours enacting their plot.

you do realize that close to 100 percent of media you enjoy (music, film) is at least produced by jews (made possible) or directly created?

name your 5 favourite albums/movies and you'll see.

>name your 5 favourite albums
Johannes Ockeghem - Missa Mi-mi
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 25 in C major
Franz Schubert - String Quartet No. 15 in G major
Robert Schumann - Piano Quintet in Eb major
Carl Nielsen - Symphony No. 3 "Sinfonia espansiva"

By the way............ SHE IS FUCKING UGLY

THAT FUCKING MOLE

LITERAL 4/10 AT BEST

BROWN HAIR + BROWN EYES = LITERAL SHIT TIER UGLY EVERY SINGLE TIME

Newsflash: not everyone on Sup Forums is a nigger

I hope her pussy gets as greasy as her forehead

I was unaware Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood were Jews.

Of course I'm aware of that. But you don't know what I 'enjoy'.

Jew trickery is the only explanation for why I'm a virgin and every blond girl doesn't realize how special I am and throw themselves at me. Also mexicans are the reason I didn't get a 200k a year coal mining job that comes with a 6 bedroom house a 3 cars like the good old days. Blacks are the reason my penis looks so small and I can't look a girl in the eyes. They're all out to get me and if I worship and pray to Trump each day, one day he'll trickle down wealth and power on me and fix everything because he's an outsider and stuff, he promised and told me to 'believe him'.

No of course not.

Most Jews are alright as is the case with most peoples. But as is the case with everyone else, 1-2% are scum of the Earth.

The problem is that 1-2% are a lot more powerful than most and thus do a lot more damage.

Also, are you the Serbanon who's married to a Sephardic Jew by any chance?

It's easy to create shitty media if you're a Jew. You just eschew morals. Any old dumbfuck can do it.

If it's true and all Jews control everyone and have their secret club without the world knowing then that shows they're the master race. Because there's so few of them yet they're some how able to hold power over everyone else. So if you buy into the ultra powerful Jew bullshit then you're admitting they're a top race and that every other race is retarded by comparison.

Nope. But little qts like her do their bidding in return for a comfy as fuck life

>serbia
Yikes.

>master race

All they do is say "fuck Christianity", and then make shitty media to taunt Christians. Then they also have Judeo-Christian religions which they exploit, and the goyim follow along because they don't want to go to Hell.

They're not geniuses. They're criminals, liars and scum who take advantage of the Caucasian's good nature and wear fake neck-braces to help them win lawsuits.

They're literal trash-tier genetics.

It is so weird how much more jewish looking she is getting with every year. Bizarre

She did papers about antisematism at Harvard.

Nah they're master race if they're able to do all this and remain in power for so long without anyone else figuring it out. The white mans good nature as you put it just makes us look like dumb motherfuckers.

Sadly no one can prove me wrong. Either the whole conspiracy is legit and thus Jews are the master race. The chosen people after all. Or it's a bunch of bullshit

To be fair, Natalie Portman has made critical of Israeli policy in the past.

That's only true if you're a fucking norman

Nepotism and an in-group bias isn't the same as 'controlling everyone'. They've failed to enact this plan hundreds of times. They tried in Germany and failed. So I guess the Nazis were the real master race after all, seeing as they beat the jews.

They're trying the same shit here. They've had some success in the last century for sure. But the jig is up. We've found them out, and that knowledge is spreading like wildfire now. Their days are numbered here as well.

she's just a mere peon in the vast jewery that's called hollywood.

She looks like she would be so sweet to me for a year or two. Then she would gain a little weight and a little more sass. It would be more sass than what was once fun.

We would drift apart as I started to read more instead of binging Netflix with her like when we first met.

Then we would have a sort of passionate revival on a beach vactation during a fun summer.

That winter I would ask her to marry me at one of my family holiday functions. She would say yes.

I'd get the promotion that would allow me to work from home and she would quit her job so she could plan the wedding. She would tell me she intends to get a new better job after the honey moon.

It would be hell and I wouldn't ever be able to get any work done as my fiancé and future mother in law asked me twenty questions about invitation colors

We'd have our wedding and she would get a little too drunk after the ceremony and I'd catch her hanging on her 6'4" cousin a little too close.

Son she would be obviously black out drunk I would put her to bed and I'd have to wait until the next day or so before we actually consummated our marriage.

Later we would have 2 beautiful kids only 20 months apart. A boy and a girl, they would each have a compound last name because she would refuse to allow them to only have my last name. Also her last name had to go first.

One night while considering suicide while watching webcam girls with a bottle of cheap whiskey-- I would have a revelation.

I would get up the next day with every intention of finally improve my life. But then my fire for self improvement and manning up would fade weeks later.

As I would be feeling most down on myself for failing I would return home early from a business meeting because I forgot my presentation thumb drive.

There I would find her getting fucked from behind, slumped over our tiled kitchen island, and moaning in sweet incestual ecstasy as her cousin came on my favorite covfefe mug.

But yeah, nice pic, sauce?

>Sadly no one can prove me wrong.

People have figured it out. We've already fucking figured it out you stupid ass Jew.

Kill your fucking self. The reason they haven't been completely fucking obliterated is because of the Jew's old tall tales about the afterlife. That's it. That's how they survive. They are not geniuses. They are rat-like. They are a parasite. A germ.

