Can we find out who paid her?

Can we find out who paid her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IrLP1uC4pE
tylershields.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin/
tylershields.com/contact/
twitter.com/tylershields/status/869466790757154820
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There were a video of backstage where she showed the director and other people.
Maybe it's a beginning.

Link it.

was on her twitter, she put it down

Stumped the drumpf

Im assuming a political figure hired her to do it.

Im sure she got a nice pay day as they'd expect her sponsors and stuff would abandon her.

if we can find out who paid her there will be hell to pay for them.

Right now the narrative is she was employed by CNN and on their payroll, but fired her and she "lost" money and credit.

But it's obvious someone paid her a gigantic amount to pull this stunt knowing she would get canned. If we find out who payed her, she loses that money and her employer will get bent over backwards.

I bet that ambravawitch bitch had her hand in this.

Maybe instead we can pull a case and put the suspect that she can be paid by terrorist group so fbi will prosecute her and find who payed her?

was this in New York?

No? The FBI is anti-trump why would they give a shit not to mention it's obviously a frivolous charge.

She looks like a complete nightmare even when she's caked with makeup. Fucking hag.

Its gotta be, at least her gallery or someone related to her.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=5IrLP1uC4pE

This is still a threat against the POTUS.
If FBI doesn't do a shit then it will lose credibility.

There is something very creepy about her.

Tyrone s... don't get the surname

I think all celebrities are creepy in this way.

I think all the elite. From celebrities on up are either lizard people or aliens ruling over us

Tyler Shields. FB link in pic related.

Most of the elites are psychopaths, like Clintons.

\thread

tylershields.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin/

tylershields.com/contact/

hmm

Test

twitter.com/tylershields/status/869466790757154820

Americans are just fucking odd, honestly. You know how Autistic Otakus imitate anime gestures? Americans do the same thing, but with American movies.

Hmmm...

>CNN and on their payroll
This bullshit needs to stop. She works ONE FUCKING DAY A YEAR for CNN.

One.

She isn't a "CNN employee" who "got fired". She only worked one fucking day each year on some bullshit parade.

take a close look at her lips

she's annoyed. Probably thought the whole thing wasnt wasn't a good idea to begin with but got talked into it. Probably why she was so quick to disavow

we sure can

Actually they've had her on multiple times, especially during the election, to give her obvious expertise on politics.

Don't know about that but they sure are strange.

Probably this tbqh.

Yeah she does sort of look like a jew. She works for them either way.

Sick fucks they look so happy.

He Loves Gore.

is that tim heidecker on the right at 0:23?

I think they just lack an internal moral code. Notice how she said that she didn't except the reactions to be so negative and that she's sorry. THE REACTIONS.

She doesn't have a good moral code and only cared about that the reactions were so negative.

f

But Greenspan is such a classy guy...

She works for the mercenary.

Nice how Kathy Griffin takes the fall while the photographer goes on like nothing happened. No conscience or accountability.

Sup Forums should gang-up on the photographer. He's a real sicko.

Now I may be wrong about this but...

If you cut off someone's head don't they usually bleed from where you cut and not from the other end?

Photographers like this thrive off controversy. You'd be doing this piece of shit a big service by throwing him in the limelight.

I'm sure they just went for the more dramatic effect with having the blood all over the face. It's more gory looking that way. You could also argue that some violence occurred before the actual "decapitation."

Say NYE in NYC on CNN and everyone thinks Kathy Griffin. Say Kathy Griffin and everyone thinks of NYE in NYC on CNN.

365 Days a Year.

Probably he's not passing an happy day.
He delete his contacts from his site and probably something from his blog too.
Btw guys make some publicity to him too.

She is ...

Well, I'm willing to bet you that Hillary Clinton loved seeing this image.

Also, whatever apologies she has issues are bullshit. She knows that in the digital age, once something is out there, it's out there for good. She's happy about what she did.

>"she did nothing wrong guise!"
>*audience awwws*

Well that settles it. I though it was mostly plastic surgery...

/thread

A real mystery

Of course! He's getting his ass roasted on twitter. He's always been "edgy", that's why he gets so many celebrity clients. Just like Terry Richardson is creepy as fuck, celebrities flock to him. But, he's starting to be damaged goods. Same thing goes for Tyler Shields. You heap enough scorn on someone, they start to be a liability. Clients & sponsors disappear, etc.

>1 post by these id's
>ya guys case closed it was the jews!
>no need to look deeper

nys scum

She "used to be hot" ... before cocaine took its toll.

I feel sorry for her. Just an aging irrelevant lady who desperately wants to be funny, who's manager tells her to do some publicity gag, and then tries to pull it off the best she can but it fails horrendously. Don't kick her guys, she's already down.

bump

She's a fucking degenerate cunt.

>i want to believe

I don't find that hot. You just have low standard.

I've never watched CNN's NYE coverage so not everyone.

>that
>hot
no

She had the right to express her immorality and everyone has the right to criticize her and discredit her moral authority based on her opinions.

I don't if some members of the public told her to take it down, but i hope that people can agree that she had the right to keep it up. If people are censored, there will no longer be discussion nor evidence of someone's inadequacy.

Hotter then, than now ... Blech.

poison chihuahua

She's Rude.

Jesus it's like a post-op tranny malachi from Children of the Corn

who pays them?

who has been paying them for so long?

they just don't seem to ever go away.

>unshaven armpits