LeBron James’ Los Angeles Home Vandalized With ‘N-Word’ Graffiti

OK which one of you did this?

>LOS ANGELES — A home belonging to NBA superstar LeBron James was vandalized with a racial slur, authorities said Wednesday.

>The Los Angeles Police Department told NBC News it responded to a call that someone had spray-painted a racial slur on a gate leading to James' property in the Brentwood neighborhood at 6:44 a.m. local time (9:44 a.m. ET) on Wednesday.

>A source familiar with the incident told NBC News the "n-word" had been spray-painted on the gate.

>The slur was painted over by the time officers arrived, authorities said. It was not immediately clear when it was first spray-painted on the property.

>It's tough being black in America
twitter.com/SInow/status/870021717799780352

>Article
archive.is/Xq2Et

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a (((white))) woman who just wanted to "start a conversation"

Sure is tough playing African skyhockey for a living

African skyhockey...Genius

Obviously must be one of those rural retards that voted for drumpf living in a gated community in LA

Clearly Antifa will stop at nothing to get their way and the government needs to put them down before they hurt anyone else.

LeBron ruined Professional Apeball

Narcissist?

this

Remember all those times that Michael Jordan had to confront racism?
We sure have come a long way since we elected a black president and instilled a sense of liberal diversity in our children.

Was probably Adam (((Silver))), they've had a whole week between the conference finals and NBA Finals, even basketball fans forgot about and lost interest in the NBA right before its biggest moment.

His garage is "in front" of his house??

tough being a black man in amurica when your mansion gets tagged with NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER we wuz kangz!!!

MJ coonfronted racism?! I always thought he was liked by all. Nike would ve nothing without him.

lol, watch it be one of his black mistresses.

Fuck Lenigger he cries and flops around like a bitch ebery fucking game despite being the "best player in the league" he fucking deserved it. Now to just hope the Warriors put a fucking beatdown on him

Or a false flag

We really have to stop joking around, its no longer funny

GO CAVS!

>n-word
ridiculous

I think Lebron did it, make a statement, look how oppressed I am, etc. Nigger shit.

Racists are retards.
If you are trying to make the news, at least make it good or funny or something.
Put some damn thought into it.
>it was probably muslims or jews or him though

KOBE!

> n word
Nigger grow a pair

That makes me so happy

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

probably Kevin Durant playing pschological games

It 'twas me I wasn't lying when I called him a nigger.
He is a nigger.

>A home belonging to NBA superstar LeBron James was vandalized
>a gate leading to James' property

Wow, it's nothing.

It was me

fucking beverly hills nigger

>rural retards living in a gated community
Nigger those two words could not be greater antonyms

WHOOSH!