Why is Genghis Khan revered in Mongolia, and Adolf Hitler is despised in Germany...

Why is Genghis Khan revered in Mongolia, and Adolf Hitler is despised in Germany, when they vaguely did basically the same thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8J8ABjsXKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Khan won

Ones been dead for 700 years, the other for 70...

Because what the hell else does Mongolia have?

One won; one lost.

That truly is what it all boils down to. You win the war (Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt) you become a hero, you lose, you become a villain.

I have no doubt in my mind that, had the Confederacy won the Civil War, Lincoln would be widely regarded as one of the worst piece of shit Presidents in U.S. history.

this

Khan existed way farther in the past. People today do not have any direct descendants that were ravaged by the khan hordes. Everyone tends to forget the human impacts after several hundred years.

Dan Carlin does a great job setting up this question in the first part of his Wrath of the Khans series. his point is mainly that even though his reign was horrific for his enemies and subjects, they are all dead, the pain is no longer felt. someday, when the jew is gone, we will look back on hitler differently

I did not think of these. Makes sense

>when they vaguely did basically the same thing
Except Genghis Khan literally create something, unlike Hitler

tfw you have no giant horsie monument

lol thanks NZ bro i needed a good laugh.

Instead he's widely regarded as one of the worst piece of shit presidents in history. If not assassinated he would have and should have been impeached. The failure to impeach him for his crimes against the constitution set the precedent that a president can piss on the law and get away with it.

>Khan won
This, and...

>Ones been dead for 700 years, the other for 70
...this. I'm quite sure that in the first few decades after Napoleon's death everyone outside of France thought he was the devil.

something like 60 to 80 percent of the planet has direct blood ties to khan. they didnt go through all that trouble to kill all the men and children and then leave the womans wombs without seed.

It's called the holocaust machine. Jewish guilt is a mutherfucker

This.

That's another weird thing: Getting assassinated seems to make you a hero. Look at JFK. What the fuck did he do in his two-something years in the White House? Yet people always fawn over how great he was. Lincoln, had he not been killed, would have had to deal with all the post-war shit that befell Andrew Johnson, which probably would have tainted his Civil War legacy somewhat.

Hell, remember Gabrielle Giffords? The Democratic congresswoman who was shot in 2011 by Jared Lee Loughner. Democrats were talking about running her brain-damaged self for U.S. Senate. Again, why? Oh, because she was shot. Apparently getting shot in the head makes you a hero.

>base entire economy on breeding niggers
>north doesn't want that shit to spread
>chimpout
>start war that kills hundreds of thousands of whites
>muh Lincoln was a tyrant
fuck off

the 12th century was a wild and crazy time. It was all about bad ass warlords

There is a concept of globalism through love that never existed in the past.
Every nation knew they had to fight to defend themselves and their lives or fight to take others before they could do the same to you. That was reality and the way the world worked. He did it better than just about anyone. The people who did the same are remembered throughout history, because they saved their people by destroying others. Somewhat disgusting, somewhat heroic, probably fully necessary for survival. And so we look at some of those men differently in the past.

The Jews.

I can't believe the digits, clearly Ghengis Khan has Kek's approval

We have pictures of the atrocities of the latter. The latter made promises he could not keep.

The former however turned the Mongolian community into an empire. In other words he was successful.

Both horrible people however

what does New Zealand have?

Because chinks aren't cucks?

LOTR

He and his lineage were successful and revered conquerors of their time.

>both horrible people

guys, the kahns were muslim trash

fuck the kahsn

Rather the Kahns trashed the muslims. Please get your history corrected.

What does New Zealand have other than the Galapagos Islands and flight of the Concords?

>american education

>new zeleand
>galapagos islands
u wot m8

lmao what a stupid question like what everyones saying people like winners

That's why it's ridiculous that all these losers are worshiping the traitorous confederacy

It was Ok to commit genocide 800 years ago, but not in the 20th century

>implying the war was about niggers
fuck off

genghis didnt kill joooooos

There were no cameras in ancient Mongolia

(probably still none in modern mongolia either)

please tell us what the civil war was about then, finland

C'mon bro don't put us all in the same basket just because some are ignorant or retarded.

The funny part is Hitler was actually a good guy and genghis was a bloodthirsty tyrant conqueror but liberals are always the first to suck his cock over muh great non-white empire

Throat singing and wrestling while only wearing sleeves

genghis khan won
hitler lost

winners make the history

fpbp

No jews in mongolia.

>...this. I'm quite sure that in the first few decades after Napoleon's death everyone outside of France thought he was the devil.
He was always a hero here. Even though all he did was creating puppet state for Poles(Poland was gone since 1795) to have enthusiastic manpower source. Retards over here were happy to be used as cannon fodder by him.

Read your history lad

>Genghis finds the muslims
>muslims try to fight him
>he rolls over them effortlessly
>inducts them into Golden Horde, as he does
>"You guys are allowed to keep worshiping Islam, but you respect me before Allah"
>muslims pretend to do this for a while
>but they're really bad at it and eventually try a coup
>Genghis rides back in and beats the shit out of them
>they lose 30% of their population and 50% of their women
>to this day they are still butthurt about it

I'm a libertarian and am in no way ok with slavery, I also despise niggers, but thats just not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about him suspending trial by jury by fiat and arresting dissidents without charge because theres no charge he could level because dissent is constitutionally protected so he just fucking had people rounded up and thrown in jail for opposing him.

