What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGUWncQnpwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

QUEEN SLAY

I dont get it

When they use your words, you win.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw glass?

I didn't know that she was blaming facebook the dems and the DNC for her loss but now I do. Thanks Hillary.

Honest to god, they fall for it every fucking time. Trump wants a message spread? He says something stupid and these idiots play themselves with it in an attempt to harm him. I don't even know what to call it anymore. They used to say "teflon don" but I don't think that's the right analogy anymore.

Oh its gotten better, today she she has added the RNC to the list of who's to blame for her loss. The RNC "weaponized" internet content, which caused her loss.

So is there a list out there summarizing everyone to blame? Or has it pretty much come down to:

Blame:
>Not me.

I think there was a list at one point, but nobody cared enough to keep up with the constant additions. You summed it up quite well.

>people in stone houses shouldn't throw stones
Why not?

He should respond: "Remind me in which house I live again."

Something incredibly petty like just replying: "Loser." would probably get under her skin and make her depressed for days.

I'm confused, Sup Forums.

>I SAID A FUNNY COMEBACK
>GET THOSE BOTS TO RETWEET ME

...What?

People in I will stand up houses shouldn't throw I will stand up.

Hil-bot is malfunctioning again. You would think someone who takes so many contributions for Saudis would understand Arabic.

What about people in white houses?

BOOM
HEADSHOT

"Slay queen""
PREACH
EBONICS *thousands of laughy crying and '100' emojis*

compare the original phrase with this

throw glass in a glass house?
Throw stones in a stone house?
its two different objects.

lel rekt

It's like she feels so entitled to the Presidency, she honestly finds it surprising her political opposition actually tried to beat her.

More like
YAAASSSS KWEEEN SLAYYY

Should've left it at
>What house is he in again?
Also should've had some nobody tweet it because it ironically looks like he's trying too hard

It's like in school when the tried to reach the kids by being hip and with it.

Idk what she meant by it, but I hope she was wearing her nifty, blue-tinted seizure glasses when she posted.

From the context of Trump's tweet...it looks like he was wanting to type "coverage'

youtube.com/watch?v=kGUWncQnpwI

Old sick woman tries bantz, the results are embarrassing

She's the one that should be off twitter.