There is a reason even Jesus Christ threw their stupid thieving asses out of the temple.

Hitler was about to finalize it, but people gotta get them fucking shekels.

JS Bach - Mass in B minor
Tchaikovsky - Symphony 6
Schubert - Symphony 9
Brukner - Symphony 9
Mahler - Symphony 9

It's the upper command of Jews. People on this site are just retarded. It's like how the whole world hates "The Americans" for destabilizing the middle-east, but in reality, most every day Americans don't really have a clue what's going on in the middle-east and have nothing to do with it. The upper command of Jews are basically the same way. Most jews don't have anything to do with the global conspiracy.

>Most jews don't have anything to do with the global conspiracy.

No they don't, but once you interact with one who's at the bottom, you will see that they're all the same. Seriously.

not jsut plotting but actively enacting it

They are a unified people, true, and that is their strength. "Americans" means absolutely 0 today in terms of community or as a people. Europe is about to join us in this regard. The Jews have remained as a tribe together and will work as a tribe together, which is something unparalleled in this day and age.

>le banana for scale me from leddit in le year 2017 le year of our lord
kys

ugh I know someone exactly like this. Really pretty girl, and she completely defaced herself.

She'll regret it and and kill herself, or she'll be so ugly she'll even consider dating you

if people can blame ordinary 1940s germans for being complicit because they didnt stop the nazis, we can blame the regular jews for not stopping the devil worshipping blood sucking jews

good enough for you retard?

>cutie
She's ugly. Always has been.

Try again, but make a coherent point this time, dummy.

Because no one has killed them or expelled them yet due to spreading of afterlife fears.

You really need to stop being a fucktard. You're obviously a scared Jew who's afraid his empire will fall once more people start recognizing Leibowitz, Schumer, Stein, Sanders, Rogen, and the like as Jewish surnames.

Most aren't woke to it. They will soon learn who's been tricking and destroying them.

Jewish fuckers are literally everywhere, and the way they get there is by appealing to humanity's basest desires: sex and violence.

White non-Jews are just as smart as Jews, it's just that we aren't here to fuck people over to fulfill a Messiah delusion.

>that Schubert love
Mah niggas.

>quoting Cicero

Her shits are atrocious vitreous peelers. She's a fucking hag. Fuck off.

That's exactly what someone who spends their waking hours plotting our downfall would say. Checkmate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre

They are too stupid to even know - basically cattle for our real foes

>Schubert - Symphony 9
Best symphony ever written. My favorite recording is Böhm/Dresden.

How many people need to die until you understand that communism won't work?

lol I was talking my ex. She went full retard after we broke up and shaved her head.

The basement has got 10 feet deeper

Eh, 6/10 more likely. The lighting is absolute garbage.

>White non-Jews are just as smart as Jews
No you are not.

You are practically niggers compared to a Jew.

Usually those girls are hitting the meth pipe and getting into an abusive relationship with daddy that they only sort of regret.

She is a legitimate 4/10. I say so. She's always been overrated and it annoys me. Probably because of too many retards jerking it to her because of a crush they got on her in a Phantom Menace.

(((ALT RIGHT)))

Attack of the Clones more like.

Almost everything about that movie was garbage, but Natalie Portman physically peaked in that film.

By the way, I really hate you people. Everyone in this thread. I really hate you fuckers. You're all worthless dumbass retards.

Oh wait it's that bitch? She's a 2/10.

That's pretty gay

yes, there is a clear correlation between cuteness in a female and their proclivity to manipulative and undermining behavior.

You're pretty fucking Indian and thus a fucking retard living amongst 1 billion other fucktards in a tiny ass space

You're a fucking piece of garbage and you're dumb as fuck

Sounds like a thing my current GF would do. Can't wait. That's gonna be a show.

>pretty fuckin Indian
As I said pretty gay

>all jews are cute
>all jews are responsible for the current state of the western world
no

Dart frogs are cute too.

>portly natleman

Looks gross.

This is your average Indian woman. I'm sure seeing any female with white skin gives you a 4 inch Indian boner

You are fantasizing about my dick again desu, pretty gay

>Jews least attractive race after blacks
>Most Actors in an industry that's 95% about looks are from one of the ugliest races
>The heads of the industry are Jewish
>All a co-incidence yep...
>Also every main hero is currently black and/or female. There's a faggot couple that are better than any straight couple.
>MFW dumbasses change their world views on homosexuality based on stupid hollywood.

Girls don't plot, they just go along for the ride which is the dangerous part because they'll follow the trends no matter what direction it's headed. Its more of a Jewish plot that started in the 1840s, socially became acceptable in 1960s and it's been a slight but very distinct downhill since. Look up female happiness and marriage rates among females if you want to see the social decay.

Btw I know this is bait so anyone recommend me a band that mixes doom and black metal I'll really appreciate it

>again

That was the first time I made that joke. "Again" suggests that you've heard it before, or you know I'm right but you're trying to deflect. 4 inch peenie confirmed.

Her hair colour in the before picture was a red flag for mental illness.

aaww she's so pretty

>5 favourite albums
Earth - 2
Krause 2am thoughts
Danny Brown atrocity exhibition
Ghostface - supreme clientele
Candlemass Epicus Doomicus Metallicus

>jew nose
>hebrew on walls
>rabbi in background
yeah, psure she's plotting my downfall