He ordered the Navy to fucking fire into NYC in 1863 during the draft riots. As in fire indiscriminately into a population center becasue the poor people in population center didn't like the idea that they could be drafted and sent to die while rich people could legally buy their way out. I'm not some mississippi hillbilly stormfronter being pissy cus they lost. I'm saying Lincoln set the precedent that FDR later expanded and Bush and Obama ran away with, which is that during wartime the federal government gets to ignore the constitution without reprecussions. Lincoln was the first president to preside over a huge expansion of federal power and get away with it in the legacy sense. Sure he got killed, but he was the first guy to really force the will of the federal government on the states and people in a big way and both his legacy and that expansion survived intact because he wasn't impeached for his crimes after the fact.

0.5% of world population, not 60-70%. Still a lot considering it's one guy.

Nokia

Shit that is an epic statue.

States' rights & retarded negative policies impacting the south severely and using threats of military force to apply them.

Throat singing and Mongolian beef (which is served at Chinese restaurants).

The Mongols are now in Russia. Russians are torn between being European White and Mongolian. They consider themselves "Eurasian" Thats why they will never be friendly wtih the West.

Zespri kiwi

Potassium.

>someday when the jew is gone
Kek

Underrated
/thread

fpbp

Tartars over here(not exactly mongols but close) also have... wait for it... tartare. Which is great mind you. Tartar cuisine is pretty good.

actually as far as we can possibly know Hitler was trying to save the world.. and Genghis Khan was trying to save the world in his time I would assume.. however the history we are taught is construed to the victories of said conquerors and/or the defeats over time of said conquerors. we can never know what history would teach us without direct knowledge of said history..

Speights cows kiwis rugby fjords etc

>The Mongols are now in Russia
amerifat education
>Russians are torn between being European White and Mongolian
nope
there are like a few tribes worth of nomadic people but pretty much all of russian cities are a mix of russian/chinese no matter how east you go. with the western cities being pretty much 99% white/slav.

I thought Tatars were more of a Russian/Ukrainian thing.

You are very likely talking to ah shitskin when you talk to American flags unfortunately. Niggers cant stop following us like lost dogs

no shit that is fucking insane

Are all Finns humorless autists like you

If ghengis killed Jews he would be evil as hitler. Kikes run the propaganda around here

Livestock, landscapes and a population over 80% white.

yes

Germany will make a Hitler statue like that after the race war in Europe ends.

Seriously though, that's a badass statue.

>you will never be a european pet of ghengis khan and fuck the harem of women he lets you go to

Why even live

"It's better he die. A man who may be tried, can be found flawed. A man martyred after many atrocities is freedoms call." Don't know what it's from, but its fitting here. Basically, if a man with a few good deeds is killed, no matter the crimes he committed, will be seen as a man of the people. Its fucked.

THATS A BIG KHAN!

Mongolie grill bro tht shit is awesome

Die a hero or become the villain. That's what I was looking for.

You retired. How dare you remind me of my inferior potassium.

Genghis Khan didn't kill people out of a racial motivation but for the sake of conquest.

>Over 80% white
In 2013, 74% of NZrs had atleast one ancestor
The number of pure whites is much lower than 74% since NZ is full of Maori and islanders who are mixed with whites
NZ is the second least white western nation

*beats you up*

No, tartars are the guys who "settled" or just left cruising here and there in Eastern Europe but were originally part of the horde. Not necessarily all Mongolian, some are Turkish people, like Uzbeks. Majority of them are very heavily interbred with the locals, so ethnically speaking their genetic line has diluted, but some of them kept their culture.

Polish/Lithuanian/Belarussian tartars are PoW's taken in war against Golden Horde that were released under following conditions:
>settle in the middle of the forest, civilise it
>show up when we call you to war
>pledge loyalty - unlike Germans they've kept that pledge

*enjoys it, exposes tight boipussy*

From what I can recall all the non-French historians from the mid-1800s to the early-1900s always depicted Napoleon as a ruthless, demonic tyrant. I always found it strange reading these histories as a kid, in light of guys like Stalin and Hitler, that they would claim Napoleon was such a bad guy....I guess I didn't realize what a little intervening time can do to a reutation

khan didn't gas 6 million innocent people for starters

why are nazis so butthurt? you lost, get over it.

Interesting bit of history there. I thought Poland was like 96% Poles, 2% Germans and 2% American soldiers.

Makes sense though. A lot of Central Asian peoples are descended from the golden horde.

>From what I can recall all the non-French historians from the mid-1800s to the early-1900s always depicted Napoleon as a ruthless, demonic tyrant.
Anglo historians did. Also Spanish and Prussian-German to some degree.

Due to his creation of puppet state policy he gave a lot of fire on the ideas of German and Italian nation-states(Westfallen and Kingdom of Italy and "restoration" of Kingdom of Naples), gave Poles hope for their nation to get born again, while also spreading enlightenment ideas all over Europe. Belgians are also worth noting - while they don't really owe him their identity, he made them aware that they can form their non-country. At first, during the uprising there in 1830's(or 1820's I don't remember) they even used French Republican/Imperial flags.

a bunch of other top-tier leaders who have defined military history of their time?

youtube.com/watch?v=c8J8ABjsXKM

Poland is 95% Poles, 3% Ukrainians, 1% everybody else(Jews, actual Gemrans, Tartars, Vietnamese) and 1% Silesians who pretend to be Germans, not Poles.

Khan did pour molten steel on the eyes of children and raped countless asian countries into oblivion.

Hitler killed jews the mongoloid didnt

Oy vey don't you know about Mongolian Gas Chambers goyim? 20 million jews died there.

Forgot about the Ukrainians. I hear they're the rapefugees of the Slav world.

Yeah, just without rape and there are more women among them, all of them golddiggers.

Because Genghis Khan was successful while hitler sperged out too soon and blew his load

just look at that, a fucking infrastructure in the middle of nowhere

Fuck. I wish California would open up its borders to Slavic cultural enrichment. Still sounds better than the damn spics.