The government is spying on journalists to find leakers

Shit's about to get real, it would seem.

Fucking bump you faggots

Thats isnt legal!

You aren't legal. Stay in Mexico.

>Source: That terrible, somehow Verified Breaking911 Twitter account

>>>>>>>>"""""""""""""""""""""""""(((((((((journalists)))))))""""""""""""""""""

Obama did it for 8 years

>domestic surveillance isn't okay now that a white man is doing it

And it was wrong then, too.

This is wrong and goes against the constitution. It's one thing to hold journalists accountable for libel etc, it's another thing to treat them the way the FBI treated suspected communists during the cold war.

They need to fuck off.

>it's ok trump and his whole team were tapped and had their conversations leaked, but god forbid this liberal journalists be monitored under a warrant

What the fuck are you talking about, people bitched about it during the Obama years plenty.

i thought u retards hated obama?

they bitched about it, yes, but nobody actually took action over it. now they're screaming from the rooftops over it since now they're doing it for "the resistance" or something.

i'm sick of them being hypocrites.

Fuck this shit man. If any non Jews are being spied on I'll be pissed. Jews obviously should be closely monitored at all times as the natural nation wreckers they are.

>lugenpresse

>not knowing the real reason
>
>journos will have to admit their sources are BS

why was this allowed to happen?

how is this even legal

>> TRUMPED!

>why was this allowed to happen?
Leaking classified info is illegal. They aren't interested in the journalists, only their sources.

>how is this even legal
Warrants.

we do. it's a means to an end at this point though. they deserve worse.

If they're all fake news making up their sources who are they trying to catch by surveilling them?

they said the same thing in Nazi Germany

neither are okay, dumbass

loosening of surveillance laws in order to "protect us from terrorism"

(you)

Welcome to the Deep State, burger

>implying thats a bad
Hitler dindu nuffin

Lol who gives a shit fuck (((journalists)))

I'm not okay with that.

This is not ok on so many levels

>people bitched about it during the Obama years plenty
nope

They should drag those journalists in off the streets and beat the shit out of them with rubber hoses until they spill the beans. Liberal faggots need to be man handled.

Transparency for the state
Privacy for the rest of us

I'm supposed to believe Trump was not tapped but I'm supposed to believe Journalists now are?

Ridiculous.

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW
THE MADNESS MUST END
#ANTIFA
#THERESISTANCE

OOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!1111111111

I AM THE LAW

This isn't at all aimed at the journalists. The journalist is not in any danger of being arrested. The leaker is. I'm not saying that is good or bad - I'm just imparting that the journalist is not going to be targeted for any retribution (legal retribution)

also if there is a wiretap it means a judge, like the lib ones that struck down the immigration ban, signed off on it.

Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate transparency?

Tweets not even fucking real.

I wonder (((why)))

they're blind ideologues who are deluded and think they're "red pilled"

red pilled = blindly following ideology like a loser

Probable cause. It exists. Live with it.

Probable cause. At some point in time, the individual in question did something to warrant suspicion. Same as a regular beat cop making a stop for no apparent reason. They perceived a possible crime, and moved before it could fully form

No. Fuck Antifa. They lost ALL credibility as anything other than a terrorist group with the shit they pulled on memorial day.

This

What did they do

Privacy isn't important goyim! Don't question your programmers! It doesn't matter that it's under your giant fucking nose!

And they missed some.